Mini RP SCHOOL

"Fun activity...what's she talking about?" Sonata asked, giving Pianissimo a quizzical look.

"Oh...well, you'll have to find out," Pianissimo said, looking sideways at Sonata. "In involves this guy, though." He jerked his head towards Geyser. "Anyway, I gotta go." He nodded to Sonata, then sprinted out the door.

"Um...okay," Sonata said, staring after him as he left.
Geyser woke up at the sound of the bell. A few minutes later, the second in command of the disiplinary comittee had escaped the ropes, gathered some facts, and turned over a report to Shuilong on a certain two sombodies for injuring a fellow student, damaging school property, unsafe behavior, and miss-handling of an injured person. "Red and Pianisimo are recomended for a basic first aid course. They obciously lack the training or understanding of how to handle a person who seems injured. If you will excuse me sir, I have history class next." Geyser said, quickly hedaing off to the apropreate class.
That must've been fun, Shuilong thought to himself as he saw that Geyser was out of sight. He then checked the papers, just as he thought, most of the facts had been overblown, and one side of the story hadn't been accounted for, as usual. He then quickly went to the boys bathroom and flushed said papers down the drain.
Sorry kid, even if you follow the rules, you still have to hear both sides of the story to form a better conclusion, our job is to deal a punishment when the true facts have been revealed, and half of the story isn't good enough. Better luck next time, Shuilong mused as the papers had successfully been flushed down.
Smuch did much of her own fist aid, and began disposing of all the bloody stuff around her (except the chair, in fact she ends up snapping a peice off trying to clean it.)

She sits down, as she tears up from the pain of all the first aid-spray.
Siren placed away all the medical things that she had had out, knowing that she was gonna get more. "God......this school is more insane than ever.......what is going on around here?" Siren asked herself as she started to relax a bit.

Nikko walked out of math, with a smile on her face. "Ok......next is......history......goody....." Nikko said to heself as she quickly walked to history class.
Keijun stumbled into the room, looking more tired and uncaring than ever, and singed and burned all over. "Got anything for burns?" he asked the nurse.

Meanwhile, a teenager with spiky red hair appeared, wearing a scorched-up dark red T-shirt that showed off his abs and the burn marks all over his arms, as well as the huge mass of post-third-degree-burn scar tissue that wound it's way around his right arm, tattoo-like. "Uhh, yeah. I know this is going to be, like, the billionth time I've said this, but do you have anything for burns? Again?" he asked the nurse, parroting Keijun slightly and sneering as if proud of his many burnings.

Then again, he was, because he was Fredrick Feux Nixon, otherwise known as Phoenix, and he was the resident arsonist and the source of the school's many fires and explosions.
"God.......this school is about ready to crumble under all of this......i wonder why no one has done anything about some of the faulty wireing in this school building?" Siren said as she walked over to the cabnets and pulled out a tube of ointment from within. "Here, rub this on your burns and they will be gone, very quickly." Siren said as she tossed the tube at one of the boys.
Keijun made to catch the tube, but Feux (he hates his first name) promptly grabbed it out from in front of Keijun, shouting, "Psyche!" He rubbed the ointment on his numerous burns that somehow managed to be spread everywhere on his body with even spacing in between them.

He finished with the tube; now with only about a quarter of the previous material in it, and said, "Here, dude. Keep it, I don't need it. Well, maybe I will; I feel like makin' another few burns." He tossed the tube to Keijun, who stiffly dabbed tiny portions onto his burns. "I need a new shirt," Keijun groaned, seeing the various holes in his white dress shirt.

Quote (Phoenix)

Then again, he was, because he was Fredrick Feux Nixon, otherwise known as Phoenix, and he was the resident arsonist and the source of the school's many fires and explosions.

(( D : ))
Red sat down in English. Why they all had to take something they already knew was beyond her, but at least she had a few friends in here. Like Capuchin and "Junior" for instance. She stared at the clock, it hadn't rung yet, but she really hoped those two, who were coincidentally assigned to the seats to the right and left of her, wouldn't be late. Who knows, maybe that Geyser freak might randomly know they would be tardy.
God, page 11.

Is it to late for me to join?

I'll jack out of the ACDC Net if a mod doesnt give me a battle soon. Then I'll come here.
((This RP is unconnected to the regular one, so you don't actually need to jack out and jack in here.

Also, the thread's honestly too old for anyone to have any interest in it, I think. Sorry.))