Signature Attack Help Thread

I sense G.U. in that.

Anyway, I'll be changing my navi after the event so don't need this yet.
Of course you do.

I fully admit it.
Emphasis on YET
I believe he was acknowledging the fact that it's a GU inspired sig, not that you need help

I have about nothing planned for the new Ayumi yet... I need to figure out what I'll be having her do soon. Also, after seeing the sad breakdown of navis, I'd like to tell you all that you're very boring. All Normal types :3
'Cept Rasshole. He's fun.

Anyways... assuming I stay Elec/Break

1.5 or 2 :: Marble Madness
Creates a large marble roughly 3/4 the height of Ayumi. This Marble has 100HP, and has similar characteristics to a RockCube, except it can be rolled around by break and wind attacks.

Can be used in conjunction with Pinball Dreams.

Depending on what Ayumi does, there are different effects as follows. Each effect would take additional actions.

1. Ayumi hits the Marble into the enemy. It deals damage equal to the remaining HP or the marble of Virus, whichever is lower. If the virus is deleted without draining the rest of the marble's HP, the marble remains in play. 1 Action.

2. Using a wind-type attack/chip or Ayumi's charged attack, the marble can bowl over enemies in a straight line, dealing damage equal to the remaining HP of the Marble. The marble is destroyed/lost after this attack.

3. Activating Pinball Dreams, Ayumi hits the marble with incredible force. The marble bounces around and hits up to 5 objects (3 are random). The damage dealt per hit is (Power of Pinball Dreams + Marble HP)/Number of hits.

Ex: 60 + 100HP = 160
160 / 1 = 160, if only one hit inflicted.
160/4 = 40, if 4 hits are achieved.

But if I decide to make her a recover type, who knows.
That game was hella hard...And Chaos is interesting enough, despite his Normal/Wind-ness.
Anyone have any ideas for Raven's 2.0? He's fire element, no type, and bird-themed. Check his thread to see what he's like.
Egg 'Splosion ~ Raven throws several egg grenades at the enemies. These grenades can have various effects(Flash bangs, concussion grenades, smoke bombs, EMP, whatever....)
Blade Storm - Raven sweeps his wings at his foes, creating bladed feathers of searing hot iron that streak towards the helpless victims (100 divisible up to 10, 5TCD, Fire)
Kekeke. Some random stuff Frag's gonna be using (in no particular order):

ShatterBlock: Frag weakens the bonds that hold his pieces together, falling apart if he gets hit within a short period of time. This softens the blow dramatically, and Frag ends up taking far less damage than he would have if he took the hit head-on!

MegaBlock: Frag pumps excess energy into his body, enlarging the blocks that compose his body! Because of the extra mass, he deals more damage--but becomes a bigger target, and attacks less often!

RollingBlock: Frag curls up and rolls at a target, bashing it and dealing damage. If he's hit hard enough, he shatters and pummels the target with a wave of smaller blocks instead of a giant ball!

BlockCannon: Frag detaches an arm, fusing it with the other to form a massive blaster to fire at opponents!

BlockShield: Frag converts part of his body into a solid shield, sacrificing mobility for armor!

ManyBlocks: Frag uses excessive amounts of energy to create tangible blocks, either to replace detached limbs or to provide extra firepower!

Let's see... that's... 7 altogether, with Far Fist (or BlockFist), I need another one.

Concepts! Now!
Alright...I need some tweaking for Chaos' Lvl 2. I figured it would just be a mass dam/stun...Perhaps to a group of virii. Basically just an empowered version of Gravitic Crush. Any balancing suggestions? I'm too tired to do it myself...Sniff.

Quote (Zanallen)

Alright...I need some tweaking for Chaos' Lvl 2. I figured it would just be a mass dam/stun...Perhaps to a group of virii. Basically just an empowered version of Gravitic Crush. Any balancing suggestions? I'm too tired to do it myself...Sniff.

I'd like to suggest that you have a sig that give +50 damage to the attacks of all fire type opponents you fight.

