Winter's Chip Trader

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Jocelyn Yard GET: TankCannon1
Winter GET: Aqua +20
HEY I BET SABRINA WON'T MIND IF I TRADE SOME ICY CHIPS TO A NAVI NAMED WINTER SO HOW ABOUT A AVALANCHE1 AND BLIZZARD2 FOR YOUR BUBBLESTAR1 AND AQUA+20 OH HEY THERE'S A PIGEON OUTSIDE THE WINDOW WHEEEEEEEE WHO KNEW HAVING A VIRUS COULD BE SO MUCH FUNNNNNNNNNN-

- SplashMan.EXE

ATTACHMENTS:
Avalanche1Damage: 50 x 3 Targets + Drop Attack + Freeze 10%
Accuracy: C
Description: The navi slams their fists together to make a loud noise. A shower of snow drops down on up to 3 targets. There's normally a 10% chance of freezing a target on-hit, but a guarantee if the target is on Snow Terrain.
Duration: Once
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: D

Blizzard2Damage: 100 + Medium Ice Terrain Change + Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of freezing breath. Changes terrain to Ice and has an increased chance to Freeze targets on all forms of Aqua Terrain.
Element: Aqua.
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Trader Rank: C
Deal. -- Winter

[[Attached: Aqua+20, Bubblestar1]]
"So, I was looking around and saw this weird steam chip of yours and thought. "Jee, steam is fire, not ice right." Anyways, I have a chip I probably won't ever use, because it's cold and reminds me of Sharo. So how about we trade so I can have a hot springs for my homepage?"

"Right, what she means is, we'd like to offer up IceSlasher1 for your MistConvergence1, sound good?"

[Attached: IceSlasher1 Battlechip]
Yes, please. -- Winter

[[Attached: MistConvergence1]]
Hello Miss Winter!,

This is Sylk, co-owner and spokesperson from the OBS chip shop, at your service! As a previous and valued customer of our store, we have selected you among many customers to take part in a special program I just made up! As a token of gratitude I would like to offer this Sensor2 to you free of charge, in hopes that in the future you will continue to consider OBS for future endeavors.

- Sylk

*Encrypted File*

Alright, so now that the business side is taken care of, i'm gonna level with ya. I came across a board post once saying you were a freelancer? I'm a bit bored to be honest, and was looking to expand my contacts so to speak. You sound strong, given your name and I like that! So if you are willing to accept this offering, how about a bit of freelance work with me sometime? You can keep anything you find of course and worse case you get a free chip. Hows that sound?

And if your worried about some form of hidden payment or something don't worry. This is a tax write-off anyways. Thanks in advance~

*Attached: Sensor2HP: 100
Properties: Anchored, ElecBody
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 130 Elec + Beam Attack + Stun 1
Accuracy: S
Description: Summons a Killereye to search for enemies. Fires an eye-beam when it detects them. It can see through invisibility.
Duration: Until destroyed or until it attacks.
Element: Elec
Special: ElecBody: Immune to Elec damage. Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.

As long as terms are negotiable, I accept. -- Winter
Stinks of extradimensional dealings.

Oh well, not my problem!

Sabrina LOSE/Winter GET: Avalanche1Damage: 50 x 3 Targets + Drop Attack + Freeze 10%
Description: The navi slams their fists together to make a loud noise. A shower of snow drops down on up to 3 targets. There's normally a 10% chance of freezing a target on-hit, but a guarantee if the target is on Snow Terrain.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Blizzard2Damage: 100 + Medium Ice Terrain Change + Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of freezing breath. Changes terrain to Ice and has an increased chance to Freeze targets on all forms of Aqua Terrain.
Element: Aqua.
Battlechips
Sabrina GET/Winter LOSE: Aqua+20Status: Aqua Element UP 20, Stackable
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of an Aqua Element attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
BubbleStar1Damage: 20 + Bubble Trap x 3 targets
Accuracy: D
Description: Three Bubbles trap enemies
Duration: Once, Trap for 1 turn
Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.
Battlechips

Lucia LOSE/Winter GET: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots a short ranged ice blade at an enemy.
Battlechip
Lucia GET/Winter LOSE: MistConvergence1Damage: 100 + Impact
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons a steaming hot hand of mist to crush an enemy.
Battlechip

Sylk LOSE: Sensor2HP: 100
Description: Summons a Killereye to search for enemies. Fires an eye-beam when it detects them. It can see through invisibility.
Special: ElecBody: Immune to Elec damage. Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.
Battlechip
Winter GET: Sensor2HP: 100
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Okay, so since this thread got super popular, I checked it out, and it looks like you're into ice based chips, right? Well, I've got an IceBall1 my Navi isn't very fond of...she probably wouldn't mind TwinFang1, though, since it sounds like throwing sharp pointy objects. What do you say?

- Naomi Shimizu
ATTACHMENT: IceBall1Damage: 120 + Break + Small Ice Terrain Change
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Ice
That sounds like a fair deal for both of us. -- Winter

[[Attached: TwinFang1]]
You are just all over the trade boards this week, aren't you?

Shimizu GET: TwinFang1, LOSE: IceBall1
Winter GET: IceBall1, LOSE: TwinFang1