The "Look At Me" Thread!

Well, we had this at the previous forum too and it'll be enjoyable to see people brag about their new Operators and Navis. New forum, new chances, new rumors! If you have something you want people to 'Ooh' or 'Aah' at, post it here! OOOOOOOH! Or simply if you want to show you're better than others. XD
Keep it clean, people! Bragging is okay! Showing you're better is okay! That is if you can prove it... But we DO NOT FLAME here!
ENJOY!

Look at me! I have the first insane Operator with the background of a murderer AND a psycho. And she cuts herself, but she ain't emo! And she escaped from an institute for the criminally insane!
Murderer and Psycho at that age? Something tells me you went a bit over the top.

But still...oooh.
my navi/opirator combo is so cliche, it was accepted...

I'm also the first person to want to avoid tenticalman and braden...
Look at me (and Wes)! I'm the first person to RP a semi-pervy scene in the onsen! Before everyone else came in at least.

Quote (Leon)

Look at me (and Wes)! I'm the first person to RP a semi-pervy scene in the onsen! Before everyone else came in at least.

People are really trying to cramp SoulMan and Ayumi's mojo. XD

My navi is a Grade A jerkwad. I can't wait to do some character building so he learns to get along with others a little better.

Quote ()

Kazu, I just want you to know that regardless of which way you end up, you were by far the best Admin RECN had.

Quote ()

In seriousness though, you were the best admin. If I had to list them, actually, it would go...

Atrus and company, from RECN;
DS, since he's the majorly active one here;
Cestus, cause he made a lot of changes that we've based a lot of ours off of;
DZ, cause he was grouchy imho;
Nal, cause he didn't do shit after it got boring for him.
This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Who be this DS Kazu? And explain why I must not seek MINE VENGEANCE!

Woot, I got a mention! :3

andyhow, on topic, my old character before had an Op that would touch live electric wires for kicks, had a jacob's ladder duct taped to his PET when he got bored and his navi? Well I dont think I need to remind anyone of Voltman's ZAREK-DOKEN!
*runs away!*

Quote (Cestus of Dakralai)

Who be this DS Kazu? And explain why I must not seek MINE VENGEANCE!

Woot, I got a mention! :3

andyhow, on topic, my old character before had an Op that would touch live electric wires for kicks, had a jacob's ladder duct taped to his PET when he got bored and his navi? Well I dont think I need to remind anyone of Voltman's ZAREK-DOKEN!

Actually.. you do
Not a lot of people remember it, I'd imagine. I know I forget... I just remember he reminded me of Frankenstein.

And DS = Demonstar
Err...Looks like you guys are talking about the RP characters >_>;;

I guess my character is bit cliche? The op is the brute and the navi is a gentleman -___-;;
Raiden needed to be cool somehow.

I tried.

Gosh, his backstory is entertaining...lots and lots of violence. Maybe a few clichés too, but what isn't these days?
Vengeance? You mean on Nal? Go for it.

I have officially mastered the art of turning ripoff concepts into non-ripoff characters.

Yay for me.
I just love my character! Gah! Anyways...I have no background on her...is that needed? I hope not. Bard started as a lone music file...BAH! xD
My operator knows Kung-fu!
PH34R M3! :ph43r:
DEEEEEEEEMONSTAAAAAAAAAR!!! CESTUS POKE VIOLENTLY IN ARM!
*has already run far, far away*
First to RP a hyperactive child!
I have no reason to be here anymore. But I still come anyway. So I'm like the old senile man that no one remembers so they keep him in the house until he dies.
What're you talking about, Wooga? We like you :3
RPing Rass is really depressing :P.