Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

Throwing subplot foreshadowing into the post, eh? Maybe I should do the same for some awesome flavour.
retcons for everyone! /cheer
Uh, Shur? Wherefore art thou?
I summon kaz, in defense mode! I also play the equip magic card ass in gear, during every standby phase, my annoying little bastard monster card gets to slap him silly for not posting!

...sorry, was bored and felt like a yugioh joke.
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.....UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

AlrighT! After Kazu updates....we need to post faster so we can END this event people!!
I just had no inspiration at all... And was lacking sleep from a few days ago. But next time I'll write a post to make up for this time.
question, is the dragon male or female? cause i can do something very... naughty with a minibomb.
aww...me fell off.....and bosses like this guy wont have gender I think.
...no castration?
Question. I technically had my Level 2 sig bought, registered, and approved BEFORE Drauchen appeared. I only had to wait because of the number of posts. So, does this mean I can or cannot use my new sig now that Steve is back? (I'm sort of grasping at straws here. If I can't, no biggie, I'll just have to think of a diffferent stratagy.)
Gah. No harm in making an exception, I guess... Go ahead.
Steve, I'm going first. We'll do some teamwork.
Edit: Your turn, Steve.

And to Kazu... It's Seraphim, not Eon. Eon isn't a Navi at the moment.
Druidman and Divinity: Double D Greatness!
Come on, Eon! We're trying to put some more speed into the event now!
Wait, wait, wait. This doesn't make sense. I used my gust skill to shoot myself back into the air. Why the hell would I willingly plummet towards the ground?
It might have something to do with all of the auto-hitting you had in your post. I'm suprised Kazu didn't have all of your attacks miss completely, dude. Nearly every action was an autohit.
Fuck. I thought i was over that nasty little habit. Damnit, sorry dude, i gotta work on that. >.<
It's cool. It's partially my bad for not noticing it before, and pointing it out to you. At least he didn't use mod-magic to pretty much completely kill you.
Speaking of killing me, that subchip i got, how do those things work? do they automatically kick in, or do i have to physically say im using it to heal myself? cause from my point off view, kenji is pretty boned.
You have to actively say that you're using them, and they only work between battles.