Mini RP SCHOOL

((Majin, change your bloody post. Capuchin isn't in drama... or is she? Wait, I'm confused. @_@))

Red sighed, swiftly copying everything down in her palm pilot. It was so much easier to sketch diagrams that way. She then waved to Junior and secretly threw him the same note she did to Pianissimo just a bit before.
"Sometimes it's the only way to get her do get to helping me when i need help with something......and i'm 100% sure that she was not giving junior a general check up......." Siren then just sighed as she looked at sonata. "Don't you have a class to get to?" Siren asked sonata as she just sighed again. "Is this a free period you have? Or are you skiping?" Siren questioned sonata.
"None of the above," Sonata said quietly. I see some things don't change over time, she thought, locking eyes with Siren and glaring. "What's it to you, anyway?"
Siren sighed once more as she looked at Sonata again. "I am a staff member, and I want you to have a good time at school......while getting an education, are you a dropout or something? because I could get the principal to throw you out of this school forever, and don't try any threats, I may be a nurse, but I have something to threaten you with should you become a problem for us staff and the students that go to this school." Siren said as she crossed her arms across her chest. "So, think carefuly on what you are gonna say next." Said siren again as she gave Sonata a grin.
"If you really want to know, ask Daisy's fish. They know more about it than I do, really," Sonata said, looking perfectly serious. She tilted her head to the side so that she could see past Siren and glare at the fish that had sent her through time.

She folded her arms and stepped to the side so that she wasn't blocking the doorway.
"Are you on some kind of crazy medication or something? because you have lost it, fish are dumb, have a very small brain and can do nothing other than swim and live." Siren said.
((I apologize for godmoding the fish again, but I need this.))

Just then, a small fireball burst into existance and disappeared just as fast.

"Care to say that again?" Sonata asked, smirking. "I do believe they just singed your hair."

Sure enough, she could distinctly smell burnt hair.
Siren looked at the singed hair that the fish desided to singe with their damn fireballs. "Ok......i belive now....." said Siren as she felt a little anger rise up.

Quote (RevivedSin)

((Majin, change your bloody post. Capuchin isn't in drama... or is she? Wait, I'm confused. @_@))

((She's in biology.))

"Class. It is also important to remember that when learning a dance, you must also memorise not ony your own movements, but also your partners, and you do not want to accidentaly bump into or injur them while performing your own moves."
Ok, a better opportunity couldn't have presented itself, Red smirked, unable to restrain herself.
"OBJECTION!" Red yelled slamming her hand on a binder and pointing at Geyser. She then coughed a bit and started to speak, "Memorize your partner? Excuse me for saying this Geyser but I believe the correct way of saying it is to remember your partner is there." Red explained, making ghostly "Ooh~" sounds while waving her hands dramatically at the end. She then sat back down.
(dont know what to do!)

Quote (lunarlion)

(dont know what to do!)

((Sigh and have the teacher lecture about boring biology stuffs!))
"BOOOOM!!"

The sound erupted from down the hall as a line of children rushed outside from the view of the open door to Biology. They rushed past as firefighters had ran down the hall as one had even stopped in the doorway. "Don't be alarmed! Continue your class! This is under con-"

"Thump!!!"

The man had hit the floor with a rough "oomph!" sound as nothing but a black gloved hand with a sleeve running to the wrist had remained still even after the shove. It was pretty obvious Empress was making her entrance as she had retained the usual look while glaring towards the teacher. She had walked to the woman's desk as she had held up a slip that had been signed freshly, almost urgently even seeing that the handwriting of the signature was hard to make out.

"My schedule has been changed..." Empress begin to say, "I'll be taking this class for now on due to a little accident I've caused with an experiment." She had said as she had walked away from the teacher while keeping her arms wrapped around her notebooks. "Umm...but don't you take home economics this hour?" a random student asked. "Yes..." Empress had simply replied. The boy was quite disturbed as he had looked left and right with an awkward expression. He slowly put his hand down not even wanting know the details of that little accident.

