Mini RP SCHOOL

Smush simply sits, waiting for something else to happen, while poking herself with a sharp pencil. Shes not going to doze off this time, not going to doze off this time, not going to doze off this time...

Theres a medium-loud snap as her pencil snaps in half and the point end is embedded in her leg. She quietly picks up the other piece and gives the "Im ok!" signal.
"Blub!" said Bugman, wondering why on earth he was in the human world. Or, for another matter, why he was floating around in a fish tank filled with gold-coloured lunatics in a room deemed only plausible in a half-heartedly accomplished and, as of yet, successful RolePlay story.

"Blub."

((o.O))
"Empress, tardy,total of two demerit points, one demerit shy of detenton." Geyser said, doing the job of any good disiplinarian.

"Smush, you should see the nurse about that." Geysaer says, pointing at the pencil wound.
Outside the room, a boy stood. He wore white sneakers, a pair of black jeans with a brown belt, and a purple long sleeved shirt. On the back of a shirt was a design depicting a tombstone with a musical note engraved on it. The boy had long, green hair and wore glasses. Junior slowly opened the door and peeked into the class room. It seemed that the class was just getting set up for some activity, so he better get in there now before they got too far into the lesson and he interrupted something. He approached the man fiddling with some sort of projector equipment, "Oh? You're teaching again, Keijun-sensei? But before I forget, let me give you my hallpass." He handed the teacher a slip of paper, "Setting up the gymnasium for the dance took longer than expected. Sorry." He bowed politely and then headed to his normal seat beside Pianissimo, in the back of the room. He quietly got out his laptop and prepared for the lesson, "So, Piano-san, did you finish the math assignment from last night?" He asked casually. He wasn't sure what kind of response he'd get, since sometimes it was hard to tell whether the other student considered Junior a friend or not.
Zephyr grinned. "See the 'CAUTION: DOOR HAS SHARP EDGES' graffiti?" Zephyr said, nodding towards the front door.

"I didn't get caught. Pretty funny shit too."
"Bah." Shinko said, waving his hand once more. "Combine that, with all different colors and directly insulting the principal and his ideals. There you have it." He looked at the graffiti again, and shrugged. "Not bad, though. I seem to recall seeing a sign that said something similar...."
((Can't you just see that? XD))

"So, you think anything interesting will happen today?" Zephyr said, nodding towards the assortment of chatting and bickering students and employees. "Awfully dramatic today."
TIME PASSES. PEOPLE CHATTER. BELL RINGS.

"ALRIGHT YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHINGS! KEEP MOVING!" Shuilong bellowed. He then turned to Geyser, "Keep up the good work..."
"You know, being loud isn't worth an effort," a tall slim female figure said wearing a red scarf and a long-overcoat. She had short brown hair and cold blue eyes. Her pants were tight and black, on her feet were leather running shoes.
"Well, Ms. Reddington. I don't think the student council secretary should be late for class either, Shuilong grumbled as Red took out a lighter. "And no smoking in the halls. The world's polluted enough already," he scolded. Red sighed as she clicked the lighter closed and put in back in the bag slung over her shoulder. She grumbled as she headed to class, entered, and sat down gruffly.
"Stupid school," Red growled.
A rather odd-looking young man wandered the halls as if he had no idea where he was supposed to be going. His dark hair, swept off to one side, was ruffled as if he had just been lying on it, and his clothes -- a black jacket, red turtleneck that came up to just under his chin, and faded jeans -- were rumpled and creased. A book bag lurked over one shoulder. Both the boy and the bag smelled like something sweet, and his wide grey eyes were rimmed with red, plainly denoting what he had just spent the break between classes doing.

He stumbled into a room that he was pretty sure held his next class and threw himself down in one of the chairs. The bag slithred unobtrusively to the floor next to his seat. He slouched deeply in the chair, staring emptily at the blackboard with his wild eyes, as if reading something that nobody else could see. Then he realized that there was a girl (and a fairly smoking hot one, too) sitting next to him, propped his elbows up on the desk and turned to her.

"here's a snake in the toilet," he said earnestly, the shock of his discovery still clear in his voice. "He was just sitting in the toilet. Waiting. He said that he had a mission that he had to complete in order to save humanity." The boy shook his head sadly. "I asked him what he was trying to do, if I could help, right? But the snake said 'no, Raymond, there's nothing you can do. Just let FOXHOUND take care of it.' So if you see the snake in the girl's bathroom...well, just leave him alone, he'll be busy."

His revelation completed, the boy -- Raymond -- turned around again and resumed his dead stare at the blackboard.
"A man in the girls room is not alowed. Nor are animals that talk. Reporting to the proper authorities" Geyser said, having poped halfway out of the ventalation system before vanashing back in. Geysers voice echoed from the ventalation "Also, Raymond, you will be noted fro having gone into the girls bathroom again."
Raymond stared open-mouthed at the strange guy...girl...thing that had appeared out of the ventilation system. Slowly -- very slowly -- a grin of delight spread across his face.

"You're working for them too, aren't you!?" he proclaimed, rising up and whipping out an arm to point at Geyser. "The snake has allies in all kinds of places! He's sure to complete his mission!" His joy faded, and was replaced by a frown of confusion. "But...you're...you're not an animal. I don't...if you're allowed to help, why couldn't I? That isn't fair..."

Quote (MajinBooger)

"Oh? You're teaching again, Keijun-sensei? But before I forget, let me give you my hallpass."

"Setting up the gymnasium for the dance took longer than expected. Sorry."

Keijun hadn't even appeared to notice the guy, but took the hall pass anyway. When the bell finally rung, he tapped him on the shoulder and said, "You're a decent coder, but let's get some things straight first. Next time I'm teaching you, skip the formalty when speaking to me; I'm the same age, maybe even a little younger than you, and I'm not the teacher; your ordinary science teacher begged me to teach his class for him while he was talking on his cell phone for the whole hour and a half."

