Pokemon Black & White

Quote (Shuryou)

Our new starter Pokemon. In silhouette form. Let's start guessing what kind of retarded creations these will be.

The right-most starter pokemon is probably a platypus or a beaver. Looks like a bunny and a gecko are the other two.
Top: Grass
Left: Fire
Right: Water

Now think a bit more.
Top: Rabbit.
Left: Salamander.
Right: Platypus/Beaver.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Custom trainer sprites plz.

That would be amazing!
I would also love custom trainer sprites.

In case nobody's found out about them yet.
Wow this choice is even more of a no-brainer than with Diamond and Pearl.

I'll be going Grass, I think.
So, a fire pig, water otter and a grass...Um, lizard of some form.

They all suck so much...I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what their evolved forms look like.

Quote (Zanallen)

So, a fire pig, water otter and a grass...Um, lizard of some form.

They all suck so much...I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what their evolved forms look like.

^

Really though, hasn't the grass lizard been done?

Quote (Asator)

Really though, hasn't the grass lizard been done?

Yeah Treecko in Gen 3 and he SUCKED.

Nrrrgh, yeah, I have to go on Zan with this one and pick due to their evolved forms.

The Otter doesn't look too bad though.
Maybe the snake looses his legs in the evolved form.
There you have it, gentlemen: proof that inbreeding over 5 generations has created monstrosities even the gods condemn. Grab your Gauss rifles and Flamethrowers, time to give Darwin a little 'backup.'
Oh get the hell out of my internet, Shin. Treeko was the best thing to happen to Grass starters... including gen 5. My god, I hope their evolutions are awesome, because some serious compensation is going to need to happen here. DX
I'm so conflicted.
I want to choose the grass one because just look at him. He just does not care for anything concerning you, he's too busy being smug and awesome.
But, choosing him would break my tradition of only choosing the fire type.

Quote (Link2125)

I'm so conflicted.
I want to choose the grass one because just look at him. He just does not care for anything concerning you, he's too busy being smug and awesome.
But, choosing him would break my tradition of only choosing the fire type.

But then you realize the concept of a cutesy pig breathing fire doesn't go up your alley and that you like green.

CASE CLOSED.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

There you have it, gentlemen: proof that inbreeding over 5 generations has created monstrosities even the gods condemn. Grab your Gauss rifles and Flamethrowers, time to give Darwin a little 'backup.'

*loads up on Fallout 3 weaponry* Ok, I have enough weapons and ammo to fuel a small army. Will this be enough to eliminate the mistakes that are the gen 6 starters?
I was hoping that maybe just once they'd offer a different cycle for the starters. I seem to recall rumors for D/P that the starters were gonna be Psychic, Dark, and Fighting. That'd be better than Ralts/Treecko, Spoink/Cyndaquil, and Buziel/Piplup that we're getting here.
A fire pig, I think ima go with that one, because I really like water starters but the otter looks dumb... I gots an idea. List out the starters you picked for every generation.
1st gen:Sqirutle
2nd gen:cyndaquil
3rd gen: Mudkip
4th gen:Turtwig
5th gen: undecided.
Gen 1: Squirtle
Gen 2: Cyndaquil
Gen 3: Torchic
Gen 4: Piplup
Gen 5: Fuck them all I'm hacking different types of pokemon into those balls.

I'll go with water. kthxbai