Mini RP SCHOOL

"Damn That Geyeser!" Capuchin snarled as she slammed her locker and stomped to class. "WHo shoved a stick up his butt? I'd really like to know that one!" She then slowly crept into her classroom and sat down in her regular seat. She adjusted her skirt once again and started chewing on a pencil.
At that point Geyser walked in, handed some papers down to the teacher, adn waited patiently.

"Class, it seems that due to a tennis injery, Mr. Hoshuma's students have to be distributed to other classes untill further notice. As such, Geyser will be joining our class. Please take th empty seat next to Capuchin."

Geyser then proceeded to take a seat next to Capuchin, get out the necesary suplies, and was in less than a minute ready for class.
as siren neared the cabnets, she flung open the doors and started looking around what was a very, very messy and unorganized cabnet.

"Ok, lets see here...." Sire said to herself as she started to fling stuff out of the cabnet. "Antidote to common posions.....no." "Recovery300 battle chip.....who left this in here? oh well." Siren quickly placed it safely between her boobs and went back to looking. "Elixir.....not gonna waste it on a bruse....." "Mind recovery......what? is soma cruz takeing classes here?" "AH! here we go, high potion." Siren finaly said as she took out a blue potion in a large container. "Here, drink this, i have ointments in here somewhere, but you need to get to class right now." Siren said again as she handed the potion to the student and promptly kicked him out of her office and shuting the door behind him.
((RAWK.))

A very tall and skinny young man wandered through the halls in standard uniform, albeit with an oversized black dress shirt worn open over the usual shirt and tie, presumably for warmth. The tie had been switched out, too, for something black, shiny, and shear, with squared ends in place of the diamond tips of your contemporary necktie and two white stripes sitting diagonal halfway down the thing. This ribbonlike tie trailed behind him and to his right as he walked, occasionally flipping up to reveal "SENTIMENTAL TERRITORY SPORT" printed on the back in white, with "ITOI" hidden somewhere below in a smaller font. "Nothing to do..." he muttered absently to himself as he made long strides to his locker. "Free periods are boring, man." There was something odd about this soliloquy, as if the youth were engaging himself in conversation rather than just making absent observations. After several failed attempts that slowly grew in exertion, the stubborn lock gave with a click and the lad fetched from some shelf a black skullcap toque, pierced with a ring. He pulled it onto his head and started out the door into the approaching October cold, hoping a good walk could at least keep him occupied.

((That came pretty easy. Now, if only if I could make Cheshire as interesting.))
While the science teacher was ushering the temporary student in, Keijun slinked in through the open door, closing it silently behind him. Walking up behind the teacher's desk, making a few people jump as they noticed him walk in, he took out his laptop case and set it up, taking out his hacking router and setting it up to gain Internet access.

"Now, then, I've got something I need to take care of. Keijun will fill you in on the objective for today," the teacher said, retiring to his office.

Keijun sighed in boredom, then said emotionlessly, "All right, so I take it you've all learned the basics of coding and programming from your ordinary teacher, correct?" There were a few nods here. "Good. Now, then, you were also assigned worksheets last class. Could everyone get their's out so I can come around and mark them?" He then grabbed a clipboard with everyone's names on it and started prowling around, marking everyone at a glance. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a genius," Keijun said as he worked his way down the list.
A most noble entrance, or perhaps the most to her liking, Empress's foot had kicked the door open as it had slammed into the wall as her boot worn foot had stayed in the air after kicking the obstacle almost off the hinges. She had finally brought her foot down with ease so that the books that were embraced in her arms and to her chest had shown as well as her hair that was combed down her head except for the tuff that had sloped from right to left to partially cover that eye. Her doll like expression remaining as she had spoke in a depressing voice after puckering her black lipstick covered lips.

