Pokemon.

epic lulz
So I was thinking about getting the ds and the game so I could maybe lvl and fight over the WiFi and stuff...but I got curious and looked over the pokedex and the pictures of the pokemon in the game...and I must say. Most look like half assed versions of the other pokemon, and most are just another step in the evolotion of previsouly unevolveable pokemon. Didn't they already pull that stunt once? ><
Uh, since this is the third sequal, they technically have already done it twice.

I made it today for no reason.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Yo Tonedeaf, I've successfully breeded over 20 Feebas, 20 Eevee, and around 10 Riolu with your Ditto.

I think I'm done with it. I'm just waiting until I catch you again. And hopefully I'll get one from someone else~

That one was for you too keep Kazu. I have more than enough Ditto to pass around. Been harvesting them from Leaf Green.
Heres my code if anyone's interested.

Melay
2406 1600 7639

But im afraid I wont be able to talk on it. and I dont play very often so I dont have a very good team yet
Does anyone know why I am owning the Battle Tower?
I mean, I can't just be powerleveling my Pokes to level 100 and taught them kickass techniques, and giving them kickass hold items, right?
Since... the only thing I did, was give them kickass hold items... <<;
Give me a bit guys and I will be joining this circle. Knowing my luck however once I am acutally able to scrape up enough favors and money to buy it you all would have quit becuase you are 1337 with your pokemons T.T
Ergh, I'm trying to go competetive now so here's the team that I'm aiming for.

Rotom, Houndoom, Garchomp, Lucario, Mismagmius, and Palkia.

Any suggestions?
Have you read Driftloon's description? They try to abduct children....
Are you all insane? Making the poke use their special techniques all the time to beat the crap outta each other? No wonder they keep doing it, their PP is trained too high. You all have hyper pokemon.

Its all gladiator fights now biatch (not rly)
That's why we rule commondragon.
Sin, you've got an Uber in your team. Anf if you don't know which one it is, then you obviously need to learn more about competetive Pokemon.

Either way, you've got a bit of a mix of Underused (Rotom, maybe Houndoom) and Standard (Garchomp). Magius and Lucario I'm not too sure about, but a good idea would be to replace Palkia with something standard like a Metagross or a similar beast. Since you've already got Magius, replacing Rotom might be a good idea.

I dunno, that's just my opinion. If you want real advice on competitive, look up Zal, but I still say you should get rid of Palkia and maybe Rotom.
Thanks Phoenix!
<switches Rotom for his kickass Raichu>
<switches Palkia with his Blastoise>
Alright, anyone who plays in the Standard field in Pokemon D/P, I need help with something. I need Pokemon of certain types that are strong and reliable. Doesn't matter if they're dual-type or not, I just need something to go on. The types I need are:

Ghost
Psychic
Fighting
Dark
Electric

(no legendaries, plz)

If you guys can give me a few suggestions, as I'm working on a 10-to-12 pack of Standards I can make teams out of, I'll be grateful to all people that helped me for always and eternity.
For Ghost, go with Dusknoir. Pimp out his attack stat and teach him all the Punch moves to really vary your arsenal.

For Fighting..... I'm really not an expert, but Lucario or Machamp would probably kick ass.

For Dark, go Tyranitar. Do it, for it is mighty.

For Electric.... you got a copy of Fire Red you can snag an Elekid off of? Electivire are pretty sweet, I hear.

For Psychic, Mewtwo kicks ass. However, since that don't meet your conditions. could I suggest Espeon instead? Its kind of cute.

Edit: Scratch the Fighting suggestion. Blaziken's gonna be my pick, I think.
Awesome, thanks Majin. One thing though: I'm pretty sure Infernapes are better than Blazikens. I'll have to check.

Also, turning on my DS, I realize that I have a Male Ralts with potentially 31 attack IVs (says "likes to thrash around" in the summary), some kickass Dark and Ghost-type Egg Moves (thank you Gengar) and an Adamant Nature. Because of this, I am wondering if Gallades are any good, and if they have a spot in Standard Play.
ur pokemon dont have the endurance for the glads matches. U dont either XD.

*equips a charmeleon with an aqua sabre*

*Equips a beedrill with stinger tips*

*Gives his Pikachu's Mareep mount some armor*

*walks some random place*

*Is stuck between a lulz and a random pie*
*is the lulz*

Lulz, Mareep mount.