Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

Okay, sorry. Windbox is gone.

I'm really sorry about this, everyone-- I"m doing these in between cramming.
The windbox was out of turns anyway.
nuts, well the grounds back to normal right?
Ugh. Now that I really -should- edit.

There is even more lava than before.
oh god damnit, k... so 1 hp and in the middle of FIRE!!! thank god im wind type

Quote (Raikotsu)

thank god im wind type

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve's Signature)

Name: DruidMan.EXE
Level: 5
Hp:190/Type:Wood

I'm doomed.
quick question, am i on a lava panel? just want to make sure i dont die from standing in a pit of fire.
no you aren't. ><
Assuming all of our current attacks hit, Seraphim will have to deal a whopping 15 damage to finish Drauchen off.
To deal this whopping 15 damage, he has to POST.

Eon, I know you've got your post ready but on that one computer. Right? Next time... Use the 'Personal Notepad' to save it in. You can open it from wherever you are. Just click 'My Controls', then you can see the Notepad automatically. I always save my unfinished posts in it.
hmmm i probably should have replaced that last dodge with a heatshot or something... well either way, im not taking any chances.
Seraphim bragged something about "you don't need divine intervention, you've got me," so here's hoping he does something about it now.
Can you not pretend we did that little 15 damage by showing the teamwork of Divinity and Druidman? Please, I'm sick of this event...
Me too. I'll mod at school.
Erh... I promised Eon I'd wait for him. He has a reason to post a tad later. This time, but this time alone, wait for him. >_>
I think it was alot of my fault for us not getting this done faster. I can't wait for this thing to be done with......WAIT! I have one extra chip. Can you let me change my post and stick that in? Then we can just say we killed em!

Quote (Chat Room)

DigiShuryou: Eon. How long will it take for you to finish that post?
Dethis: I'll most likely do it tomorrow.
Dethis: My fuel is running on past empty
Dethis: I've gotten 12 hours of sleep for the past 7-8 days
Nalerenn has joined.
Pringer_K: Hai, Nale.
Dethis: So I'll spend tonight recuperating
Dethis: and tomorrow I'll do that stupid post
Nalerenn: Well, after hours of exhaustive testing in Zone of the Enders 2, I can safely say that Vic Viper is the strongest of the lot
Dethis: and work for finals.
Pringer_K: : P
Dethis: On the other hand
Dethis: if you could get me a newly forged sword
Dethis: I could do it in half the time
Dethis: and do my post today.

He'll post.
....................??? You sure you don't want me to change my post? If I do, we can kill Drachuen faster and Eon wont need to post
*cues Final Fantasy victory theme*
I can jack out right?