"Sorry to be late...but then again late for what...exactly?" the girl had asked rhetorically referring to how she mostly had no care in the edges of her mind for school. She was mostly gothic with her black dress going from top to bottom with the white cutout edge sill aligning her dress's bottom. The dress was a chute opened bottom as one could barely tell that her figure wasn't as wide but only her dress. She could remember a boy slapping at her bottom only to catch cloth and air and then the second feeling of knuckle bone so strong one would swear there was no flesh.

Her shoes were like the old fashion good girl shoes of a rich girl. The black with the silver buckle that was shiny enough to see your reflection along with the straps that went up to ankle and mid leg to knee. Her chest wouldn't show her amulet as her books had blocked view holding them in an embrace. Her sleeves covered her palms partially while her shoulders were lightly fluffed with a short black cape that went to her belt line. It was descriptive to say she dressed like someone's grandmother, but she seemed to be a waiter as young as she was with her head always capped by a black tassel maid cap that tied around her hair. Her violet eyes and hair that came over her cape's center was the only thing live about her youthful spirit as she slowly walked to her desk in the back letting each tap of her heal sound off as she had gave a glance to each student who would desire her eye contact just by staring for too long and then a scolding if a look of defiance of her life style was with it.

She had sat the books down to place them on her desk. Her amulet was finally revealed as the silver bead chain had stayed almost kept to her clothing and the design of a raven on it being an intimidation as well as her symbol of representation. She had sat down at the desk quietly as she stared straight at the class front with the doll like expression like she was a blind person at that, even if she was aware that she had used her strong bottom boots to kick open a door because she was too lazy to realize that she had hands. She desired the use of force mostly.

"Proceed..." she said to the teacher as if she was allowing him to continue with the class despite her sudden and unexpected entrance.
Smush was sitting down at a very abused desk. Her paper was torn into many pieces and was tapped together so much she had to re-write the questions and answers to everything.

She was wearing jeans and a green capitol T shirt that was parrerned to look like tank armor. She's rather strong, and she often breaks things. No one sits around her as they think she's rather clumsy, but some people know she's just way too strong for her own good, with some kind of emotional problem. She sits there, waiting for some class stuff to happen, slowly drfiting to sleep. She sleeps there, sitting up at the same time.
Pianissimo sidled into class and chose his usual seat in the far corner of the room, where he shot glares at just about everyone else present. He pulled out a small black notebook and began writing something indistinguishable in it. I need...a Death Note. Or at least the ability to off a few people without consequence, he thought, glaring up at the teacher who had just entered.
As Keijun steps to Smush's desk, he marks the homework, only to find that she's asleep. Sighing, he fingers his favorite little taser sitting in his belt like a gun, but then thought, "Not nessecary." So, he just slamed both his palms onto her table, making it rattle and most likely waking her up.

Then, the other student arrived; the blind goth girl, an odd combination. Keijun didn't even have to look up to know it was her. He'd helped this class many times before.

Finally, he reached the back of the room, where Pianissimo sat, glaring at him. Looking down to mark his homework, Keijun locked eyes with him; his black eyes so cold they could make hell freeze over twice. "Look, I don't like being the teacher of this class as much as you like being in this class. I'm just doing this because your ordinary teacher begged me to," he hissed at the glaring student. It felt so strange, though, because he was the same age, maybe even a little younger, than the people he was teaching.

Going back to the front of the room, Keijun looked down his clipboard. A few marks were dissapointingly low, but then again, they just started learning this last day. "All right, now, anyone with laptops, get it onto your desk and running. Those of you without laptops, use the school computers," he ordered. At this, he looked at everyone that hadn't got their laptop out, entered their names and seating positions into his laptop, and hit a key. Immediately, part of their desks flipped up, revealing a computer built into the desk.

