The "Look At Me" Thread!

*totally missed that one*

HOMG IT'S RASS!

Quote (Leon)

Actually.. you do
Not a lot of people remember it, I'd imagine. I know I forget...

Voltman was a frankenstein's monster based navi who generated electiricty in his neckbolts.

Zarek was a friends Navi I was virus busting with, Voltman eventually grabbed him by his Ankles and threw him at a crowd of Mets. The end result? ZAREK-DOKEN!
I was suprised with Skyrender's navi too.
Rass... LOL
But now complete with 4 different personalities!
Well I've finally decided on my opp's mode of transportation: A modified 1982 DMC-12 with a twin turbocharged 1.9L Mazda 20b tri-rotor engine. Also includes a dry sump, the engine has been shifted forward to improve balance, and it has slightly upgraded suspention. It will sit on slightly wider, lower profile tires that rest on rims that have been custom cut to look like the origanal hub caps. Finally the engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission with a quickshifter for shorter throws. The car itself looks stock aside from a slightly lower stance, and a small decal on the front fender on either side of the car, it's about where you'd normally see the engine size displayed on older american muscle cars, but instead of 426 or the like they read 'RTT Power'.

I have a SpaceMonkobile...

Yeah, I never specified Steve's mode of transportation, maybe I should.

As for Skyrender's choice of Navi, it was the only think that made me vaugely consider not bringing back Druidman. I figured that If Druidman and Tempoman were the team of tactics and strength, then Rass and Sgt. Porter would have been the team of Fusion and Zeta navis. OMG POINT BLANK
Zan used to ride around on a Harley. I dunno about Rayth...Various stolen cars?
I think Kazu would have some very small imported car. After all, this is supposedly five years or so into his career change.

Quote (Cestus of Dakralai)

Quote (Leon)

Actually.. you do
Not a lot of people remember it, I'd imagine. I know I forget...

Voltman was a frankenstein's monster based navi who generated electiricty in his neckbolts.

Zarek was a friends Navi I was virus busting with, Voltman eventually grabbed him by his Ankles and threw him at a crowd of Mets. The end result? ZAREK-DOKEN!

Ah, now I remember that. Didn't Zarek say something along the lines of "OMG WTF R U DOING"? Reminds me of this one time at band camp....

Speaking of old people, do you still keep in touch with Demi? If you do, you should tell him about this site, in case he'd be interested.\

EDIT: OMG I MODDED LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZ!!!1!1!!!!111!1!!!!!1!1
I'm in the run towards most insane Navi of RERN.

Who else decided to make an insane Navi actually?
Mine may or may not suffer from a bipolar disorder/dual personas. It'll all make sense once you realize this simple thing...

Leon phails at extensively rewriting a navi's code.
There are a lot of pretty evil ones. Not sure if many others are insane. A lot are trying to just be crazy.

I didn't know we were allowed to make evil navis... >.>; Not that evil and crazy are one in the same, exactly, but we can't deny that "Revenge.EXE" is evil. XD
**Raises hand** My Navi is kinda insane and very...Shall we say evil? He likes to corrupt others mostly...And then kill things. Oh if you only knew the new history I'm coming up with.
*waves hand* Mine's insane, I guess? Maybe not so much the "OMG KILL" type of insane, but more the traditional type of "voices in my head" crazy.

Actually, I dunno... is hearing voices that only you can hear "insane" if the voices actually exist?
Mine falls apart all the time. At least, he will.
On that note, will we create polls again? Best Signature Attack, best Operator, most original Navi, least original Navi, best RP post, best Navi team? That is, once the forum gets really in the works again.
Look at me... I don't have a navi!
Sweet, huh?
This is really getting excessive. People are just spinning their wheels, now. Please, an update to the thread.
I've stopped posting there because of lack of updates as well.
Hey look at me, I'm developing my character!
Hey look at me... I missed my chance for decent character interaction at the party. (Darnit, <_< )