Navi/SP Database

I'm 98% sure that Stunt survived.

Other ex-Rouges, 01D, Chimk, Virus Rider.
Eh, Ishtar.EXE is deleted. For now. No really... She's deleted and remains deleted.
Updated. Although it sounds like none of them were deleted without a doubt. The closest thing seems to be Jessica, but Heat still sounds a little unsure about it. I'll leave the Rogues alone until then. All are listed with unknown activity. Thanks Heat, Steve. We've at least got 'em up there.

EDIT: Nevermind. Ninja'd. Ishtar=Deleted
Eh, Swing's a sword/normal, unless you're only doing active people.

Speaking of which, he's still out there somewhere. I'll probably cameo him occasionally (just fluff, probably), as well as use him in my subplot (once I get around to making it). The mods are welcome to him as well, if they find a use for him.
Um, is Rainbowkid on the list? I checked the main one and the normal/recover section.

EDIT: I found him on the main list.
404 is "Unknown Status." He was an abandoned player Navi who will be coming back.

Jophiel is alive.

Elma is Unknown Status; we haven't decided yet.

Surline is Unknown Status; we haven't decided yet.
(I'll leave 404 as inactive then. Changed Jophiel to Active and added Elma and Surline. Good deal.)
Added Bastion to the list.

Hmm... Ayumi was Deleted in the opening event of the site. Well, actually long before then, but thats somewhat of a fanfic/silly plot thing that Majin and I have yet to do.

As for Illumina, she was given back to Leon's friend, so she's retired except for maybe subplots.

As for Celeste, shes the current one. yeah.
Fixed to accomodate new information. Also, thanks Paly. Heh, did my work for me.
More updates. Changed Runeknight to Inactive. Added Haydee and Bludo from the Dark Chip event to the list. Considering changing some of the colors so the presentation isn't quite so... Odd.

EDIT: Also altered the status of both Swing and Soulman to reflect their NPC status.
You're doing an outstanding job on this. (b")b
Thanks. Glad to see my work is appreciated. Although the fact that this has been pinned has me pretty psyched. Good deal!

But like I'd make a new post just for that. Ozho and Chaos have both been updated due to new information.
Lessee, old navis I can remember from the old site...

FORMER ADMINS
VoltManV1 (The one active now is a different Navi)
Enforcer
Firewolf
Nomad
Morrigan
FORMER STAFF
Mustumi (Deleted)
FORMER TROUBLEMAKERS
SGT.PORTER (Deleted)
SkyMan/JelloMan (same user, different navi's)
FORMER MEMBERS
GeckoMan
Celcius (Deleted)
Solaria
Silver

That's I can remember off the top of my head.
Mutsumi, not Mustumi.

Also, Saloonman for former members
Updated. It's a shame there are so many incomplete stories though. Of people who just up and left, either the site or their character. I'm one of 'em, heh. A big part of me just wants to see the story end for all those Inactives. Ah well. I'll just have to make that ending for my character and endure the rest, heh.

Thanks for the information guys. One big update there. Thanks Steve/Hothead.
Runeknight returns to Active Status. Small update, but I'm pleased enough with it. Again, still searching for the old Navi or even the old NPC characters. I remember a Kevlarman, but I can't exactly remember what happened with him. Any info?
KevlarMan is still active, although we have NEVER used him in the actual RP, in either site.

One more that I can't belive I forgot from the old site. PageMan (Inactive)
Finally edited, heh. And Steve, are you sure? I remember Wooga being in an event with Kevlar and the guy taking his rifle away... Could've dreamed it, but I sure hope not. That'd just be... uncomfortable.
I know he was used in Moderator Training, but I'm not sure if he was ever in the actual RP. I could be wrong.