Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

Question @ Kazu. Did Druidman and Divinity fall down or didn't they? It's a bit vague on that part.

Question @ Steve. Any fun ideas?

Question @ Other participants. Any fun ideas?
Ok, don't worry guys, i got an idea. The plan is, we don't die. See it's the perfect plan! If we can keep our Hp above 0, we cant lose!
no, they're still airborne.
Shoot! All I have left is a rageclaw and a boomerang. TIme to do something Mcguyverish.....what is a rageclaw like anyway???
Pretty straightforward. Like a Sword, but claws instead of blade, does 40 damage, and can also throw smaller enemies for 20 damage, and can collide with another enemy, giving them 20 damage.
....can I chuck one of our navis??? Not to smack the beast but to throw them on top? That would be coooooooooool!
Sounds plausible.

And Shur, I don't know. I'm fairly lousy at coming up with strategy, so if you had any ideas, feel free to voice them.
@ Lunar: You can't throw Druidman or Divinity as they're still in the air. You might be able to work something out with Raikotsu or Eon.

@ Steve: The thing is... Divinity can't really attack when she's holding Druidman with both arms. What's Druidman's OOC opinion about being thrown up to execute some attack and then getting caught by Divinity again? Or I could let Divinity toss Druidman towards Drauchen's back? Like... Toss Druidman to Drauchen's back, then let Divinity distract Drauchen so he won't notice Druidman so much? Seems plausible to me. I'll just get a sword to his face. Sounds good enough?
Either works. Druidman is so laid back, he probably wouldn't mind being dropped from a deadly height. He'd probably say something, like, "Whoa!"

It's your call though, since catching Druidman/running interference for Druidman would be putting more risk on your Navi than mine. (Aside from falling, but that was always a possibilty.)
now technically i have pulled that technique on zanzo once, ...he wasnt too happy. It might have gone better if i didnt throw large boulders after him... either way, im all for you tossing me.
Say, now there's an idea. My windbox is still down there, since Kazu didn't say it was deleted, once it gets close to running out at three turns, one us us could huck it at Drauchen. I figure, throwing a big ole fan like that aughta hurt.
well if you got a wind box, i got an idea. what if we all just jump on it, then i use my gust ability to propell us into the air? the thing is a solid object right?
URGE TO INVENT DIVINITYMOBILE... MUST ACQUIRE MYSTICAL COPY & PASTE SIG...
*draws upon the soul of DimensionMan*
Also... I'll chuck Druidman at Drauchen, giving Divinity the room to attack its head as distraction. I suggest you attack while you can.

Quote (raikotsu)

well if you got a wind box, i got an idea. what if we all just jump on it, then i use my gust ability to propell us into the air? the thing is a solid object right?

That's what Divinity and Druidman did last round...

>>

<<
Yeah, well this way since we're all on a box thats shooting in the air, my arms are free to fire a weapon, as well i could carry 2 people.
Do you want this modded now or do you want me to wait?
Wait. There are quite some people who can still post. And HAVE TO post.
Eon said he'll post when he gets back home today. If he doesn't post, then I would like Kazu to mod the battle again.
Same counts for Raikotsu. If you don't post, then you'll know the consequences.
fine, if he doesnt post by today ill leave him on the ground
wait, is cap on the box or is she getting her own path into the air?