Mini RP SCHOOL

Junior raised an eyebrow at Daisy's request, "Oh really? Well, I suppose I can give it the attention it deserves." He was about to comply when suddenly, he heard a shout from the other room, "What was that?" He peeked his head out to find that now occupying the room was just Nikko, who was taking a nap. That gave him an idea, "Say, Daisy, the nurse's office is mostly empty now. It'd probably be easier to massage you if you were laying on you stomach, so why don't we commendeer a bed and get you the procedure you need?"
Bugman was woken by Shuilong's errant blathering. Yawning and stretching his manly fins, he glanced around the nurse's fish tank. Apparently, he and his mindless companions (at least, they didn't do anything worthwhile) were supposed to calm equally mindless humans who wouldn't let themselves get fixed. Which is kinda stupid.

"Blub."
"It would be better if we go into the side room for this. I don't think we can trust Nikko to not jump to any conclusions." Daisy said, moving silently with Junior out of the room into the side one, making sure not to walk up Nikko. The side room, to Daisy, was her study room. The room was comprised of a medical bed, with curtains, a bookcase filled with medical textbooks and some on other subjects like math and English, and a cabinet with the various tools and medication she might need to treat a patient, much better kept then Siren's. Daisy walked to the bed, and sat down on it. She moved to lay down on her stomach, and she began to speak to Junior again. "I'm ready for the procedure."
"Okay then. I'll get to work." Junior began doing as requested, rubbing the area for a few moments before her stopped, "Oh dear, Daisy... your skirt keeps hindering my hand motions. I think I'm going to have to go underneath to get anything done...." He paused, then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "We might want to get the curtain before we go any farthur, though. After all, we don't want anyone to get the wrong idea, now do we?" He said with a wink, before kissing her lightly on the cheek.
"I think you are right about that. We might want to move the curtain to cover us; the movable curtain should be in the corner, next to the cabinet." Daisy said, moving her hands to her skirt. "And we can either remove the skirt if it gives you a problem, or get some of the medical tape from the cabinet, and tape it to my shirt so it is not in the way." She added, smiling.
"Hmmmm..... I think the skirt is small enough that I can work with it on. Might be more fun that way, right?" Junior said, moving the curtain to hide them from view.

((Off camera until gym class is over or someone decides to intrude.))
Naturally, being contained in a tank for months gives you some time to think. In this case, the fish have developed psychic powers.

"Got any 3s?" asked the first.

"Go fish." replied the second.

"Badum-tsh" cracked the third, who was then repeatedly shot, beaten and sued. At the same time. By mafia lawyers.

Well, you would think they were.

"Bet you can't set that dry-skin boy on fire!" the second fish challenged the first.

A burst of light and a faint wisp of smoke from Nikko's foot proved him terribly wrong.

"Now, y'see, setting you on fire would have been a challenge 'cause we're in the water."

"Alright, set the building on fire!"

Quote (lunarlion)

Capuchin quickly fallowed where the ball was to land and went in for the catch. She quickly caught it but she could feel all the power he just stuffed in it. She shook her left hand from a bit of throbbing pain she had received and then said. "Woah! That's some strength. Glad to have you as my teammate."

'Pianissimo' simply nodded. "I was hoping to use that to nail Geyser in the face with, though," he said, glaring sideways at the student in question.

Meanwhile, on the roof, a familiar face looked down at 'Pianissimo'. "Heh, I should have expected that," he said as his half brother turned to glare at Geyser. "Though I wonder..."

He turned back to stare at the sky, jazz music playing loudly in his ears from an mp3 player.
"Huh.....What the....." Said the groggy Nikko as she saw that her foot was on fire. "FOR THE LOVE OF.....! AHHHHHH!!!!" Nikko screamed as she saw a nearby fish tank and stuck her foot into the tank, putting out the fire quickly. "Helo there Fishies, i'm going to flush you down the toilet if you cause anymore trouble, kay?" Nikko said to the evil fishies that had made her foot catch on fire.
((Time travel was Planey's idea. But you know those fish will be able to pull something like that eventually.

SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE (as in...about 20-25 years in the future):
"Hey," said a female voice as a dark-haired girl in a blood red dress and long black coat walked into the nurse's office. "How are the fish doing?"

"Same as always," the unfamiliar nurse answered, yawning.

"Long day?" the girl asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Very," the nurse answered. "Six rather bad cases in the last three hours. Not really sure what happened. And I'm pretty sure those fish lit the last guy on fire."

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Fish can do that?" She walked over to the tank and looked in at the same two fish that had been in there for years. Wait, how had they lived that long?

"Um...I wouldn't..." the nurse started, but before she could finish a giant vortex opened under the girl's feet and she fell in.

The wisp of smoke suddenly rematerialized into a swirling vortex on the ceiling. A pair of black leather boots fell through it, followed by the rest of the very same girl...who dropped through the vortex and landed with one foot planted directly on Nikko's face.

