Navi/SP Database

My list was changed to alphabetical order! How dare you...

Now I have to change it back to the way I had it, by subtype.

EDIT - Actually, I'll make a new list by subtype. In the same post!

EDIT2 - I will wait until the end of February and then revamp the list with only those that have posted this year.

v See below. v
Note: Removed entries that are shelved.

NullAquaElecFireWoodSubtypes

Break : [Total: 5]Bug : [Total: 1]Cursor : [Total: 5]Ground : [Total: 4]Guts : [Total: 5]Melee : [Total: 2]Recov : [Total: 5]Shadow : [Total: 2]Shield : [Total: 1]Speed : [Total: 5]Summon : [Total: 3]Sword: [Total: 7]Team : [Total: 1]
Hey, where in the name of data did Blazeman go? ._.
The entry must have been removed when Fera changed Azureink's list.
As I said a couple posts ago, I will be modifying at the end of Feb. to include anyone I've seen playing in the last two months.
K.
Just wondering.
>:|
I have a bump, and I used it.
Thanks for the reminder. By the end of the day I'll have had some time to deal with this.
Your welcome, Azure.
Note: Removed entries that are shelved, or have not rp'd in 2010.

Network Navigators

Null [Total: 14]Aqua [Total: 9]Elec [Total: 9]Fire [Total: 10]Wood [Total: 6]Subtypes

Break : [Total: 5]Bug : [Total: 2]Cursor : [Total: 5]Ground : [Total: 3]Guts : [Total: 6]Melee : [Total: 2]Recovery : [Total: 4]Shadow : [Total: 2]Shield : [Total: 1]Speed : [Total: 4]Summon : [Total: 2]Sword: [Total: 7]Team : [Total: 0]

[/li]
Wind : [Total: 3]Variable : [Total: 2]

Support Programs

Null [Total: 8]Fire [Total: 5]Aqua [Total: 3]Elec [Total: 6]Wood [Total: 1]Subtypes

Break : [Total: 3]Bug : [Total: 0]

[/li]
Cursor : [Total: 1]Guts : [Total: 2]Melee : [Total: 1]Recovery : [Total: 2]Shadow : [Total: 0]

[/li]
Shield : [Total: 4]Speed : [Total: 3]Summon : [Total: 0]

[/li]
Sword: [Total: 0]

[/li]
Team : [Total: 4]Wind : [Total: 1]Variable : [Total: 1]
Yay! Blazeman is in there! Thanks!
OSHI LOOK AT DAT UPDATE.

Thanks to Chardes who gave me this idea, and the gumption to not post. :I
Sorry, never mind, I was looking at the SP database instead.
Great... We added a Support Program part. More work for us.

Beginning of next month we shall do an update... although I wish we had the first page of this thread to post it.
You could just like, make another thread and ask for it to be stickied. This thread is OLD anyway.
I will... when I update.
If you like, I could try and set up a database we can all add to. Password required, of course.

Quote (Sj)

If you like, I could try and set up a database we can all add to. Password required, of course.

Sure.

I totally forgot to update. I was planning a new thread so that we could just update the first post and not have to go through all this.