OBS - Trades and Purchases

Umm...my NetNavi does need a little help with our BattleChip library. Can we please perhaps buy your AirShot1 and Guard1 BattleChips, sir? We can offer some Zenny!

((Attached:: 1,000z))

~Zinnia
Greetings. I wish to place an order for a TwinFang1.

-- Winter

<<Attached: 2,000z>>
@ Zinnia:

While I believe we do have them in stock I will have to wait until I can contact my associate Mazer to confirm, before making such a sale. We shall get back to you as soon as we can.

@ Winter:

I can gladly prepare a twinfang1 for you. Thank you for shopping OBS, and I hope you enjoy your new chip!

- A. Nancy-
New Owner and Manager

*attached: Twinfang1*
...Eh, I've nothing witty to say here. Though it is a switch to be run ragged by someone besides Miss Jetto for once. Enjoy the stuff, ladies.

Adrian GET: 2000z
Winter GET: TwinFang1 BattleChip data

- LinkMan.EXE
Greetings and hello. I am interested in placing an order for the Team1 battlechip in Mazer's stock. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if this is acceptable.

-S.M.

Attached: 800z
I see you've got a BusterPunch chip! I've been looking for that!
I'll give you my Shockwave and RageClaw chips and 1770 zenny for it!

SA10

[Attached: 1x Shockwave BC; 1x RageClaw BC; 1770z]
Oh, a new customer! Well, that sounds like it could work out, so i'll take you up on that offer. I hope you enjoy your new chip!

- A. Nancy-
New Owner and Manager

*attached: BusterPunch*
What? I'm needed here? Okay, let me work my magic, and...there. Have a nice day, all!

Satou GET: BusterPunch BattleChip data
Adrian GET: ShockWave BattleChip data, RageClaw1 BattleChip data, 1770z

- LinkMan.EXE
Hey, Mr. Mazer sir! I've decided there would be nothing more awesome than watching my Navi wrestle viruses...and that's a mighty fine PileDriver you've got there! Now, I've only got 1100z to my name...help a guy out? :'D

<(Attached: 1100z)>

Cheers!
-Griffin Reim-

[ScorchMan.EXE is unavailable for comment.]
Requesting: MachineSword. Submitting disbursement of 1750z. Compliance Y/N?

<(Attached: 1750z)>

-Hexadecimal.EXE-

[Arch is unavailable for comment.]
Mr. Reim,
Sounds like a good decision to me, I hope you get some good use out of it!

-Mazer

-Attached: PileDriver1-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hexadecimal.EXE,
Uh... [Y]. Have fun...

-Mazer

-Attached: MachineSword-
Sheesh, Soryu goes through all that trouble to expand the shop, and people still use the board instead of shopping there. The things these people do...oh, this thing's on already? Um, woo, work! LinkMan, away, and all that!

Griffin GET: PileDriver1
Hexadecimal GET: MachineSword

Mazer GET: 2850z

- LinkMan.EXE
Hi, would you be interested in trading your ElecKnife for a RemoteBit1? My Sword Navi could use something a little more fitting of his skill set.

-Cliff Hayes
That sounds more than reasonable, we can accept those terms. It's a deal!

- Adrian N.

-Attached: ElecKnife-
Cool, here you go and thanks for the trade!

-Cliff Hayes
[Attached: RemoteBit1HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 80 + Panel Break + Drop Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a Control Tower in your area and a Remote Bit to rain down lightning upon the enemy.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Element: Elec
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: D
]
Maybe an actual sword would be better, but these knives certainly don't belong in the kitchen either.

Cliff GET: ElecKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of electrical energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Battlechip
Adrian GET: RemoteBit1HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 80 + Panel Break + Drop Attack
Description: Summons a Control Tower in your area and a Remote Bit to rain down lightning upon the enemy.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Battlechip
Hey Adrian, we're looking to upgrade our arsenal, how about our Arsenal and ElecSword for your Parabomb and SummonBlack2? I assure you the pun was not intentional.

-Mazer

Attached:
ElecSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of electrical energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.
Trader Rank: C

Arsenal2Damage: (60 Elec damage) + (15 Elec damage x 4 hits)
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a large laser beam encircled by four smaller beams.
Duration: Once
All good, yeah we can always use a handful of elec chips so I can agree to these terms. Let's do that.

-Adrian N.

Attached:
Parabomb
Summonblack2
Inventory swapping? Sounds alright.

- LinkMan.EXE

Mazer GET: ParaBombDamage: 90 + Stun + Blast 2
Accuracy: C
Description: Throw a bomb that paralyzes everything in a small area.
Element: Null
SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.

Adrian GET: ElecSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of electrical energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.
Arsenal2Damage: (60 Elec damage) + (15 Elec damage x 4 hits)
Description: Fires a large laser beam encircled by four smaller beams.
I can't hep but have my eye on that MeteorKnuckle1 of yours, my net navi would be happy to get more breaking in his folder so, I'd like to offer up a Cannon and Mine1 from my inventory for that.
-Joseph Sine

Attached: CannonDamage: 60 + Knockback
Description: A decent sized cannon with a single shot.
Trader Rank: E
, Mine1Damage: 180 + Ground Attack
Accuracy: S
Description: Lays a field of small chain mines in a location, unknown to everyone, on the battlefield. The minefield covers 10% of the battlefield, giving anyone who takes a move action a 10% chance of detonating it with every move and dodge they make. The individual who set the mines cannot set them off just by walking on them. Mines cannot be placed on Broken, Trap, or Missing terrain. Up to 90% of the field may be covered in mines.
Special: +10% Mined Terrain