Navi/SP Database

Machman.EXE is active. Type Normal
new navi a comeing. Siren.exe, wood/wind, Nikko.exe, inactive.
1) Geyser is Aqua Healing
2) It's active, not inactive.
3) It's not Geyserman, Geyser is genderneutral.
*Sighs* I thought I already notified about this...oh well.

Active - Empress.EXE
Type - Normal/Normal
Waltzen.exe - Active, Normal/Normal
Updated the list.

Also:

Broadside - MIA
It's Pali yeay!
Firewolf = Active
Shinokami = Active
Fanman is once again active.
Reactivating the Navi Database in a bit. Expect a lot of updates and even changes. I'm going above and beyond the basics, or at least that's my plan. I've been known to shirk on my duties from time to time, so who knows if I actually complete this plan I've got in my head, but I'll damn well give it a shot.

As always, thanks to those with new information concerning Navis not currently listed.
Zephyr.EXE, he has disappeared.
-is invisible-
-laughs mischievously-
Wow, the database is gonna need some update after this event, huh? XD

Shine, Kunie, Geckoman, Yaoiman, Sixclaw, Trixie, Marquis, Porter, Punct, Parabola... whoever the third we didn't save was...

And that's just from our event. XD
*is going to be a bitch by correcting Grantom*

It's Celsius. Not Celcius. And she's an Active NPC now. Solaria is an Active NPC too, but barely in sight.
Hmm, hmm, right, working on it. I'll have a big update ready in the morning. Expecting to have all NetWar NPCs up, as well as all the new stuff added into the thread. Added Daisy, updating Shuryou's information now.

EDIT: And done. More in the morning, unless there are some more quicky updates in the next few minutes.
Mods forgive for the under 24 hour bump, bit I think an update of this magnitude is enough to excuse such an offense, heh.

Update complete. Phew, that was more work than I thought! Still, looking much better, and lots more to come. First off, created a new, more organized list of all currently recorded Navis. Rather than the big, jumbled mess we had from before, we now have several smaller lists organized by activity. Also, the big jumbled mess from before is also still up and will continue to be updated, but it'll be held at the bottom of the first post as the only people I can imagine using it are people trying to see what names have been used and which have not.

Also started efforts on secondary listing; we will soon have a list of Navis organized by which faction they belong to. Factions are, as of now, NetMafia, NetPolice, and The Rogues. If someone can give me details on the old player organizations, Requiem and Nocturne, I can do them as well, although they'll be marked as inactive organizations since they haven't been operating at strength for some time. Unaffiliated Navis are not listed here for the simple fact that a list of all unaffiliated Navis would be huge. Should there be a demand for it, I'll cave, but currently I don't see much of a reason for it. Not that's it's started just yet, but soon it'll be ready.

With the free time that's coming my way, I'm considering expanding the database considerably to have even more handy, though largely useless information. On my list of things I'm looking to do, create list of Non-Standard/Event Viruses, create an Operator list, and create brief summaries of the events to pass. We'll see just how much of this actually comes to pass, but as of now it looks like the database is going to get a lot bigger.

Last note, if you reread the first post you'll see if made some edits to the intro. Besides explaining the definitions, which is probably unnecessary but since the same could be said of this entire topic I did it all the same, I also introduced the census. Despite saying I'll start it at the beginning of the month, I'll be starting the first census today since it's just now being put into effect. Activity will be monitored for the next 168 hours and the relevant data will be recorded.

For the lulz, here's a report of all NPNs added from the Great Net War alone.

Altair_Flair
Aron
Azurith
Boss Boom
Carner
Chief Marcus
Chief Trudger
CrashCrush
CravenMan
Damascus
Drei
Evinn
Foil
Gray
Iamb
Item
Lateralman
Libertine
Lieutenant Porter
Mammothman
Marquis
Parabola
Porcupine
Punct
RAION
Sixclaw
Tremble
Trixie
Tyo
Vier
YaoiMan
Zwei

Fun fact, YaoiMan is the first 'Y' name in the database. Y did not celebrate the occasion.

As always, point out an error and I'll try my best to fix it up quick.

EDIT: And Libertine is now dead. Great. Updated. BLAIM >.>
Tom, don't worry about bumps unless it's asking for someone to mod.
That's the definition of a bump, and that's what this was not.

Also, OHMAHGAWD. Nice work, buddeh.
Might as well put Resonance back on the Active list. It's high time I got that post up.... Now just to update his stats once I hop out of this battle thread....
You're gong to need to update when the mafia guys start to die you know. And most of them will probably be named. Also, the letter Y is very depressed right now, and has started drinking over the Yaoiman incident. IF sombody could drive it home...
Updated, and such. Magna is on the list, welcome back Bomber. New NPNs up. Nothing too big this time.
Might as well add Godhand, Switchblade and Golem. Along with Eins, Zwei, Drei, Vier and....Sieben.