Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

My post is on the computer at home, so I'll post around... 8... Hawaii time, which is GMT-10.
...How many more days do you need to actually whip something on screen that qualifies as a post?

EDIT.

I would like to request the deletion of Lunarlion's Capuchin and Raikotsu's Kenji if they don't post tomorrow. I refuse to wait a goddamn week just for two people to post. If they want to STAY, then they should POST.

Quote (Chat Room)

ArcadeMan: Twi. Is it allowed to request the deletion of someone's Navi if they don't post within a specific time?
chat-admin: Hmmm
chat-admin: No.
ArcadeMan: Meh, I did it anyway.
chat-admin: They have 3 days from the last modpost
ArcadeMan: I don't feel like waiting for a week for someone to post...
ArcadeMan: THEY HAD A WEEK BY NOW.
chat-admin: ...
chat-admin: Then smack the event orchestrator and tell them to kill the fuckers
uuugghh fine, i was waiting for the other 2 to post, but i guess i'll have to do it now, just stop bitching at me.
.....I feel bad. I didn't help. Well, good news is that when needed, Ill be able to post for now! YAY!
I suggest we use someone as a human shield while the others attack... Any takers?
Seriously... How are we going to destroy this? NOT? Good answer!
What in the world...? These things are way stronger than what we fought. XD
I think Kazu wants to, next to not modding within the 3-day limit, make us do this for no reason at all.
.....................wow! I don't think we're going to have a victory here. Perhaps....we're not supposed to beat them.....or....maybe there's a specific one we need to beat! Or maybe someone will save us......or maybe were all goanna get deleted......-_-
so, theyre giant towers of fire? that doesnt sound to bad. Or are there viri inside of them?

Quote (Kazuhiro)

They resemble stationary virii like Cannons, only larger, and comprised entirely of flame!
....so......will they immediatley die by a water chip? In fact...does anyone posess a water chip?
I do! I do! *rofls*
Guh. Typo.

Hold on while I reduce the HP.
200 HP? Fire away guys! I suggest going back to back and having one group cover the front, while the other covers the rear!

Of course that's the purpose of back-to-back anyway.
I'll post first. Follow Divinity's instructions for some fun tactics... That is... AFTER I posted.
What I wouldn't give for my three Wideshots and Nourishing Flood Force...

Ah, the times of old.
By the way... Were our chips refreshed? It didn't happen in some threads, so I just thought I'd ask. >_>
Yes, they are.
*coughs*
ACK! SO MUCH WORK! I PROMISE ILL POST TOMORROW!!! PLEASE!!! OR I WILL POST LATE TONIGHT!!!