J.T.'s Chip Trade Page

Whoa whoa WHOA. Stop everything.

You have an ElementalRage1. And a DBLCube1. And a Shockwave. And I want them. A lot.

Therefore, I will trade you... er, a TankCannon1, a Heat-V, and... uh, a Firebomb1?

Pretty please?

-Steve
@ Steve: For what you're offering? Gladly, sir.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: ElementalRage1, DBLBeam1, ShockWave>>
I'll be sure to try out that Wind combo sometime. Thanks for the advice, and here's to continued trading.

-Shigeru Yamada
Right on! I haven't had this much fun since I woke up in that motel without my liver!

-Steve

ATTACHMENT: Heat-V, TankCannon1, Firebomb1
My, that's some trade!

J.T GET: Heat-V, TankCannon1, Firebomb1
J.T LOSE: ElementalRage1, DBLBeam1, ShockWave

Steve GET: ElementalRage1, DBLBeam1, ShockWave
Steve LOSE: Heat-V, TankCannon1, Firebomb1
Haha! Sounds like a couple of the wilder frat parties back at N.I.T.

Also, chip stock has been updated in the first post. Check it out and see if anything catches your eye.

-- J.T.
Hello there, J.T. . You may not remember me, but my navi, Voulge.EXE, had a mission together with your navi once.

Anyhow, straight to business, I was wondering if you're selling your Pulsar2 and your Sensor1 chip? I'm willing to place 4,000 Zennies and my Magnum1 Battle chips for those two...After I get enough money after my current battle/trade goes through.

-Marius Eirenikos
Yeah, I remember. That was a very... different mission. More like a B-rate Godzilla knockoff than a mission, but it was still amusing. Anywhoo... Geez, a Magnum1? I'd be doing my Navi a disservice if I passed THAT up. You have a deal.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: Pulsar2, Sensor1>>
We have a deal then.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:

[li]4,000z
  • [Magnum1] Battlechip
That's... odd....

J.T. LOSE: Pulsar2, Sensor1. GET: Magnum1, 4000z.
Marius LOSE: 4000z, Magnum1. GET: Pulsar2, Sensor1.

-LinkMan.EXE
Indeed it was. Anyway, I've again updated the chip list on the first page. Feel free to take a look and let me know if anything catches your eye.

-- J.T.
What would you like for one of your shotgun chips? I...don't have much different from last time, but I have about 800z this time.
-Jack Magi

Attatched: Folder.DAT
I'm interested in the Machinesword, and I'd be willing to offer... well, considering the specific uses of the chip, I have no idea. Possibly a selection from Skully1, RollArrow1, Firehit1, and the Zapring chips I have? Those are just a few suggestions, too. I'm attaching a list of the chips I possess, feel free to look it over to decide what you'd like.

If anything, that is. I can understand wanting to keep that chip, too.

-Shigeru Yamada
Oh wow, you've got a MetalZone. That would be a God-sent way to stop my Navi from blowing huge craters in the net... well... okay, only fewer of them. I'll gladly trade my MachineSword for that. What do you say?

-- J.T.
I say it sounds like we're both about to benefit from this trade. Deal.

-Shigeru Yamada

[Attached: MetalZone]
Outstanding! Thanks a ton.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: MachineSword>>
Here we go!

Shigeru GET : MachineSword : JT Lose
JT GET : MetalZone : Shigeru LOSE
Chip lists updated. I'm now accepting Zenny for chips, and I'm in the market for ElecKnives. See first post for details.

-- J.T.
I'll buy the two Zaprings, if you don't mind.

[Attached: 900z x2]

-Trenn
You're welcome to them.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: 2x Zapring1>>