The "Look At Me" Thread!

After I post this new Real World topic, I'll be the first member to have RPed his Operator being naked. Just thought you might want to know.

Gasp. http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=1441

Look at me, I might have to go with almost half my team missing.

D'X
look at me! i'm a newb whoneeds to know haow to get money other than battling virii.
*Glares*
Oh, come on. I mimicked Kenji as a flamboyant drag queen. Do YOU want to be a flamboyant drag queen?
Okay, point.

Plus, rather you than anyone else that tries to imitate an old Volt.

And by the way, good luck. You're going to need it for Nac's head not to explode from prolonged contact with MiniVolt.
XD

I'll try my damnedest.
Look at me I'm a Latino player acting as a Black shy NEtop with an insane Navi. I'm multiethinal!
Look at me, my NetOp's asleep.
Silly DNR, insane isn't a nationality. =P

Otherwise, rather than the mutt I am, I'd be purebred insane. %D
Look at me, I've got 2 ElecReels.

I can nuke entire hordes of newbie Navis.

Quote ()

"They don't have the hardened spirit of a warrior! The chiseled monument of self-worth that is the fighter's body and soul! So young... there's no way they could have obtained it yet. I'm speaking logically," he rumbled, making a few practice jabs into the air. "You like logic, right?"

Rania felt extremely offended that he was trying to win her over with logic (false logic, at that) as though it were some mere bribe, like candy or a shiny object. "Yes, I do, and sadly, you don't have much of it to give," she sighed, resting her head on her fist.

I just kind of liked that MeleeMan/Rania exchange there, personally. XD

By the way, glad the events are getting off their feet. :3
Look at me, my NAVI is a NooB-talker that hurts himself while virri busting.

TOTAL DMG TO SELF: ~40

(old news, but what the hay?)
Look at me, my Navi's so vain, he forgot to keep flying while cleaning himself at 2000+ feet in the sky.

And he Headhunter Jutsu'd himself.
LOOK AT ME! my navi nearly got raped last battle by a.......BILLY!
I bet none of you have a navi who can swallow their hand, then shake hands with the other hand using said swallowed hand (sure it's in a refrigerator, but still)

Quote ()

"Ah ha! Here we go! The boomerang is 40% metal!" Rania exclaimed, holding one hand over her mouth, looking back and forth between her navi and Suien with shock. "We can use the... the... electube? I think that's right. We use the electube of our Magbolt battlechip to form a magnetized boomerang for extra damage!" she cried excitedly.

"And that's not all!" MeleeMan interjected with a fierce grin. We'll also magnetize the other boomerangs inward, towards our own boomerang, creating a whirling mass of pain for my opponent! The guy will wish he's picked an even higher-tier character when he sees my ultimate combo chain!" he laughed.

"That's... very impressive," she commented, smiling as she slotted in the battle chips. "Good luck, MeleeMan."

"Thanks, but with you behind the joystick, I won't need it!" he said with a winning flash of the teeth.

Rania blushed, unused to her navi giving her any sort of flattery. "Um... thanks then," she replied, shifting her position slightly in her seat and giving an embarassed look to Suien. "I guess your time with Seraphim really payed off."

Yeah, I'm just having fun with this battle now. XD
I think I just died a little inside from trying not to laugh and wake up the whole house.

Quote (AimMan)

Quote ()

"Ah ha! Here we go! The boomerang is 40% metal!" Rania exclaimed, holding one hand over her mouth, looking back and forth between her navi and Suien with shock. "We can use the... the... electube? I think that's right. We use the electube of our Magbolt battlechip to form a magnetized boomerang for extra damage!" she cried excitedly.

"And that's not all!" MeleeMan interjected with a fierce grin. We'll also magnetize the other boomerangs inward, towards our own boomerang, creating a whirling mass of pain for my opponent! The guy will wish he's picked an even higher-tier character when he sees my ultimate combo chain!" he laughed.

"That's... very impressive," she commented, smiling as she slotted in the battle chips. "Good luck, MeleeMan."

"Thanks, but with you behind the joystick, I won't need it!" he said with a winning flash of the teeth.

Rania blushed, unused to her navi giving her any sort of flattery. "Um... thanks then," she replied, shifting her position slightly in her seat and giving an embarassed look to Suien. "I guess your time with Seraphim really payed off."

Yeah, I'm just having fun with this battle now. XD

"paid off", Aims.