Pokemon.

Y'know, I haven't heard anyone say "Gotta catch 'em all!" in about 7 years or so. 'There a new catchphrase?
Gotta make more money?
Gotta EV Train 'em all?
Gotta waste my life EV-training the perfect team only for it to be beaten and then repeat the whole process again?
Got to love EV training >.<
Thought I'd throw up my Platinum code.

5284 7568 3461
Updated first page with my Platinum code. Take a look.
Got pokemon Platinum for easter.

Got packet with Pokemons on it behind book which told me to enter Rotom code to get a free gift. (PokemonPlatinum.com/rotom/)

Entered my password, I got a Frost Rotom Desktop background.

(lol RotomFridge)

NEways, frost rotom code is 6TS8ORF .

But uh, no friend code until I convince my parents to let me change the security settings on my wireless. So I may jump it up here later, but not for now.

[EDIT:] Easy link name structure means I'll just throw all the links here, without the codes.

Mow
Heat
Fan
Wash
Frost

If you take the link, you can change the 1920 part to 1024, 1440, or 1280 for the different resolutions, but I figured I'd just post the biggest one, as I doubted anyone would for real use them as backgrounds.

You can chastize me later when everyone realizes that they already have all these.
I got My Pokémon Ranch. Within the first ten minutes Kakashi started riding Quilava like a mechanical bull. My Ranch has about 52 Pokémon in it as of today.
I'm still waiting for the Platinum update for my Ranch, since I have little else to do with it until then. I do use it for storage for three seperate cards, though. Once I have an update, it'll be five. >_> (my girlfriend has all three versions, and I have Pearl and Platinum... GO I'M A NERD)
Ha sounds like my girlfriend and I. She hasn't been playing long but I just got her started recently and I am sure she is hooked
ATTN: NoJ has just announced Pocket Monsters Heart Gold and Pocket Monsters Soul Silver for the Nintendo DS, to be released later this year in Japan.
Holy shit they actually did something the fans want.
Yeah, I know, it only took them forever. From the whopping one screenshot available, it appears to be in the same style as D/P/Pt, so I can only assume that, like, the GBA era, there will be a grand total of five 'real' Pokemon games for the DS. I doubt that they'd bother to remake Crystal as it added little to the first GS games in the first place.
Eh, I wouldn't be too terribly worried if Crystal wasn't remade. It wasn't all that great.
necro bumping into the fads months behind everyone else:

vactrox
0045 2825 1589
diamond
Bumping this so whenever you get your FCs or whatever we can slap 'em on here.