Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

And he still hasn't posted... Kazu. Mod please.
will do.
The offer for "divine intervention" is still open.

At this point it would be more expedient for all of you to, you know, lose.
I fail to see how we're losing. Drauchen's down to a fourth, and the only person who's in bad shape is Eon. We could still make it, right?
....did I manage to get on the enemy's back???
I think we're both on there. Kazu said Drauchen felt weight on his back, and he never said either of us fell.
I like divine intervention as long as it doesnt reduce the amount of swag we get for this battle. But all in all i think we're set. If i hit 1 hp, i will get on my knees to plead for your intervention though.
If you do, I'll make sure Divinity throws you in Drauchen's mouth as distraction. : D
It's just that I have doubts about the amount of firepower you guys posess at this point.
Ya know, I wouldn't mind devine intervention that much. If we had divine intervention, we'd all get a share of the profit. If we don't use the intervention , the people that die first get less of the cut.
*mutters*
But I'm already 'divine'... Pfeh, sure.
So Rai, Lunar, and Shur all say go for it...

Meh, I'll go along with it if Eon says so. If not, I still think would could pull it off.
hey the more help we get the faster i can get to getting my 2nd level sig.
Rai does have a point in a different way... We've been in this event for far too long. Intervention means we'll get out of it sooner. I wouldn't mind getting out of it, do you?
Yeah... But we've been in it for so long, do you really want to take possibly smaller rewards after putting so much effort into it already?

The way I currently see it, it'll take like two more rounds, 3 max. If all of us actually post, that could be done is less than a week.
well, lets see how the next round goes, i pretty much have only used 1/4th of my full arsenal, so im set to go. not to mention, i can use my sig again this turn. If we all just unleash our most powerful attacks right now and not worry about dodging or shields, then we can probably knock him down to like... 100. Eon has to worry about his hp though. worst comes to worst one of us will hit 1 hp too, but the next round we can kill him.
You'll get the exact same reward, maybe even a little more.
Iduno if we can deal 1000 damage to him, but I too still have a majority of my chips availible, plus my sigs are starting to regenerate. Even though I have the most HP, pretty much one hit is all it will take to knock me down to 1, so I'm still gonna have to throw a dodge in there, but If I use Entangling Heat Force, followed by probably a Boomerang1, I'll still do 165 damage. Shur has posted 160 damage, and you've posted 140. Lunar has done a lot of positioning, but I'm not sure what sort of offensive she's got planned. Then, Eon could probably dish out some more mad damage, which, by using my power of esimation, would be about 750 damage or so, putting Drauchen down to 375, something that I think we could easily handle. The only problem is, Drauchen may fire off the almighty FlameBreath, which would kill Eon, knock lunar down to 15, and the rest of us to 1. So, it is possible, but Eon and possibly someone else may kick the bucket, if Drauchen can get a quick claw swipe into the fray as we set off the last strike. (As a note, if Drauchen does go down to something like 375, I would be able to do 175 damage easy while still using a dodge, Leaving a mere 200 HP for the rest of you to deal. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
Wait, if we cop out now, we'll get more?
shazam!