Winter's Chip Trader

My Navi and I have an interest in that 3-Way chip! I'll give you my WaterLine1 chip for it if you would like that trade.

SAT☼

[OFFERED: 1x Waterline1 chip]
Hi Hi! My navi and i were wondering if you'd be willing to part with that AquaDragon you have there! It could be really useful to her, if we could get our hands on it.

We have this ShootingStar1 and a BubbleStar1 we'd be willing to trade if that's enough. Please let us know what you think!

~Mira~

((Attached:ShootingStar1 and a BubbleStar1))
This is fun.

-- Katie

<<Attached: 3-Way ; AquaDragon1>>
Woo, it's a double header this time, keep those trades going!

Katie GET: Waterline1, ShootingStar1, BubbleStar1
Mira GET: AquaDragon1
SAT☼ GET: 3-Way
What in the Net is going on here? I didn't authorize these trades. I'll admit I like the WaterLine, but what am I going to do with a FireHit2, ShootingStar1, and BubbleStar1? If anyone wants these, contact me. Also, this Katie person is no longer authorized to make or accept offers on my behalf. That is enough of that nonsense.

-- Winter
Well, guess we're both in luck. I need that ShootingStar1 for my library...and it just so happens that due to technical difficulties, I just traded for an AquaWhirl1 I didn't want. I have a funny feeling it's more your kind of chip, so how about we make a swap?

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: AquaWhirl1 BattleChip data
I'll gladly make that trade. I thought I was stuck with these chips. Thank you.

-- Winter

<<Attached: ShootingStar1>>
What, you two at it again? Jeeze maybe you should ge- oh right, work.

Sabrina GET: ShootingStar1
Winter GET: AquaWhirl1
I get the feeling I may have use for that FireHit2 in the future. Meanwhile, if that's the case, I will have no use for this chip. Would you like it?

-Ross Marshall

[OFFERED: AquaTower1]
Very much so. I am also glad to be rid of this Fire chip.

-- Winter

<<Attached: FireHit2>>
I've been one busy Navi today...

Winter GET: AquaTower1 BattleChip data
Ross GET: FireHit2 BattleChip data

- LinkMan.EXE
Would you like to trade your Barrier for a TankCannon1? I hate using it but until I get rid of it my operator is just going to keep slotting it in...

-Phero

((TankCannon1 attached))
I can relate. It's like me and Fire chips. Hate them. Will do anything to lose them. I'll gladly give you the Barrier.

-- Winter

<<Attached: Barrier>>
What's that? You want to trade, certainly!

Phero GET: Barrier
Winter GET: TankCannon1
Short and simple. AirStorm1 for ElementalRage1, no frills attached. Does this sound good?

- Scar
Indeed, it does.

-- Winter

<<Attached: ElementalRage1>>
Excellent.

- Scar

[Attached: AirStorm1]
I get it now, you're trading so much beca- er, nevermind.

Scar GET: ElementalRage1
Winter GET: AirStorm1
Hello! I recently acquired Aqua +20, but I have positively no way to use it. Would you be interested? I'd take the TankCannon1 in exchange... I'm sure Sleuth would be giddy!

-Jocelyn Yard

((Aqua +20 attached))
I am quite interested. This TankCannon is not really my style at all. If it will make you happier, then we have a deal.

-- Winter

<<Attached: TankCannon1>>