Pokemon.

1547 1823 5213.

"Danny". Diamond version.

*Flee*

-Twi
Here's the link to a site devoted to pokemon diamond and pearl. It's not really active, but it's not dead either. just a place to set up trades and battles and stuff. It's not a site like this one, it won't make you wanna abandon or anything lol

http://www.woadev.com/pkmn/index.php?act=idx
I'm having a bragging moment...

here is my incredibly powerful team...

Charizard lv.100
Attacks:Blast burn, flamethrower, arial ace, earthquake.

Giratina lv.100
Attacks:shadow force, dragonclaw, aurasphere, dracometeor.

Tyrannitar lv.100
Attacks:Darkpulse, earthquake, icebeam, stone edge.

Lucario lv.100
Attacks:dragonpulse, focepalm, aurasphere, flashcannon.

Cresselia lv.100
Attacks:Phsycic, shadowball, icebeam, energyball

Abomasnow lv.100
Attacks:Sheercold, blizzard, icebeam, energyball.
You have the same attacks on there a lot, haha.

I'm still trying to get my super Rapidash. It must be brave, and it must be shiny. And it must get double stomp as an egg move. So yeah, never gonna get that.
I used to be a Shiny Gyarados breeder in my Sapphire version. By sheer chance and luck, I found a shiny Magikarp while fishing. So, I started my line of Shiny Gyarados.

Shinies are awesome, because if you breed with a Shiny pokemon (say, a female Pidgey and a Shiny male Spearow), the baby becomes a Shiny (a Shiny Pidgey). So, I got a ton of Shinies that way.
I need a shiny female ponyta and a shiny nidorino (with double stomp).

Who wants to fork em over >: D

I gib joo shinies ponyta's of dooms?

I just realized that none of the attacks i have planned use sp.atk.. so i think im going to change that to an adamant shiny ponyta of double kick.
would a shiny ditto give you everything shiny?

..shiny ditto + manaphy = shiny phione?

Quote (EpsilonX)

would a shiny ditto give you everything shiny?

..shiny ditto + manaphy = shiny phione?

EDITED OUT FOR ACCIDENTALLY PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION. SORRY.

But no, Epsilon, it would not.
idk about the shiny thing(sounds awesome though), so w/e, but...

Quote ()

Oh, if there's a Ditto in the two, it has to be the male in the pair, otherwise they won't make an egg.

False. That is the REASON people are always after Ditto: it can breed with ANYTHING that is actually capable of such. Gender is irrelevant.
Edited out. Sorry for providing false info. Now I really want a Ditto.

On another note, lets talk about Shinies. Ever caught one? If so, how many and which ones? If not, which are you after? I'll start.

In my old Crystal, I caught the Red Gyarados. Duh.

I also caught a Shiny Swablu, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. Those things aren't exactly rare. Its now an Altaria. Again, wewt.

But now, I have no Shinies. My cuz wanted them for bragging rights, and he hasn't given the damn things back yet...
Once upon a time, I saw a shiny Spearow.

The end. :'D

I think I may have seen a Taurus once as well that was shiny, but didn't really come close to catching it... my friend claimed to have a shiny Pillowswine (is that the name?).

... *has no cool Pokemon stories*

... *has no Pokemon for the DS*

... *has no DS*

... *wanders off*

EDIT: Oh yeah. And a shiny Tentacruel I have seen. I was really close to catching it. D:
Uh... my bro has a shiny pelipper, my friend has a shiny zubat, and I have...

...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
*sigh*

I've never even SEEN a wild shiny, much less caught it.
Besides Red Gyarados
Question. Do you have Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald?

If so, you can catch a Shiny Swablu relatively easily, which evolves into Shiny Altaria. They're awesome because the white used for their cloud wings is a little brighter and instead of blue, its gold. Awesome.

Just look around Route 115. Route 114 works as well, but I find chances to be better in Route 115.

Also, once you find a patch of grass that has a lot of Swablus in it, stay in it. Chances are, after a while, you'll find your Shiny.

Oh, and Heat: That's spelled Piloswine.

Quote (Phoenix)

Oh, and P.A: That's spelled Piloswine.

What? I didn't mention a Piloswine...

Anyways, I have three more for the list:
My brother's friend: Shiny Steelix (awesome!) and Shiny Dialga (undoubtedly hacked)
My brother: A shiny seaking, which was deleted... ;~;
Sorry, meant Heat.

My buddy claims to have every Pokemon that ever existed in Shiny version. Its kinda funny; he doesn't even own a Game Boy/DS/thing to play Pokemon.

I probably saw a Shiny or two back in the days when I only had Crystal.
STOP THE PRESSES!

Pheonix, having parents as shiny doesn't effect the child being shiny at all. It's still the same rate per egg. Trust me, I've tried many times to get shiny babies out of shiny parents to no avail.

On a semi-related note, I have a Shiny Raticate (It was the first Pokemon I caught in FireRed.) And my girlfriend has a shiny Eggsecutor.
I once had a shiny Gulpin.

They look like Kirby. <3

Quote (ForteZanzo)

idk about the shiny thing(sounds awesome though), so w/e, but...

Quote ()

Oh, if there's a Ditto in the two, it has to be the male in the pair, otherwise they won't make an egg.

False. That is the REASON people are always after Ditto: it can breed with ANYTHING that is actually capable of such. Gender is irrelevant.

D:

Ditto don't have a gender.
omg can you breed me a shiny swablu <3<3<3

if you still have it

one time i caught a silver tentacool. and evolved it. I since restarted tho.
I found a Shiny Wooper at the Safari Game one time. It ran immediately.

Also, about breeding to get more shinies. It won't work. Get it out of your mind.