"What just happened? And what did I just step in?" she asked, looking down to see Nikko now lying on the ground and her foot on her face. "Oh...sorry..." she said, walking away a few feet and looking around. "That's odd, this looks just like the nurse's office I just came from, only..."
Shuilong's ear rang from the treatment Siren has given him. He then glanced at the side room door and subtly put a hat over the handle. He then whistled innocently as he walked out of the nurses' office before the girl in red and black has landed on Nikko.
"This school rocks," Shuilong said to himself as he started patrolling the campus, again.
Geyser stood off to the side as others paired up all over the place. Soon, Geyser was one of the few left, and still didn't have a partner.
Nikko was completely knocked out from the boot to the face that she so aptly received, that was gonna make a big mark on her face later.
"Oi, Keijun-bo, I mean Keijun, why don't you pair up with Geyser over here? He doesn't have a partner yet!" the gym teacher said, nearly calling him 'bozu' again.

"Fine," Keijun sighed, walking over towards Geyser. He didn't acknowledge him at all, but walked over to pick up a volleyball anyway. Wordlessly, he threw it to Geyser, and twitched his head to the net, as if to say, "Your serve." He then ducked under the net and got into position, ready for Geyser's serve.
The girl looked around, not seeing anyone in the office. Then she saw the form of Shuilong disappearing around the corner. "Wait a second, wasn't that one of dad's old friends?" she asked, not noticing that she had completely knocked Nikko out as she poked her head into the hallway.

I probably shouldn't go anywhere just yet, she thought.
Guyser took the voley ball, and following the proper serve form, launched it a bit to the left of Keijun. No reason to serve it directly. They were warming up after all.
Keijun, with the samn cold glare as always, eyed the ball coming at him. He did a split second calculation in his head at what the exact point he should stand in, and which angle he should hold his arms out to achieve the most effective return set.

Finished the calculations in record time, Keijun adjusted himself accordingly while the ball was still airborne, held his arms out, and pushed it away from him, about to hit the very edge of the court. It'll still be in, but just very very close to being out.
Empress had just sat back watching as she had retained her usual composure. Her little black maid like hat on her head as she had the expression of a doll. She had a small black lunch box to her side with her snack and a small canister loaded with her favorite drink of a salty marketed crab juice. Sure she was weird to drink that as a beverage, but it was good when it was warm. It was like a soup with her sandwich she held in hand as she had opened her mouth and took a bite out of it and chewing properly with her mouth closed as she continued to watch letting their little clutter of the sport be her entertainment. Weirdest thing about her appearance was, no one didn't seem to know when she got there as she moved swiftly and slowly that she was like a ghost among school society.

"Even in sports such as this they compete and bring their ego to arouse competition among each other. They stake the silliest things as prizes, but no matter what the main thing they mostly stake seems to be their very pride." She had lifted her canister sliding her finger across the easy sealable lid switch at the side. She had lifted the canister up to her mouth about to drink as she paused thinking more dialogue to herself as the fumes of her warm drink tickled her nose. She liked the small of warm crab juice along with her dieter sandwich that mostly thin chopped ham packed with mostly vegetables and egg plant slices that were thin like onion.

"So naïve. But if I were to play would I have fun like them? I'm not like them of course...I'm not some..." Empress paused as she had closed her eyes and then placed her right hand on the bottom base of the canister. She had eased her head back as she took joy in letting the warm beverage go down her throat as she drunk it in piece like it was tea. The taste was savory. But considering what kind of drink it was, it was savory to her. She had brought the can down as she had kept her eyes closed. She had sighed as she simply had uttered the word, "Barbarians..."

She had sat their peacefully as the fumes of her drink tempted again. She gave in for another sip before sliding her finger to seal the easy top for later as well as her half eaten sandwich. She reached into her lunchbox and took a small mint in hand and placed it on her tongue and blew a slight breath to let it's spicy cinnamon flavor pour into her mouth. She liked to keep the taste and flavor of cinnamon in her mouth so she wouldn't get a craving for her snack. It had assured her healthy diet, and not the thought that her eerie lunch caused bad breath.

((This has been a Gothic moment! XD))
The girl turned back to look at Nikko for a moment. She was still passed out on the floor. Then she saw a calendar with the date. Her eyes widened with surprise for a moment, then narrowed into an icy gaze as they moved to lock with the fish tank. "Twenty years or so into the past. I'll get you for this," she whispered to the fish inside before something else struck her mind.

Wait a second...if these are Daisy's fish...and I'm twenty years in the past...where's Daisy? She walked towards a door with a hat over the handle and pressed her ear to it. After hearing what she thought was a soft moaning coming from inside, she drew away again. Never mind. I don't want to know.

The girl turned away and walked out of the nurse's office. She moved through the corridors at a fast pace, the few other students at the school barely noticing her presence. Whether it was because they simply didn't pay attention or thought she was another student, the girl wasn't sure.

Minutes later, she appeared behind Empress. "Crab juice?" she asked, surprised that any normal person could enjoy it. Her voice was somewhat faint, dark, and emotionless, with the slightest chill on the end of it. She looked up at the field where the others were playing volleyball. "I'm amazed they actually managed to get him to be active, though," she said.
Geyser, performing the corect reurn seuqence wihtout flaw, knocked the volleyball back. It would only go about three inches pas tthe net, but it would still be good.