Navi/SP Database

I'll waste as little time as possible. This is a list for all Navi, as well as their level of activity. Use it as a reference tool, etc. Expect frequent updates. Please feel free to add, either via PMs or the much more common form of simply updating the thread. Also, please remember at all times that this is all Out Of Character information. While we may know that Drakkas is active from seeing him drop in on a few people, as a standard most people will barely know his name, much less think he's dead.

The classification system is fairly easy to understand, but here's a little explanation for the curious.

Active — The Navi has recently done something and their presence can be seen in some way or form in the Net World. Concerning Player Navis (PN), a Navi is considered active if you make a post in a Net Area while I'm taking a census. A Non Player Navi, NPN, is considered active the moment they appear on the Net. They remain at Active status until they are deleted or go missing (MIA Status).

Inactive — The Navi has done little recently, although their presence is still felt in the Net. This is the standard setting for all Player Navis that have been without updates for a month, and so represents players who have taken a break from the site due to personal reasons, players who have left the site never to return, and players who have been banned. This does not apply to NPN characters, which are always Active, MIA, or Deleted.

Retired — The Navi has retired from Virus Busting. They now have a peaceful life as simply a Net Navigation assistant or some other equally peaceful scenario, such as lab assistant, etc. As of yet, this is a PN only designation, as no NPN has yet to be retired from service. Players choose this route if they wish to create and use a new Navi without deleting their old one or sending them to some equally nasty fate.

MIA — The Navi is missing. There is the possibility that the Navi has been deleted, but there is sufficient doubt to consider other possibilities. For Players, this is an option used when a Player is not quite ready to call their Navi dead, but unwilling to give them a peaceful end. Moderators may eventually turn such cases into NPNs if the Navi's Player grants them permission (and sometimes otherwise, in the case of a Player having moved on and the Moderator having some idea on character use.) For NPNs, this is a designation given under many circumstances, such as the defeat of an enemy but fears that they'll return, an uncertain defeat that leads one to think the enemy may have survived, etcetera, etcetera.

Deleted — The Navi has been destroyed. In most cases, there's no coming back from this, and in cases where this is a possibility there are often drastic changes to the original character. This is the exception, however, not the rule. Generally, when a Navi is deleted, they're gone forever. PN and NPNs take this route when they die, simple as that. Players sometimes chose this route for their Navi when they're ready to move on and either have some plan that requires the deletion of their Navi or simply don't mind losing their character.

Also, a note on the census mentioned earlier, I take a census every month to monitor PN activity. Basically, for the first week of every month, I'll be watching Net threads and marking down Navis that operate during that time scheme. At the end of that time period, I'll make sure that all the Navis marked down are currently on the 'Active Player Navi' list. Those not marked down will be moved to inactive status. If I miss counting you during the census period and you really want on the list, update the thread and I'll probably update sometime soon. I also watch the New Player threads, so I tend to mark down new Navis as active as well. Again, if I miss you and you really can't wait for the next month to roll around, give the thread an update and I'll throw up an update.

EDIT, 1/14/08 — Heavy Changes to the Database, expansion efforts now in place. Navis are arranged by the following, PN/NPN and then by Activity. Also beginning secondary listing, Navis by Faction. (See Post For Details)

Navis by Activity

Active Player Navis

American
Binary
Bloody Cross
Bugman
Capuchin
Celest
Cheshire
Crown
CrushMan
Cyclone
Daisy
DNR
Druidman
Empress
Frag
Geyser
Gungnir
Kitsune
Kenji
Machman
Magna
MeleeMan
Mokusei
Nachamen
Persephone
Phoenix
Pianissimo
Pol
Raiden
R.A.S.S.
Red Riding Hood
Runeknight
Seraphim
Siren
Soulman Junior
Soundman
Splitman
Teethman
Validus
Valkyrie
Void
Voltman
XIII
Zephyr

