Pokemon Black & White

Oh, and also... this must be linked.

Quote ()

the alt names they're coming up with for US localized version of Pokemon Black & White... Light & Dark, Ebony & Ivory, Vanilla &  Chocolate

HMMMMM
Meh, they should have called it something cooler then Pokemon Black and White which does sound like racism. :|

They should have called it something awesome like..
err...
Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Sugilite.
That would have been cooler then Black and White.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

I was reading an article about the names, and I saw this comment:

"The sixth generation will be called "Infrared & Ultraviolet.""

: D

The upgraded third?

GAMMA
"Warning. Playing may be hazardous to your health."
Name's aside, who is looking forward to the game?
No one. Nobody plays Pokemon here.
But when heartgold and soulsilver came out the chat was full of pokemon fans????
They were pretending to like it for the underaged members.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

No one. Nobody plays Pokemon here.

*AHEM*.
:|
*smacks pika out of his way* Been playing Soul Silver. Might get White/Black depending on the changes and the pokemon designs.
I got HeartGold because I stopped playing at the end of the first Silver game. I just wanted to see if the Pokemon games were starting to get good by this point. They are still mediocre in my opinion.

I think a Pokemon MMO might work if they make it so that: you walk around as a trainer but when you get into battle, which you start by selecting one of your six pokeballs on a little attack bar, the trainer goes semi-opaque as he throws the pokeball and you then switch control to the pokemon. The pokemon has an attack bar also, but you can move around the battlefield and it would kind of be like Guild Wars in execution, with the trainer reacting to each move you do by making gestures to mimic giving orders or cheering on the pokemon.

Quote (Asator)

Oh! I just had an idea.
Film Noir style pokemon. MAKE IT SO!

Noir pokemon would be amazing, except it'd need like a M rating.
*Throws Darkstar in the garbage*
Don't smack me, foo.
Well, aside from the name (THATS RACIST!) I think this is gonna be awesome. I mean, COME ON. 3-D GRAPHICS AND NOT ON THE 3DS. But the last thing I need is for Nintendo to screw up Zorua and Zoroark's english names. (I want Zorua and Zoroark as english names. Those names are badass and cool. D:
inb4 Zora and Zoark
or Zorak. *shot*

Quote (Zal)

Quote (Asator)

Oh!  I just had an idea.
Film Noir style pokemon.  MAKE IT SO!

Noir pokemon would be amazing, except it'd need like a M rating.

Whatever new 'Team Rocket' wannabes they have, have to shoot people with revolvers.

Our new starter Pokemon. In silhouette form. Let's start guessing what kind of retarded creations these will be.
Lizard, pig, and doraemon

Custom trainer sprites plz.