Pokemon.

XD

Well, I suppose I'd pick it back up if peepz around here play. I haven't touched it in months.
You want an Elekid, RS? I could probably get you one with an Elecizer or whatever they're called. In return, I'd want some data for my Pokedex. Let me know if you're interested.
Meh, I lost interest quickly after becoming champion and getting the Pal Park.

Also, grass-types are wimps. Real men fight with flaming butt monkeys.
XD I think you're all right.
So... what do you need for a trade FZ? I need one with Ice Punch and Cross Chop.
Well, actually, I probably won't have time until next Wednesday to trade with any of you. D:
But maybe I can have two! I can do whatever Majin wants, and FZ can ask what he wants too!
So, I'm listening.
Actually, I've been playing it since it came out, and never really took much of a break. (got 200+ hours of playtime) Right now, it's all EV-training for me.
I dun really know what I'd want for it, really.

I suppose if you actually wanted to give me something, Power Items would rock. But, yakno, that's only IF you'd bother to do that for me. OH. A Kankaskhan would be nice, now that I think about it.
<Makes a Checklist>
<Adds Find a Kangaskhan in Leafgreen and import it to Pal Park as the first item>
<Adds level Pokemon to 70 so the Battle Tower won't own you when you face Palmer>
<Addendum to above: EV train and whore the Multi-Battle Room for more BP>
In any case, here are my trade requests:

Eggs:
none

Info:
245:Suicune
249:Lugia
386:Deoxys
492:Shamiy

So anyone wanting any not on the list, I can probably obtain them or at least give you the info on them so you can check the Trader. And if anyone has any of the 19 I'm missing and feel like helping me out for either something in return or out of the goodness of their heart, let me know as well.
Majin, I don't yet have Wireless Intarwebz, so I can't use GTS, but out of curiosity, what are the 19 you don't have? The only Pokemon I don't have are Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Mew, Celebi, Porygon-Z, Magmortar, Gorebyss, Spiritomb, and for some totally unexplainable reason Stantler. Once I get Wireless, I might be able to fulfill any of your requests, barring these 11 of course.
My trade list names 15 of them. The other four of evolutions of two of those listed.

Quote (Phoenix)

The only Pokemon I don't have are Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Mew, Celebi, Porygon-Z, Magmortar, Gorebyss, Spiritomb, and for some totally unexplainable reason Stantler.

Dont get a darkrai.

Its like the weird glitch pokemon in red/blue

Its a virus!
No it isn't. It is an official Pokemon that is generally only attainable, like most of those on Majin and Phoenix' lists, through official Nintendo/Pokemon Events.
I'm looking for Gold/Silver/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald starter pokemon. I could also use a data trade for... well, pretty much everything.

I'd also trade for trash pokemon holding rare TMs and Heart Scales. Finally-- I'm looking for someone who can be my Individual Value testing partner.

I don't have much interesting stuff to trade, but of course I can pump out eggs with the best of them. Things I can pump out include Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Eevee, Feebas, Riolu, and Shieldon.

I recently had to reformat my wireless, so I've lost all your friend data.

Please nab me on IM or chat if you can fufil my requests of if you'd like a data trade.
Locke

4510 7074 5026

Play me sometime!
I now have Wifi set up with my DS, so I'm now actually available for trades, battles, or whatever. It's also set up for Battle Revolution on mah Wii.
GUESS WHO GOT THEIR OFFICIAL NINTENDO DONGLE?!?!

*flips out for the umpteenth time today*

Username: Phoenix
In-game name: Sage
Friend Code: 4167 3991 6394
Game type: Diamond.

EDIT: Due to some extreme abusing of the GTS, I now have access to some breedable, and rather rare Pokemon, all of which I can breed with their favourite Egg moves. These include Wish Eevees for those that want Umbreons, Mirror Coat Feebas, Ice Punch Sneasels (Okay, so they aren't rare, but they're still good), Shadow Ball Ralts, Nasty Plot Togepis, and many others. PM me or something if you want to trade. No battles yet, as I'm still not done training my group.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that almost all of these are fathered by one of my personal Pokemon, and thus have some really nice IVs.
Always check the first post occasionally, never know what's on there.
I have decided to revive this topic in the hopes that someone will go on the wifi connection.
Username: link2125
In-Game Name: Chris
Friend Code: 0173 0424 7790
Blahrgarble
Well, I have been playing it again, as of late, though what do you want someone on Wifi for? Battles or trades or something else?
Dunno, I was just kinda bored. If you're still willing I can be on in about an hour to battle. Also, yesterday I tracked someone down to battle/trade and for absolutely no reason he gave me a lvl 100 Gallade as a gift! I then proceeded to kick the Elite 4's ass with it.