Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

Why do I sense that Drauchen will stick his claw through Capuchin... Probably since Drakkas also starts with 'Dra' like Drauchen. Let's just not focus on strategy, just try to blow Drauchen to bits. I doubt we've got the attacks to do a lot of damage even in insane combos.
-_-......no clue
Well, adding up all of our chips and sigs...

Assuming that every single chip/sig hits, and all Swords/Rageclaws hit twice...

We deal 3463 Damage. Even factoring in that damage dealing sigs will hit twice, then we'd still be shy of 4000.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

What the hell is a Flameshot?

Heatshot!

Heatshot!

Sorry!

Steve, since you're the co-mod for the beasts, do you mind if I bring in a little... outside help, since you seem to need it?
I don't mind at all. If you wanna bring someone in, its fine by me....anyone else?
>:0

We don't need your outside help.

We're fine.

With my new siggie, I can deal twice my weight in damage.
We'll be fine. Just to be sure to dodge enough. And did everyone just post on the same day? :'D
I prefer to see how we'll do this on our own.
hey, do we get our guards back?
Chips are refreshed, yes,
koo, i got an idea...
I noticed that Squalo and Riccio both have 5000 HP, but Drauchen has only 4000. Is there a reason for this?
Hmm? It was 5 the last time I checked...

Actually, I redesigned the Cybeast stats to reflect the amount of Navi's fighting it, so Kuman should have 4000 HP, and will have slightly weaker attacks.

My guess is Kazu nerfed it because we're the only group with absolutely no chips that are weak.
It's also supposed to be 1k per Navi. Sharo's group also doesn't have that advantage, but then, they've got sword spammers.
hehehe shoryuken bitches^^

Quote (Kazuhiro)

It's also supposed to be 1k per Navi. Sharo's group also doesn't have that advantage, but then, they've got sword spammers.

D:<
Dang. And we're not sword spa...
Nevermind.
I have more sword spammage than any of you here.
But, good luck anyway.
Not like Eon needs it, since his genetics already programmed him with mad RP skills.
If I survive this round, I had this rweally nice idea to do for my next attack. I just didn't wanna do it so early in the game.

Quote (Netfrica Event)

Having finally cleared himself a space, Drauchen reared his head back and unleashed a veritable tidal wave of fire that almost filled the area, from ceiling to floor. Divinity catches the brunt of the blast, but fortunately it breaks against her shield. The rest of the fire falls down, searing hot, but fortunately dispersed slightly by its impact with Divinity.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Sword spammers? Funny, I seem to recall Squalo eating Pianissimo's sword and half of his arm.
Question. Techincally, I have one last round of un-opped fighting, but since there was an interlude between fights, would Steve be able to make it back now?