Pokemon.

Quote (Shuryou)

I found a Shiny Wooper at the Safari Game one time. It ran immediately.

Also, about breeding to get more shinies. It won't work. Get it out of your mind.

yeah, i read that after i posted.

and that would suck that it ran immediately. I got all the safari zone pokemon in d/p that are worth gettin (skorupi, carnivine, croagunk) so i don't bother goin anymore
My friend, Sergio, has RIDICULOUS luck. Before my own eyes, he has caught a Shiny
Dialga
Larvitar
Eevee(now Umbreon)
Ghastly(now Gengar)
and killed a shiny tentacool.

Since then, he also got his hands on

Bronzor(now bronzong)
Rhyhorn(now Rhyperior)
ANOTHER Eevee(now mine)
Machop(now Machamp)
and Nincada(Now Ninjask)

As well as traded for another Ghastly, just to keep for looks.

Oh, and get this: as if it wasn't enough, BOTH Eevees were BOLD(makes for good Umbreon, Vaporeon or Glaceon). The bastard.

And in case you didn't read, yeah, I have the 2nd Eevee, which will share in its brother's fate of becoming an Umbreon. :'D

Him and a shiny Charizard are all I have, and I traded for them. I have yet to come across one in-game.
I don't have a shiny anything. However, I did just get the National Dex and I am off to catch Sapphire Pokemon.
I can beat the Elite 4 just not the champion....I need to raise my Weavile more so Garchomp stays healthy for the final battle
*gets on knees*

Would someone be the greatest person on this earth and give PA a shiny... (one of the following)

Feebas
Eevee
Rotom
Ralts
Piplup
Combee (Female)

*Cue puppy dog eyes*
I might go on a Shiny hunt sometimes. Does anyone have any hints to catch Shinies easier or that appear more often?
how do you get that trainer card thing in your sig
You PM Shuryou and POLITELY request for him to make you one. And if he refuses, bribes might work, too. >>
You could PM me with the following information:

- Trainer Name
- Friend Code (if you have it)
- Pokemon in your team
- Nicknames of said Pokemon
- Preferred Trainer or details for Custom
- Color background

And then I'll see what I can do.
Ah. I thought there mighta been a website or something

edit:

Heres a decently cool site

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/st...tssite/pokemon/
Guess who just got herself a POKEMON DIAMOND GAME???? MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEEEEEEEEE! I've already started with the monkey! YEEE! IM SO HAPPY!
And so...
Pearl will come in about a month.
DAMMIT! I WOn'T LOSE TO YOU GUYS! SURE! I MAY HAVE LOST TO EVERY KID IN MY SCHOOL IN THE PAST GAMES! BUT I'M GOING TO CHANGE ALL OF THAT IN THIS ONE!
A month!?!? I was pissed cuz i had to wait a week for pearl to come in for me.....and i didnt even get that fuckin stylus!

Quote (P.A. Master)

*gets on knees*

Would someone be the greatest person on this earth and give PA a shiny... (one of the following)

Eevee
Rotom
Combee (Female)

*Cue puppy dog eyes*

List shortened, and and a new twist added:

The person who does this gets a legit Mew! That's right, National Dex #151 can be YOURS for just one of these three common semi-common obtainable pokemon, in the shiny color scheme!

Please?
Hell, if somone can get me a shiny Mew, I'll give them an Arceus.
An Arseus? Hmph.
*doesn't really like Gamesharkers*
You didn't figure that out when he posted his original list, PA?

By the way, where'd you get a legit Mew?
There was an event at my local Toys R Us when Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue came out, and you could get one mew for each game pack you had.

Which means I have three.
That's cool. I have a legit Deoxys and a legit Jirachi, but I had to shark to get Mew and Celebi, because I'm obsessed that way. They're the only two pokemon I have that are sharked anyway. Stupid fake Mew, won't listen to me...
Meh...if you do ever cheat on a video game, use action replay. game shark destroys your game.

Also, my Arceus, Darkrai, shaymin, and manaphy are all semi-legit. what i mean by that is that my friend hacked my game to give me the items to unlock those pokemon and I did the rest of the work(catching them.)