Pokemon.

Niiiice. I'd trade you a Turtwig for a Charizard Charmander, Leon.

And just so everyone knows, there are two options for battle that equalize your levels to either 50 or 100. It's pretty cool. So you can battle fairly, regardless of what level your pokemon actually are.
Diamond...

Friend code:2234 3641 8654

Player name:FIONA(accidently made my name in all caps because it was like that in the older games.>>)

Needs:Regigigas,Drifloon
3 options, PA. If anyone has a Cyndaquil, I've managed to get a Ditto so you can have Piplup, Turtwig, Drifloon, Starly, Abra, Shinx, Shieldon, Budew, Zubat, Geodude, Mareep, Nosepass, Machop, Psyduck, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Shellos, Gastly, Murkrow, Chingling, Meditite, Bronzor, Ponyta, Chatot, or Hoothoot eggs.
Lesse here....

Eevee: Have three, one Leafeon, one Espeon, and a female with pokerus. :3

Cyndaquil: 6

Charmander: 7

Squirtle: 6.

Piplup: 2

Ditto: 1

Riolu: 1 female, waiting to get the in-game egg.

And all before my 8th badge. :3

I'm currently breeding now, so I won't be able to battle for a while, and as an eevee trainer, I won't be battle-savvy until well into my 70s on lv. I'm making Ice Punching Sneasels, so if someone can save me the time of actually finding a female Bunery, I'll trade for not only one of the above(not Eevee, Ditto or Riolu), but I'll also add in a Heart Scale. Anyone who can also bring me a male Medicham will get a Charmander. Finally, if anyone has any non-4th gen starters, I'll trade any of mine, with a Heart Scale attached, for one, especially Mudkip.
I won't be able to get that Mudkip to you for another week or so, Z comrade, but I will eventually.

I wouldn't mind you passing that pokerus to me, though.
Well, I'd have to get it to work a poke I can spare (Female Eevee = MINE). How long does it need to be around in my party to infect?
Like a day... I think...
Dammit. I need to get Wifi and Pal Park open. Like I said, I could get a potentially unlimited supply of 1st/2nd/3rd gen starters, Eevees, and Dittos to you guys, I just need the means.
I have the means for wifi, I just havn't touched it for awhile (not since Metroid Prime Hunters, anyway). Ergo, I need to make sure everything's set up properly.
The closest public access point to me is a McDonalds down the road from me. I don't want to look like a creeper going into a resturaunt, order nothing, start playing DS and yelling weird stuff, like, "NO! CRITICAL HIT!!!" and other weird stuff.

I still need Pal Park anyway.

EDIT: And in other news, My girlfriend got a Lucky Egg on her third Chancey she caught. I've only been trying since two years ago to get one. The good news is that she's letting me borrow it to train my dudes up, so I guess it isn't a total loss.
Find a Fry's if possible, and buy a wireless router.
Problem solved.
Unless you don't have enough cash -_-;

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

And in other news, My girlfriend got a Lucky Egg on her third Chancey she caught. I've only been trying since two years ago to get one. The good news is that she's letting me borrow it to train my dudes up, so I guess it isn't a total loss.

I got one on my very first chancey...
*punches you in the mouth*

Yeah, well, once I get Pal Park unlocked, I'll have all of the starters and all of the old legendaries, so there.

Now, has anyone heard about any events to get Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus yet? I figure one of them will be over WiFi at a certain time, becuase of the way Mystery Gift is set up. Probably Shaymin though. Make us work to get Darkrai and Arceus.

Arceus... *drool*
From what they've said, we go to the building the event is in and connect our DSs to a machine. Once we turn them back on, a person inside most Pokemarts will give you the event item.
Really? I wonder why they wouldn't just use Wifi/DS Communication...
*hugs his new Signature image*
Yeah, the Pokemon fever got the most of us in its possession. XD
I may make Trainer Cards for other people too... Just PM me the Pokemon with their nicknames and what you'd want as custom trainer. Or no nicknames...
I got a female combee from the first tree I slathered with honey. Damn I'm awesome :3
<.0 *twitch*

I am disgusted. I had to hatch, like, 30 combee to get one female...
Then again, I got a lucky egg first try...
I'm gonna have to break down with that damn honey slathering soon. About how long do I have to wait?
Battle Update:
PA: 3 Wins, 0 Losses
DNR: 0 Wins, 3 Losses

However, I concede that freezing two of his pokemon was kinda hax...
And he sounded pretty pissed about it on the live chat...