He turned away from the student and walked out. Next off ... another class to help teach. Great. This one came from what appeared to be the P.E. teacher; Keijun sighed. Why did the teachers call him for help with their classes even when they knew he himself wasn't that great at the subject. Nevertheless, he went to his locker, grabbed his P.E. strip, and headed to the change rooms to change. After that, he headed out to the field to help the hapless teacher out setting up for the lesson.

<(Keijun's teachin' P.E. Join in if you wanna.)>
Nudging Cyclone, Zephyr stood up, closing his laptop and sweeping it into his bag at the same time.
"Let's go, man." Zephyr walked off to Physical Education, but not before stopping at his locker to grab sweats and a water bottle, and to dump his laptop.
Empress had heard all the silliness around her. A rebellion of snakes? Demerits for detention? The usual happenings that came everyday when she sat in a class of people that were beneath understanding...well...anything she did. That's what made her so obsolete. Even if she stayed in and out of detention for having a rebellious, but care free attitude, she still did every thing she supposed to do on her work. She was a genius, but with the everyday gothic sensational theme in her clothing color she would be know as an "evil" genius mistaking her gothic appearance for some devil worship or some cult that she was involved in upon rumors.

Those thoughts aside, she stood up as she walked to the front of the class having that same doll like look on her face. She had stared straight as she walked in perfect slow rhythm like a small toy soldier wound up as she had made her way to the front slowing down as she had listened to every sound of stupidity that surrounded her. Nonsense...simply nonsense was all it was. Her right sleeve slid down her arm slightly as the loose cloth had slid along her arm. She had reached to the board as her palm pressed against it. She pictured the serene sound of quietness as she tuned out the voices.

"SHRIEK...SCRUNCCCHH!"

There it was! Her twisted mind sinking into the joy of misery as her fingernails had dragged slowly into the green texture of the chalk board slow eroding the surface as she had continued to slowly bring them from as far at the top her little arm could reach, all the way to the bottom where she didn't feel was necessary to bend her knees. She just scratched slowly to let the sound last as she had stared at the movement over her hand until she had stopped after a clean six seconds and turned to the students and teacher thinking she got their attention.

"May I please go to detention now? Being around such children is more depressing than some foul closed off building area for delinquents." Empress had uttered as she looked towards the teacher with her doll-like expression waiting for an answer.
back within the nurse's office, we see siren......at her computer playing a rom of Ghosts and Goblins.......and she is failing horibly......very.....horibily. she keeps on dieing on level two.....thats how bad she is at this game as we hear the game over tune.

"AHGH! GHOSTS AND GOBLINS! I WILL BEAT YOU!" Siren screamed at her computer......he was gonna lose her mind any second now.... "Ugh......600 game overs.....and i STILL can't beat level two....i fail so much.....maybe i should organize my cabnet....i'm loseing it, no matter how much i clean and organize it, it just goes back to being the same as ever......" Siren was talking to herself AND she slumped over the keybord.....her mind was officaly gone.
"Empress, you are still one demerit point shy of detention. You would have to break one more rule before receiveing detention." Geyser said, passing by the class on the way to gym. "Sontorino, smoking inside your own locker to avaoid detection. Also not wearing proper attire. Two demerit points, you will be suspended for one week." and continued on.

A hippy dressed guy came out of his locker, muttering "How'd that chick know I was in here?"

"Shuilong, three more for detention, also unothorised adult male suposedly in girls bathroom." Geyser said, handing over the necesary forms before entering the gym. Somehow Geyser was already dressed for gym, once more in androdginous cloths.
"Sorry I'm late! My brother somehow cut his wrist so I had to leave the house later then I should." a female voice said as the door to the nurse's office swung open to allow Daisy to come in. She had the looks of a 17 year old girl dressed in white. She walked into the room and closed the door. "Well Madem, I'm ready for the nurse — wait, ghost and goblins?" Daisy asked Siren.
"Daisy, tardy but with acceptable excuse." Geyser said, doing some stretches.

"What are you talking about?" one guy asked.

"Somthing happening on the other side of the building." Geyser replied.

"Seriously, what are you?" a gilr puzzled.

"Second in command of the disiplinary comitte." Geyser replied.

"No, I mean, are you a bo.." the girl started to ask, but was cut off by the bell.
"Right..." Shuilong mumbled as he took the papers and placed them in a convenient pocket dimension-er-suitcase.
I think he might be a little too strict, Shuilong thought as Geyser walked by. Maybe he's an alien or something
"A snake in the toilet?" Red wondered, amused at Raymond's story. "I think you should lay off the cigs for a week, Ray. Oh wait, maybe Dr. DNR might prescribe you some medicinal marijuana or something like that." She stared at the math teacher's notes on the blackboard, then started furiously copying them down, then stopped. She placed a hand on Raymond's shoulder, "All the things in your head will return to normal, someday. You can bet on it. Also," Red smirked as she eyed Geyser walking past. "You up for an epic adventure at lunch?"

((EN! IT'S RAYMOND AND REDDINGTON WITH SLEDGEHAMMERS AND POLES! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <evil glint>))
Junior sighed as he packed up to leave the class room. The substitute had yelled at him for using manners and Piano-san hadn't said a word the entire time. What a lousy class this had been. He gathered his things, nodding politely to the boy to his left, "Good luck with your day, Piano-san." He then headed towards the door, but stopped at Capuchin's desk, "Hey, Capu-chan, have you seen Miyu-chan today? I hope her alarm went off today.... In any case, I'm going to stop down by the nurse's office to check on Daisy before next class, if you feel like coming along."