Netfrica Research (Event OOC)

I'm not angry or something. I've got the time. As long as you eventually post and within a week's time. So you've got around 4 days left. Take your time to dazzle us with words.
Sorrysorrysorry!

I've been mega-busy with work lately, but Thursday I PROMISE to post, as well as mod the my two areas.
Four days really stretches the limit. I know I neglected the topic for 5 last time, but I feel like those rules are there for a reason.

Would you like me to speed my modding to 2 or 3 days? If not, I won't.
People are busy all the time. I say to keep the minimum amount of time to post... 1 week. 7 days. For this thread, that is...
My muse left me.

I don't know where it ran off to.
OKAY! I can do it today! GET READY CAUSE IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES ILL BLOW YOU ALL AWAY!
Oh geez, guess what? I came up with the most awesome strategy EVER.

It involves you other people POSTING.

I know it's hypocritical of me, but at least I was the ONLY ONE, last time.
Now you know how I felt. I'll post soon. I guess I waited long enough.
omg luna actually posted second? its the apocalypse!!! hehehe jk
Nice recovery, Shur. If you hadn't made the electricty comment, Druidman would have been awful confused.

Hilarity ensues!
Ok, so this final battle thing with the huge freaky deaky fire dude is going to be immensley hard right? Now looking at all of our teams chips and sigs, i think we can pull of a cool combo attack like the tornado and boomerang attack, very nice idea shu. If we actually have a strategy instead of running in like a chicken with it's head cut off, we can make this battle much easier. So any ideas on how to combine our attacks? I have some decent chips, but my sig sucks moogle balls. ...I really need to modify it >.> Either way, you guys have some pretty nice attacks, though i am worried about druid, hes just a walking damage fodder in my eyes, what with his vulnerability to fire and all... any ideas guys?
Heatshot, right? I don't know any Flameshots.
Maybe he meant Phoenixshots.
But then again, those are really powerful. Two to each person would be overdoing it.
So yeah. Probably heatshots.
Are you Kazu? No. D:<
What the hell is a Flameshot?

Anyway, Now would be a good time for anyone with ANY Aqua attacks whatsoever to sound off. As it stands right now, Druidman can deal a decent amount of damage for any element, EXCEPT Aqua. D'oh!

Anyway, Druidman could help Wind type attacks potentially with Razor Tornado Force, or maybe can hold Drauchen in place for a moment with Entangling Heat Force. As for chips, I only have two tactical chips. Wind, which could help out any wind sort of statagies, as well as keep Drauchen out of the air, possibly, and Minibomb, which is next to useless in this situation.
We could always aim for the wings, keep him out of the sky while hes on the ground.

Get up on the hydras back yugi!!!

...sorry had to say it.
Taking a quick glance, I realize...

None of us have any Aqua attacks whatsoever.

We are, without a doubt, screwed beyond measure. At least all the other groups had gads of chips with elemental advantage...
well... we could always seduce it. That usually works for me in d&d ....
Anyone got a steamroller? No.
Time-freezing ability? Mudada.
Evidence against Drauchen's existence? OBJECTION.
Super Saiyan powers? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Rawket Launchar? No.
Power-stealing ability? Poyo.

In other words... Prepare for trouble and make it double.
I could try the ole 'Trick enemy into eating an Energybomb, dealing much more damage from the inside' trick I pulled off on CN.

With my luck, though, he'd eat my whole arm...