Inactive Player Navis

AdrianX
Aduro
Akikaze
Alphonse
Ange
Arbalest
Armory
Bard
Blazing Draconian
Brawler
Brix
Bushidoman
Capuchin
Castman
Chivalry
Ciaran
Count Edgar
Crusaderman
Cyber
Dark
DarkDestiny
Dartman
Dash
Delta
EAV-09
Elizair
Enforcer
Enzuru
Eon
Ergo
Eriol
Fanman
Fenrir
Fighterman
Firebird
Fluffy
Force
Fuze
Guillotine
Gunner
Heroman
Hien
Hitokiri
Houndman
Imperialman
Invulnerableman
Jelloman
Jer
Kage
Kaos
Kemix
Kegamusha
Kitt
KoboZen
Kyr
Lavaman
Lux
Melay
Militiaman
Moonknife
Moonlight
Morrigan
Myrmidionman
Nephilim
Nihilus
Nikko
Ninjutsu
Nitro
Nomad
Null
Oberon
Pageman
Paralysis
PassionMan
Porceau
Pulse
Pulseman
Purge
Pyre
Pyreman
Rainbowkid
Rass
Raven
Razor
Reaperman
Resonance
Revenge
Riakotsu
Riderman
Rui
Saeyu
Saloonman
Scytheman
Seirryu
Shade
ShellMan
Shinokami
Shuilong
Silver
Skyman
Slade
Slaughterman
Sliceman
Slither
Souhi
Spectruman
SplashMan
Strikeman
Stryder
Swift
Target
Tennisman
Tenshi
Tentacleman
Teppouken
Theta
Tilt
Tornado
Tria
Triggerman
Twilight
Typecast
Vega
Vengeance
Viralman
VoltManV1
Waltzen
Zeno

Retired Player Navis

Azel
Illumina
Ona

MIA Player Navis

AniMay
Broadside
Chaos
Infinity
Ozho
Stringer
Wiz

Deleted Player Navis

Ayumi
Marshanks
Mutsumi
SGT. PORTER

Active Non Player Navis

326J
Altair_Flair
Alastor
Alure
Arbiter
Arcaster
ArchIvy
Aron
Asura
Avalancheman
Azurith
Bastion
Beatrix
BlockMan
Boss Boom
BrassMan
Cadence
Carner
Celsius
Charl
Chief Marcus
Chief Trudger
Chimeraman
CrashCrush
CravenMan
Crusha
Demolitionman
Dimensionman
Divinity
Doc Patcher
Don Datarelleicho
Dragoon
Drakkas
Drei
Evinn
Executor
Formula
Gieger
Garundo
Gray
Gridlock
Grigorio
Havoc
Horizon
Item
Jophiel
J0sh
Kevlarman
Lateralman
Lieutenant Porter
Marquis
MeleeMan?
Mirage
Mirrorman
Monsoon
Nova
Nuller
OrangeCrush
Parabola
Plagueman
Porcupine
Prismaria
Punct
RAION
Rhinestone
Shredder
Siege
Silencia
Silverfish
Skully
Solaria
Sprint
Stunt
Swing
Tempest
Tempoman
Terra
Tetra
Torch
TorrentMan
Tremble
Trixie
Tyo
Varius
Visor
Wireman
Xiao
Zwei

MIA Non Player Navis

[Dirk]
01D
Alexander
Autumn
Chimk
Elma
Jessica
Pariah
Revlin
Spring
Surline
Summer
Virus Rider
Winter

Deleted Non Player Navis

Bludo
Damascus
Eidolon
Foil
GeckoMan
Haydee
Iamb
Ishtar
Libertine
Lieutenant Porter
Mammothman
Sixclaw
Soulman
YaoiMan

