The "Look At Me" Thread!

Look at me. Thanks to Albel I got the hottest female Navi on the forum now. XD~
I have begun to take advantage of the buster. I will now become like Albel was before.
Look at me... I've finally gotten some of my pencil art on the Webz, substandard or not.
Shury's sig speaks to me on a deep, deep level.

I'm completely serious, by the way.
Look at me. Most dramatic signature attack.~
Look at me, I introduced Bukteban!
Or Lord Bukteban, as he calls himself.

Dont worry, I won't do this whenever Gunner drops to 1HP. I did that sort of thing incessantly with Fenrir, and I will not repeat that mistake.
Look at me, Phoenix used a Sword with his foot!
Look at me, my RPCs have already been referred to as schizio and hermaphroditic in the same breath!
Look at me, I RPed as an NPC because the Moderators simply refused to.
What happened?
Someone set us up the bomb.

Look at me! I'm slowly developing a Cross!
In my defense, I haven't been able to mod consistently for a while. I also mod things in order: therefore, I start at as old of a topic (as I can find) then work my way up to the more recent ones. Unless I simply have a ton of time on my hands, I never make it to the shopkeepers because it makes less sense for me to log out, log in, and log back out, than if I were simply to log in as the shopkeeper last and leave.

Well, that's my system, perfectly honest. XD
Look at me, I think I've gotten the "Longest Time spent virus busting with 1 HP" award. Well, first, I gotta thank the mods and officials that modded me for being so nice. Second, I'd like to thank all those birds in the sky right now, for semi-inspiring me to write my most uber posts yet. Lastly, I'd like to thank, hmm, who to thank...
Look at me, my long period of semi-lackluster RPing may be over! Rejoice!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Look at me, my long period of semi-lackluster RPing may be over! Rejoice!

Lackluster RPing? Dude, your RPing is amazing, in opinion.

Look at me, I'm addicted to Sonic's theme from Sonic The Hedgehog (His World), as well as the other two hedgie's themes.
Nah, Steve's right. His RP has been suffering lately. Us awesome folk can tell. Here's to hoping that your mojo returns soon, Steve ol' boy!

Oh and...Er...Look at me! I may have more pics soon?

Quote ()

Ozho runs forward, blasting and smacking the Doll until it is no more. Then, suddenly, his bug takes the last of his life and causes him to explode, taking out the guards and harming the defenseless foe.

I think I'm the first navi to DIE on this fourm, and I got to RP him expolding.
Look at Divinity. She's all romantic and stuff. She licked Gunner's lip as sidenote.
And, as another sidenote...

I still can't help laughing when I read that.

I think there's something very wrong with me. XD
HEY! LOOK AT ME! i made a decent RP post! *shot* ouch.....damn sniper....