Navi/SP Database

I used him in Mod Training. Kazu used him in a small role for one of Wooga's events.

Quote (Tom)

Tetra - Inactive

LE GASP! ANOTHER OLD INACTIVE REVEALS HIMSELF!

Quote (Demonstar revealing the true name of a miniboss)

"Bothersome." Tetra.exe growled, as he suddenly looked at his opponent again. "Congratulations. You've managed to survive this far, at least..." With a glare, he continued: "I am known as Tetra.exe.
so many things happened when i'm gone....well, anyway....

Quote ()

Arbalest - Active

change it to inactive

and add this to the list....

Navi: Castman.exe
Element: Normal
Subtype: Recovery

*sob*, Castman used to be my old navi back at RE-CN....why I didn't his name on teh list....

(Why? Because, and as unfortunate as it may be, Tom doesn't know everything. Darn ignorance! Arbalest, Castman, and Tetra, updated.

EDIT: Also, added Spectruman and changed Rui to inactive.)
Aw, thank ye Tom. ^-^
Nitro's active now. Just an update.
RAWR!! Alphonse is a Fire/Normal >________>
Expect updates soon. Just kind of browsing right now and don't feel like messing with the code. That and I have an exam paper due in about an hour and a half and I'm not 100% done with it. I mean, it's not bad but... Whatever. Probably updates tomorrow.
Shurt, Edgar is now aqua/recover, incase you update your little thingie in this topic.
Maybe we should list the levels of the navis :3 Will that take too much time?
I didn't know this place was here.

<_<

Huzzah.

Quote (Goroke)

Maybe we should list the levels of the navis :3 Will that take too much time?

With lower level Navis' fast growth rate, there's the potential problem of frequent changes, but that's not really a problem with incremental updates. The major problem I see is that many NPC Navis don't have official levels corresponding with them.
Updates! At long last!

New to the database are all our new Players (although where they all came from I sitll don't know!) and all these strange new NPCs that are jumping up.
Woah, woah, WOAH.

Where did we see Jophiel become active?!
I'm impressed. Resonance has only been active a little over a day and the list already includes him. Kudos to the mods on the upkeep!

EDIT- I stand corrected. Well then in that case, double kudos to Tom!

Quote (Tonedeaf)

I'm impressed. Resonance has only been active a little over a day and the list already includes him. Kudos to the mods on the upkeep!

Our local neighborhood Tom keeps this list updated mostly of his own volition, and it is him we should thank.

Good work on it, of course Tom. XD
If you wanted to, you could also add BrassMan. He's just a Netpolice Officer that I've been using a bit for .GMO missions. An NPC, that is.
Ah, so many responses in so little time! Where to start?

P.A.'s question... Dunno. Is it unusual? Hmm, was he one of the Rogues? I'll check around to see why it's set as is, otherwise I'll set it to questionable status.

To Tonedeaf: While I appreciate the thanks your flattery is, unfortunately, unjustified. The fact that your name is on the list so quickly just so happens to be because I decided to update that day. Sorry to dissapoint! Still, I do try to keep things up to date. I'm probably going to double check the actiivity levels of some of the Player Navis sometime later today. And while I may not have the magic blue mod name, I try to make enough blue text to make up for it, heh.

In response to Heat: Yes, it is indeed entirely of my own volition. You see, I have this desire to keep things documented, to not let the past die. I suppose you could say that I'm much like a historian, but rather than having an interest in the past I have an interest in keeping the present alive for the future. The Navi Database is simply my way of keeping track of who has come and gone over time. I'd like to expand my history keeping to the history of RERN itself, not the political history but the ingame history, and for it to be done in an entertaining manner. Unfortunately, I do not believe that writing stands as a popular enough medium for what I want to accomplish. I still plan on trying my project soon, starting with the events in RERN and then possibly going back to recover the events of RECN. I'll do my best to keep things accurate, although I'll probably smudge some details to make things cooler, heh.

And Aim: My thanks! He's been updated to the list. I really need to check the site more often, can't believe I missed him!

Quote (Twi)

The approaching figure was very odd; his entire being was covered in shadows, obscuring everything-- even his outline-- from view. This shadow seemed to be generated by a Pink 'Go Away Kitty' umbrella that the navi held, covering everything under it in darkness.

Lolz, Order of the Stick.

Should he be added to the navi list? Does he even have a name?!?

And as for Jophiel...
He was a male navi with a female body, if I'm not mistaken, and he WAS one of the rogues.
Ya know, we don't have to add every single random NPC to the list.