The "Look At Me" Thread!

Man, when I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I was so doped up, and I made a post on another forum I went to, lemme see if I can find it...

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Topic Title: wisdom teeft.
hre, i jsuts gots my wisdom teethes bremoverfd and i can barly stay awaknstuff. i'ts crazeey. hehllol. i wus juts ]teelling you all,

The worst part is that I read it twice to make sure it looked right, and I thought it did. I passed out like three minutes later.
Bo just aged nine years. He is now able to do more things. And now I don't have to eat at the kiddies table ever again.
Leon is 28. He's old. Leon needs a significant other who isn't jailbait/10 years younger >__>;

Oh, right. Hey, look at me, my tooth bled for like 12 hours yay! And I didn't get knocked out for it, thusly why I washnt poistingv likoed tghisa.
Look at me, I have less than 20 posts and already made it into a sig!

Look at me, my timezone is different....and i'm the only one in that timezone....

I have a typical Anime NetOp and NetNavi! Woot! (note to self: make... op and... navi... original... including... background...)

I have the world's first pigheaded NetOp.

Oh, and did i mention I did that PET in my av myself?
My netnavi is pig-headed enough to make up for my operator. >_O
Look at me! I've entered the first event pretending that Illumina is Ayumi to protect her identity form a pervet!

Well... at least thats the story I've come up with so far.

There are no plot holes -stabs-
I think I'm the first navi to be reduced to 1 hp on this fourm....also I think I'm the only black navi....
Technically, ShellMan's black. XD

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Technically, ShellMan's black. XD

in that case,. probly the first black navi.
OMGZWTFBBQ

He's right, folks. D':
I'm pretty damn close. Actually, at a glance, and if it weren't bright, Raven would look black. Midnight blue is pretty damn dark, peoples.

First person to play out a (fake) deletion sequence.
First to age his character magically 7 years in the midst of battle.
God... PA has so many posts right now.

BLOODY EDIT: EIGHT TOP POSTER! I FEEL SO PROUD! TT_TT
First alcoholic operator, as far as I know. <<

Quote (RevivedSin)

God... PA has so many posts right now.

Yes. BOW TO ME! FOR I AM THE NUMBER TWO POSTING GOD!
Lookit me...
I already have an idea for Gunner's next sigs. Hurrah!

Quote ()

"Und-doubtedly, this m-moment of triumph is wholly attr-ttributable t-to me!" he smirked, still rubbing his arms and looking pitiful. He turned to the navi who had been callin him a monk earlier, extending one hand out to shake his. "G-good work out there, p-pal," he sniffled, then suddenly sneezed, a large globule hanging from his nose, which was just barely visible under the brim of his eyeshield. He wiped it with a loud, crass snort, then extended the dripping hand out to Seraphim. "Let's sh-shake. A b-bond of b-b-brothers."

Such a modest, respectable person MeleeMan is.
Lookit me, I'm thinking of bringing back an old favourite.[/spoiler]
Hey look at me! Jared just got jumped outside of Suitachi's Navi Shop, had the crap beaten out of him, and got put in the hospital with a concussion and a few broken ribs...

Jared's having a bad day...