Empress had walked into class passing by the seated students. She had stopped in front of one as she had looked at Capuchin. Her expression remaining blank as she looked him in the eyes and simply said, "...Boo!" it was sudden, but almost dead in spirit. She had walked away sitting down her books as she had made her way to her own selected desk in the back and dark gloomy corner of herself being usually accustomed to.

((There ya go Lunar. One insane gothic to reply to.))
"Red, of course it is important to remember that your partner is ther, but you must also memorize what their movements are, otherwise you will be constantly looking at their feet while trying to perform your own moves, so you don't accidently bump into them while performing your moves. But by memorizing the moves your partner must make as well as your own, you are able to focus on performing your part of the dance correctly and on the beat. I should know, I've won a plaque for classical dance awarded by the local arts institute."

Geyser's speach was then interupted by a large explosion. "That sounds like it came from the home economics room. I wonder if there was an accident with the antique gass stove?"
Capuchin almost chewed her pencil in half by this strange entrance. "Uhhhhhuh...." Was her reply to this. What's with her? Capuchin wondered as she slightly followed Empress with her eyes. I just hope that she doesn't decide to mix some odd concoction in here when we start using the chemicals. Just thinking about it seemed funny and would perhaps make Biology more entertaining that what it has been for quite some time.
Almost immediately after Geyser commented on the home ec's oven, Keijun's cell phone/email thingy began to beep. He sighed, and flipped it open, his eyes sliding across the screen so fast they looked blurred. He stuck it back in it's belt holster, then gathered his things and said to the class, "I have to go. Class is almost over anyway, so Geyser should be able to teach what there is left to teach." And with that, he walked down the hall to the home ec room. What he would find there he did not know, but what he did know was that he would be asked to fix it, just like every other time something went wrong. In other words, he was always being juggled around by the teachers. It was a pain in the ass.

<(What will be in the home ec room? Only you can say!)>
"Verry well then. The dance moves are up on the board. As such, pair up with a partner and practice the basic steps. We shall e moving at one fourth normal speed so there is no need to rush your dance moves. This is just a basic practice and warm up." Geyser anounced, motioning for the students to pair up.

Quote (Phoenix)

<(What will be in the home ec room? Only you can say!)>

((Mostly a fire now at the most! Not creative, but original! Crackle! Crackle! Burn! Boom, baby! Boom! >_>))
Keijun arrived at the home ec room, only to find that the place had been evacuated. The door was burst off, lying on the cement floor and still burning, and all he could see inside the room was a hell of huge orange flames. He heard nothing but the crackles of the inferno, and....

....the tortured screams of a dying human.

"Damn it all!" Keijun shouted, ripping a fire extinguisher from the wall outside and letting it roar to life, while at the same time taking out his own smaller, more powerful model. He made a quick phone call to the fire department, then got to work battling back the flames. "COULD USE A BIT OF HELP HERE!" Keijun's normally quiet voice roared. His face red, the tall, thin Japanese weilded his duel fire extinguishers like a professional, but it wasn't enough to hold back the pyre.

Eventually, Keijun cleared enough of the flames to see a gruesome sight. There was a scorched human skeleton lying on the floor, it's grinning head a mask of death. he had been too late rescuing whoever had been trapped inside, but Keijun didn't even bat an eye at it; seen too much to care. Right now, he was the acting fireman, much to his disappointment. "I'd rather be waltzing," he said to himself, gritting his teeth and squinting even more than usual against the haze of black smoke.
"Then state it clearer next time smartass," Red grumbled at Geyser. She then went next to Pianissimo and put on the most fake, dramatic girly voice she could, which for her, was pretty easy.
"Oh dear! I must partner up with someone! Would you, Sir Pianissimo, be so obliged to take me into your arms and dance across the stage with me? Preferably by that well-red young man over there?" Red asked in a voice that could rival one of a beautiful innocent princess, none of which Reddington was actually of, well she wasn't that bad looking. She also hoped Pianissimo would catch what she meant by that last statement since at the last line she gestured ever so quickly and slightly towards Geyser. She placed her left hand palm up upon her forehead and extended her arm gracefully to her soon-to-be-partner, well she hoped.