J.T.'s Chip Trade Page

I have no idea who who are, but okay, works for me.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: RageClaw1>>
So, I've got an offer. I could use another round on the Chip Trader, so how about a ZapRing and Thunder for...oh, I dunno...WideSword?

- Sabrina Jetto
Those for WideSword? Absolutely. Ms. Jetto, you have yourself a deal.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: Thunder1, Zapring1>>
You know, I'm starting to wonder if I'm being too generous with these kinds of deals...nah!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: WideSword BattleChip data
Well well, easy enough trade here. And it's always nice to see the Chip Trader getting some use.

J.T. GET: WideSword, LOSE: Zapring1, Thunder1
Sabrina GET: Zapring1, Thunder1, LOSE: WideSword

Transaction Complete!
Have a nice day.

Oh, how amateurish of me. I seemed to have skipped one.

J.T. GET: Shotgun, LOSE: RageClaw1
Shin GET: RageClaw1, LOSE: Shotgun

There. That should settle everything.
Thanks.

-Shin
Quite welcome.

I've updated my trade list.

-- J.T.
That's a lot of nice looking chips you have, J. T. I'm a humble servant of the Counterinfectualist creed and my great religion demands that I destroy the evil viruses that inhabit the net. You should consider giving me some of these chips you don't need so that I can build my repertoire! Donate to the cause of Counterinfectualism!

Sensing that you might perhaps not be willing to donate, I am willing to offer you DollThunder and Cornshot in exchange for SolarSeed, RingLog1, and Skully1. These chips will represent a terrific gain for you and are battle-tested in the field of Counterinfectualism. What do you say, sounds good, right?

- Burt J. Blanchard

((DollThunder1 and CornShot1 attached))
Okay... Wow. This is the first time I have ever been accosted by a religious spokesperson in the chip trader forums. Even odder, one that's offering me chips that suit my Navi so well while asking for a donation of chips I'll never use in return. I'm not sure what to make of this, or you Mr. Blanchard, but I'm good with this offer.

If Counterinfectualism really boils down to deleting viruses, I think my Navi is an avid practitioner. Now if I could just get him to stop deleting portions of the net itself in the process.... Anyway, I suppose we're already on-board?

-- J.T.

<<Attached: SolarSeed; RollingLog1; Skully1>>
I-I'm not really comfortable with this preaching of infectual things! I-I'll just quickly link you two up! Oh man, this is scary! I hope I don't get infected!

J.T. - GET: DollThunder1; CornShot1 - LOSE: SolarSeed; RollingLog1; Skully1
Burn J. Blanchard - GET: SolarSeed; RollingLog1; Skully1 - LOSE: DollThunder1; CornShot1

- LinkMan.EXE -
I just have to ask, since I doubt I'll have many chances at it, what are you wanting for the Wide Sword? Please, take a look through my folder, unfortunately, I can't do much in the way of Zenny since I am saving up for process upgrades for my navi.
-Jack Magi

*Freya.EXE is currently in battle with Tameman.EXE*

Attatched: Folder.DAT
I wish to acquire your WideSword battlechip. Is there something of value that I have that might make a fair trade/zenny?

-- Destin.

[Attached: Folder.DAT]
[SUBJECT: I want that Tankcannon]

Yo. Name's Beatfridge. I got this Machinegun thing I really don't want. That Tankcannon looks pretty. You wanna swap?

[Attached: Machinegun1]
@Jack Maji: I'd trade my WideSword for your RageClaw2. It's faster damage over a wider area in exchange for grapple power.

@Destin: I would trade my WideSword for one of your TankCannon2's. Slower damage, but much more damage potential overall with repeated uses.

@...Beat...fridge?: That sounds like a fair trade to me. Pleasure doing business with you.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: TankCannon1>>
.... fridge?

Refridgerator GET : TankCannon1 : JT LOSE
JT GET : MachineGun1 : Refridgerator LOSE

.... I guess there's a buncha people in the world.

- LinkMan.EXE
Good day, sir.

I'm interested in that CornShot1 of yours... would you accept a Ratton1 for it? Thank you.

- Scarlet

[Attached: Ratton1]
Works for me. I can see all kinda of uses for what amounts to a land torpedo. We never seem to get much use out of CornShot ourselves, since my Navi tends to blow holes through whatever that chip was made to shoot around. I really need to get him to stop doing things like that....

-- J.T.

<<Attached: CornShot1>>
Your navi sounds...real nice, Mr. J.T.

Scarlet GET / J.T. LOSE: [CornShot] Battlechip
J.T. GET / Scarlet LOSE: [Ratton] Battlechip

-LinkMan.EXE
Stock updated.

-- J.T.
Hello again. I have acquired a new chip that may be acceptable to you since your navi is a Break subtype. It is a MegaEnergyBomb:

[x1]
Damage: 60 Null Damage x 3 + Blast1.
Type: Bomb.
Accuracy: C
Description: A powerful bomb that hits three times.
Duration: Once.
Element: Null.

Perhaps you would take this chip and 1200z in trade for your WideSword?