Once everyone had a computer screen of some sort in front of them, Keijun started writing on the whiteboard, leading off what the teacher had last explained to them and starting on a few finer points of coding.
Suddenly, a resounding crash came from outside the room, before Van stumbled in. Covered in cables, he pulled a projector cart that was dented in on one side into the room, and put the form for signing it out on the desk before turning to the class.
Oh! Uh... hi, everyone. Just making a delivery, and whatnot.
Then, just noticing the cables draped around his shoulders, he pulled them off and tossed them outside the door, where a brief yelp of pain came from as they hit a passing student. Wincing, the junior AV staffer opened the door again and let out a brief Sorry! before turning back to the teacher and waiting for his signature form back.
Snapping his head from side to side, Zephyr groaned.
"God DAMNit! I keep doing that! Gotta get some sleep." Zephyr muttered, heading off to his class. Opening the door, he was hit by a load of cables.
"VAN! WHAT THE HELL." Zephyr yelled, unawares of others jumping to attention upon him screaming.
"Ask me if I care," 'Pianissimo' snapped back, pulling out his laptop. Why the hell does he care, anyway? he thought, typing a few commands into his laptop until he was ready, just like everyone else.
((Edited previous post for ease of RP'ing. Gonna respond, PA? XD))
Turning around at a yell from Zephyr, Van scratched the back of his head with an innocent look on his face, before a call came from behind Zephyr, and he was bowled over as a much younger kid with similar features ran in, panting and holding up a few rolled up cables to the older student. Grinning, Volt accepted them with a grin.
Thanks, Walt. But you may want to apologize to the guy behind you. Van commented, pointing at Zephyr. But little "Walt" had an indignant look on his face as he glared at his older brother.
Hey! I won't apologize to him until you apologize to me! I told you, call me Watt! Walt sounds so... old!
Keijun turned away from the board to look at the new arrivals. It was the AV kid and his little brother. Without saying a word or even a 'thank you', 'Binary' jotted down a signature and thrusted the paper back to Van, taking the AV Cart and the cables from him. He took to setting the projector up.

It took a few minutes, but Keijun finally rigged the damn thing up, ("Hasn't the kid ever heard of keeping the cables separated to avoid tangles like this?") He turned the projector on, letting the large ray of light illuminate half the classroom. Flicking a switch to turn the unneeded lights off, he continued with the class. "When is that idiot going to get off the phone so I can get outta this room?" he asked himself quietly, watching the normal science teacher with his legs propped up on the desk in his private little glass-box office, yakking away on a cell phone.
SHAK, SHAK, SHAK...

The sound of a skateboard could be heard right around the corner, and in just a few moments, Shinko Arashi (Dubbed "Cyclone" for his love of spinning around on his skateboard) came careening around the turn, headed for class. "WAIT!" He cried to the teacher who has just began to to collect papers. Shinko was always late like this; his job had him working quite late, so he had little time to do homework, or even get anything else ready, for that matter. He usually just used junky clothes; a typical pair of jeans, and a white longsleeve shirt with an unzipped blue vest over it.

As Shinko did his trademark spin into the room, he carefully timed the trick to it lead him right to his desk, which he plopped in to and began to unpack. He never cared if he was being ridiculed for his outrageous behavior- it wasn't new at all. He took out last nights homework, and put the mess on his desk with a smile.
"Shinko Arashi, late. Enough demarits and repeate offenses for two months detention." Geyser noted on a disipline slip.
Snickering, Zephyr opened his messenger bag, taking out his laptop, plopping down next to Shinko.
"So. Gonna have fun with detention?" he grinned.
Shinko turned and smiled at Zephyr, making a 'psh-shaw' movement with his hand. "This is nothing. One time I got caught spray painting the front school sign in a protest. That got me suspended for a few days. detentions are nothin'."

He just sighed, and said with a chuckle, "Gives me an excuse to be late for work, too."
Empress had stared coldly at the other students as they had entered one by one and the teacher tolerating their smug attitudes. "Hmm...barbarians..." she had uttered from her humble position, even though she herself was late, the least she thought of that fact was that it didn't matter since she didn't really want to be here, but who would want to be at school and that matter? What made her different was that she didn't make a scene and draw attention to herself.

She had leaned back in her seat as she slid her foot under the student's desk in front of her letting her booted foot rock side to side on it's heel as a base as she waited for either the bell to ring so she would go about her day, or something actually interesting to happen.