Pokemon.

Question.

I don't have D/P yet (but I probably will by tomorrow), so I don't know.

There are plenty of moves that are meant just to cause status problems. You know: Poisonpowder, Will-o-Wisp, Stun Spore, Hypnosis, Toxic, Sing, Thunder Wave, the list goes one...

Is there one of those for freezing yet, or would that be stupid?
No freezing one yet. Freezing's too rare.

Just Blizzard and Ice Fang...
Don't forget Ice Beam... If that's even in there...
Powder Snow too maybe...
Or the lovely Tri-Attack.

There are still plenty of moves that freeze, just none that do it for sure.
Peral

Blitz: 4897 2512 3738
Got bored, made this custom Trainer sprite for me.

And I don't have a clue who the base sprite is. Took it, did a minor edit, and total recolor to match the Steve sprite used in the banner. I'll use it for a trainer card later-ish.
About your honey question: I have no idea. I did it last night, and it was rustling when I played today around 3.

Shur and Marco both pwnt me. I feel nooby.
But I did manage to barely beat Planeswalker. Like, 28 HP barely x_x
Is anyone willing to lend me a pokemon with thief? I need to do the item duplication trick. Anyone who does this gets a complimentary Master Ball!

Quote (P.A. Master)

Is anyone willing to lend me a pokemon with thief? I need to do the item duplication trick. Anyone who does this gets a complimentary Master Ball!

Only works with the Japanese version... >_>
Has that been confirmed?
I can confirm it, as I now have a Kecleon.

Also, if someone could do one of those sprites for Zanzo, I would love you. :3

Update: Aw....Shu is right. Oh well.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Got bored, made this custom Trainer sprite for me.

And I don't have a clue who the base sprite is. Took it, did a minor edit, and total recolor to match the Steve sprite used in the banner. I'll use it for a trainer card later-ish.

The base is the Tower Tycoon.
Alright, I may as well do one too.

Had the wonderful luck to find one that looked just like me. The hair might be a mite shorter since you can see this dude's ears, but meh. All that needed to be done was some light editing, major recolorhaul, and prying a guitar from another sprite's cold dead hands.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Only works with the Japanese version... >_>

*cries*
First post table updated. Don't forget about this topic, y'all!
Gahh...I need a DS so bad...and a comp ;_;
I...HAVE...WIRELESS...AGAIN!

Name: Ayere
FC: 4381 8599 8122
Hey, anyone check out the ridiculous trades people post on the GTS? Makes me want to find the person who made it and kick them in the face, with steel-toed cleats.

All I wanted was a pichu... and all they wanted for it was LEVEL 100 RAYQUAZA. Yeah, don't facking think so.

On a side note, my pokemon adventures shall slow down for a while, as I have found a very nice woman with which to spend time. And cool chick > cool game.
I've seen a few of those. And some rather stupid ones too. I was just sort of looking around, someone wanted a Regigigas for his Regirock.

I may be wrong about this, but don't you need all three Regis to get Regigigas? If so...WHY WOULD SOMEONE NEED A REGIROCK IF HE ALREADY MANAGED TO GET REGIGIGAS?

EDIT: Crap, never said...I have Diamond.
aight dude i caught a pichu i'll trade it to you for almost nothin if you still want one.

anyways, i have pearl, and my friend code is 3952 3549 5687

trainer name is toby (thats what ppl call me at school. not my real name tho)