Navis by Name

[Dirk]
01D
326J
AdrianX
Aduro
Akikaze
Alastor
Alexander
Alphonse
Altair_Flair
Alure
American
Ange
AniMay
Arbalest
Arbiter
Arcaster
ArchIvy
Aron
Armory
Asura
Autumn
Avalancheman
Ayumi
Azel
Azurith
Bard
Bastion
Beatrix
Binary
Blazing Draconian
BlockMan
Bludo
Boss Boom
BrassMan
Brawler
Brix
Broadside
Bugman
Bushidoman
Cadence
Capuchin
Carner
Castman
Celsius
Celest
Chaos
Charl
Cheshire
Chief Marcus
Chief Trudger
Chimeraman
Chimk
Chivalry
Ciaran
Count Edgar
CrashCrush
CravenMan
Crown
Crusaderman
Crusha
CrushMan
Cyber
Cyclone
Damascus
Daisy
Dark
DarkDestiny
Dartman
Dash
Delta
Demolitionman
Dimensionman
Divinity
Doc Patcher
Don Datarelleicho
DNR
Dragoon
Drakkas
Drei
Druidman
EAV-09
Eidolon
Elizair
Elma
Empress
Enforcer
Enzuru
Eon
Ergo
Eriol
Evinn
Executor
Fanman
Firewolf
Fenrir
Fighterman
Firebird
Fluffy
Foil
Force
Formula
Frag
Fuze
Garundo
GeckoMan
Geyser
Gieger
Gray
Gridlock
Grigorio
Guillotine
Gungnir
Gunner
Havoc
Haydee
Heroman
Hien
Hitokiri
Horizon
Houndman
Iamb
Illumina
Imperialman
Infinity
Invulnerableman
Ishtar
Jelloman
Jer
Jessica
Jophiel
J0sh
Kage
Kaos
Kemix
Kegamusha
Kenji
Kevlarman
Kitsune
Kitt
KoboZen
Kyr
Lateralman
Lavaman
Libertine
Lieutenant Porter
Lux
Machman
Magna
Mammothman
Marquis
Marshanks
Melay
MeleeMan
MeleeMan?
Militiaman
Mirage
Mirrorman
Mokusei
Monsoon
Moonknife
Moonlight
Morrigan
Mutsumi
Myrmidionman
Nachamen
Nephilim
Nihilus
Nikko
Ninjutsu
Nitro
Nomad
Nova
Null
Nuller
Oberon
Ona
OrangeCrush
Ozho
Pageman
Parabola
Paralysis
Pariah
PassionMan
Persephone
Pheonix
Pianissimo
Plagueman
Porceau
Porcupine
Prismaria
Pulse
Pulseman
Punct
Purge
Pyre
Pyreman
Raiden
Rainbowkid
RAION
Rass
Raven
Razor
Reaperman
Red Riding Hood
Resonance
Revenge
Revlin
Rhinestone
Riakotsu
Riderman
Rui
Runeknight
Saeyu
Saloonman
Scytheman
Seirryu
Seraphim
SGT. PORTER
Shade
ShellMan
Shinokami
Shredder
Shuilong
Siege
Silencia
Silver
Silverfish
Siren
Sixclaw
Skully
Skyman
Slade
Slaughterman
Sliceman
Slither
Solaria
Souhi
Soulman
Soulman Junior
Soundman
Spectruman
SplashMan
Splitman
Spring
Sprint
Strikeman
Stringer
Stryder
Stunt
Summer
Surline
Swift
Swing
Target
Teethman
Tempest
Tempoman
Tennisman
Tenshi
Tentacleman
Teppouken
Terra
Tetra
Theta
Tilt
Torch
Tornado
TorrentMan
Tremble
Tria
Trixie
Triggerman
Twilight
Tyo
Typecast
Valkyrie
Varius
Vega
Vengeance
Vier
Visor
Viralman
Virus Rider
Void
Voltman
VoltManV1
Xiao
Xiaostone
Waltzen
Winter
Wireman
Wiz
XIII
YaoiMan
Zeno
Zephyr
Zwei
Nice job, 'preciate your work XD
Marshanks is deleted as well... the guy exploded.

Neat list, that. :3
Normal / Normal = 14 <<< AniMay, Bard, Capuchin, Delta, Frag, KoboZen, Moonknife, MyrmidionMan, Revenge, ScytheMan, SoulMan, TeethMan, TentacleMan, Titania/Oberon
Normal / Sword = 11 <<< Ange, Chivalry, Dark, Hitokiri, Nikko, Pianissimo, Porceau, RiderMan, Slade, StrikeMan, Valkyrie
Normal / Break = 9 <<< Brawler, CrushMan, Ergo, Gungir, Nephillem, Nitro, Null, Rui, Runeknight
Normal / Cursor = 10 <<< American, Arbalest, Armoury, DartMan, Gunner, Nachahmen, RainbowKid, Seraphim, Stryder, Target, TriggerMan
Normal / Wind = 10 <<< Bugman, Divinity, Enzuru, FanMan, Purge, ReaperMan, RedRidingHood, Tenshi, Tornado, Wiz
Normal / Recovery = 5 <<< AdrianX, Celeste, SplitMan, Rass

Fire / Normal = 0
Fire / Sword = 4 <<< Bushidoman, G Ragia, LavaMan, XIII
Fire / Break = 3 <<< Alphonse, Blazing Draconian, MeleeMan
Fire / Cursor = 1 <<< HoundMan
Fire / Wind = 2 <<< Aduro, Phoenix
Fire / Recovery = .5 <<< Hien

