J.T.'s Chip Trade Page

Okay, here's the deal. I like the Chip Trader, even though it hates me. And Thunder's a good chip to put in it. So, how about three of them for...a TwinFang? I don't use it, and it's a pretty good chip. Too good for the trader, anyway.

-Sabrina Jetto
One useful chip beats three I'm not using. I'm no fan of the trader's random chance, so you have a deal.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: 3x Thunder1>>
Everybody wins!~

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: TwinFang1 Battlechip data
Not much going on.... I'm so bored.

Trenn GET : ZapRing1, ZapRing1 : J.T. LOSE
J.T. GET : 1800z : Trenn LOSE

Sabrina GET : Thunder1, Thunder1, Thunder1 : J.T. LOSE
J.T. GET : TwinFang1 : Sabrina LOSE

Chip trade approved, have a nice day.

- LinkMan.EXE
Roses are red, violets are blue. You can have my Zapring, so I'll take FireBomb from you.

NBA
Umm... sure?

-- J.T.

<<Attached: FireBomb1>>
Thank you.

NBA

[Attached: 1x Zapring Chip]
I'm making trades in spades!

NBA GET: FireBomb1
NBA LOSE: ZapRing1

J.T GET: ZapRing1
J.T LOSE: FireBomb1

There you go!

-LinkMan.EXE
Trade list updated.

-- J.T.
Salutations, Jared. I hope you are doing well.

I am interested to trade for your set of MagBomb1s and Arrow1. I'm willing to part with ElecKnife, SolarSeed and Firehit1 in return.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Camillia Ranbard & Rhea.EXE
Hello again Camillia. Doing very well. On a plane home at the moment.

And yes, I certainly will make that trade. I've been looking for another Elecknife for a while. Solarseed is useful, and firehit1 solves a couple of problems in the melee department. Not being able to physically reach opponents is a problem for Broadside in melee combat sometimes.

Thanks much.

How are you and Rhea?

-- J.T.

<<Attached: 2x Magbomb1; 1x Arrow1>>
I'm glad you find the offered chips useful. Rhea and I are fine as well, currently teambusting with Eternalis and Validus. I learn a lot from their seniority.

-Camillia Ranbard
[Attached: ElecKnife, SolarSeed, Firehit1]
Lots of chips on the table, lets see...

J.T. GET: ElecKnife, SolarSeed, Firehit1; LOSE: 2x MagBomb1, Arrow1
Camillia GET: 2x MagBomb1, Arrow1; LOSE: ElecKnife, SolarSeed, Firehit1

All set, there you go!

-LinkMan.EXE
Trade list updated.

-- J.T.
Hey there.

Name's Rei Tylien. Was looking into strengthening my arsenal for my navi when i came across your list here.

You got some pretty good stuff, i must say. It may be asking too much, but you got a few things that really stood out to me, and im sure my navi would love the havoc she could cause with them.

The chips in question are as follows. DblBeam1, Firehit1 and of course, ElecReel1.

I'm not slacking in my chip colelction, so hopefully i can make it worth your time. If not, sorry to bother you.

[Attached ChipFolder.DAT]

- Rei Tylien

*Sylk.EXE currently acting as pest control, and couldn't be reached for comments*
Greetings Tylian.

Hmm.... How about we trade those three for MachineGun1, ElecKnife, and RingLog1?

-- J.T.
Ah, that's better then I had expected. I'll gladly accept that deal. A pleasure doing business with you.

*attached: Elecknife, Ringlog1, Machinegun1*

-Rei Tylien
Glad that worked out for both of us.

-- J.T.

<<Attached: 1x ElecReel1; 1x DBLBeam1; 1x FireHit1>>
FURST TO FOR TOO, THEN THRE FOR THREEE?! WUT KIND UV TRAEDZ R U KIDZ TRIING 2 PULL HEER!?!?!?!?!?!?11?!1?!?!

J.T. GETZ: ElecKnife, MachineGun1, RingLog1
Rei GETZ: DBLBeam1, ElecReel1, FireHit1

Yep, it's all in order. Have a wonderful day!

- LinkMan.EXE
Hey J.T. Remember me? Of course you don't.

I'd like to trade my Shotgun for your Rageclaw1 if that's alright with you.

-Shin

[ATTACHED: Shotgun]