Aqua / Normal = 0
Aqua / Sword = 1 <<< Cyber
Aqua / Break = 0
Aqua / Cursor = 0
Aqua / Wind = 0
Aqua / Recovery = 1.5 <<< Souhi, Count Edgar

Elec / Normal = 1 <<< Raiden
Elec / Sword = 2 <<< DNR, VoltMan
Elec / Break = 1 <<< Broadside
Elec / Cursor = 1 <<< Pulse
Elec / Wind = 1 <<< Kenji
Elec / Recovery = 1 <<< Lux

Wood / Normal = 1 <<< DruidMan
Wood / Sword = 0
Wood / Break = 1 <<< Fluffy
Wood / Cursor = 0
Wood / Wind = 1 <<< Swift
Wood / Recovery = 0

Totals
60.0 Normal Element Navis
10.5 Fire Element Navis
02.5 Aqua Element Navis
07.0 Elec Element Navis
03.0 Wood Element Navis
17.0 Normal Subtype Navis
18.0 Sword Subtype Navis
14.0 Break Subtype Navis
13.0 Cursor Subtype Navis
14.0 Wind Subtype Navis
07.0 Recovery Subtype Navis

GRAND TOTAL
82 Accepted Navis

Yeah, I snatched this from a topic in the Mod Cave. This is also interesting enough to help. XD
Credits go to SpaceMonkeySteve for creating this.
Kemix was deleted and Ona was retired when we moved forums but she'll be deleted as soon as i go into a sub-plot for timmy.
I see no Infinity here. Basically, he was infected by a virus.
Wow...good job!
WOW!

Thats a big list.
Nice list ^.^! Riderman is up on both lists. =D
really good job, although I'm going to retire AniMay. I can't play as someone that good(as opposed to evil, not quality)...

I might bring back void, since there is already a reaperman...

but I probably won't change till after the summer, just cause I won't be on enough...

I dunno, I just need a good monster from my unbeatable list, but I can't decide...

quickstrike/quicksilver/voidstaker/DemonVour/articWyrm/void/GorrilaWarfare/HAX or storyweaver, I wish I could make up my goddamned mind...

I am holding onto these names too, no stealy...
Who was it that had the navi Kage on the old site? Was it you? For some reason I'm wondering if they're here or not, and who it was.
I'm at the top. So I don't have to check to see if I'm active or not.
Updated. Thanks for the help guys. I added MIA as a status because one of the mods, I believe Paladin, modded Winter to it and I happen to like the status. That should do it for now. The help is appreciated.

EDIT: Ack! How could I forget my old Navi! Heh, updated again.
Alphonse is actually Fire/Normal :3
Yeah, really, great work compiling that list.

Umm... er... let's think...

I notice you have Skully and Nuller on the list as NPCs, but Visor isn't on there. He's another NetPolice navi worth noting. Garundo was another NPC who used to be quite important, although I'm not sure if he is any longer.
Updated again. Setting Navis with unknown status to Inactive now. If you have information concerning those Navis, please feel free to let it be known here. Also, requesting the names of The Rogues and their activity, although I assume that the majority of them were deleted.
Rogues...

There was [Dirk], Ishtar, Revlin, Pariah, Stunt, Alexander and Jessica, Jophiel... That's all I can remember right now, anyway. ^^;

To my knowledge, most are dead, although I'm under the impression Stunt made some sort of other appearance beyond his death in the Undernet, and not all were specifically stated as dying.
Alright, that's a good start. I'll list those with unknown levels of activity for now. Were any positively absolutely deleted?
there was also one more navi that was with visor, she's into Nikko, though i do not know her name, majin might though, so ask him, he's the one who crated visor and the female navi.

Quote (Tom)

Alright, that's a good start. I'll list those with unknown levels of activity for now. Were any positively absolutely deleted?

Er... I'm not positively sure. I know Alexander escaped after Jessica supposedly was and was said to be deleted shortly after, but that may have just been the rumor mill.

It seems like Ishtar... died. O_o Again, it could be a mistake, but I'm fairly certain there was a death scene and all.

Honestly, I can't remember how exactly most of the fights ended. D: I suspected that [Dirk] might have lived after Teeth and his group fought him.