*cough cough*

Uh, let me think... I can't come up with anything that doesn't seem just like what Brago from Zatch Bell has done already. The only thing I can really think up based on your other sig is an even bigger gravity ball or some awesome falling column attacks. If you're moreso into the pressure side of it, you could kind of flatten an area of enemies into the ground.

Not sure about technical stuff; I usually like to have an idea first, then think out the technics later. Except in the case of DimensionMan's 2.5, but that was an exception.
Needs better description but here is my idea

Free fall: Chaos uses his gravity powers to shoot a group of enemies into the air, then by the aid of said powers he brings his helpless foes back to the ground, crashing with sub-sonic speed.
I have a SigAtk concept (5.0, so it won't be coming up any time soon) in progress, but I don't know if it's going to work. What I'd like is to have Raiden walk up to an enemy, put his hand on it, and then pump it full of electricity. However, this could be considered godmoding. I will offer a few suggestions in the registration pertaining as to how the virus could avoid the attack--moving out of reach, essentially--and giving the attack a low accuracy rating. However, do you think this would work, or should I go about changing it?
Atom Bomb (5.0) A large atom bombs drops from the sky, and does (50dmg) To everything.
here's an idea for a 2.0 for nikko.

lucky kat:nikko's body glows brightly and her body temprature increases alowing her to add 10 attack to any attacks she makes this turn, it takes no actions to activate, also when she deletes an enemy with this active the rewards are increased by 1 rank and a higher chance for the enemy to drop chip data, but nikko will take 10 damage from this effect and her speed drops by 1 action for the next turn, because her body needs to rest a little bit after, but the next turn she is healed for 20 HP because of the extra cooldown from the signature attack.

Overview
needs no actions to activate
add 10 attack to all attacks for 1 turn
deleteion rank is increased by 1 and chance for enemys to drop chip data
-10HP at the end of turn
lose 1 action next turn
+20HP the turn after the next
OPB or OP2B
What kind of damage nerf do I need to add stun and minor bleeding damage to an attack? I'm talking around 5 or 10 per turn.

Anyway...
Skyrender-format ripoff GO!

(1.0) Hawkeye
Almost a year ago, the Net denizen then known as OD-001 lost his near-limitless powers over the Net's mindless constructs in an unfortunate accident revolving around the theft of the Inifinite Weapons System. Swift, after poring over OD's program for days without sleep, finally came to some half-solution while he was lost in the haze that precedes unconsciousness. He awoke the next morning to find he had enabled OD to summon some slight dregs over the power he had once posessed... But it had been changed now. It was completely ineffective against the Net itself or any firewalls he found. In a fit of frustration, he blew past a virus without bothering to try and defeat it. He instead shot a fearsome glare at the Met, as it turned out to be, as he passed. He expected nohing to happen, but as he tore his gaze from the virus' large black eyes he heard a strangled "meep." Wheeling about to see what was the matter, the found that the little virus was frozen in mid-step, the exact position it had been when OD looked away. In addition, minute trails of data had begun to leak from the unfortunate virus... A crazed grin played about his face. He could use this to his advantage...

Gunner fixes the enemy with a spellbinding glare. Anyone brave enough to meet his gaze will notice a complex pattern of thin red lines spreading from his pupils across his irises before their consciousness is flooded with the inetnse pain that comes from slow deterioration. This attack stuns an enemy for one turn and inflicts upon them a (X) damage burn for (X) turns. (X) Cooldown.
At what point do you folks think it would be acceptable for my Navi to split? 2.0? 3.0? Even further?

Quote (Kazuhiro)

At what point do you folks think it would be acceptable for my Navi to split? 2.0? 3.0? Even further?

I think it largely depends on how much of your character you want to hinge around being split. If you plan for them to have a large variety of functions and use them often, then use a 2.0 or 3.0 like I did staring DimensionMan's clone frenzy.

On the other hand, if it's supposed to be a big shebizzle that ties together an important theme of your characters, like Steve's planned one with the fusion of the power of operator and navi, then I'd suggest starting it out.

I think it just depends on how much you're planning to emphasize their power when split. If you're planning to have many more attacks while together, I'd wait till a 4.0 or 5.0. If you plan for them to fight in this form a lot, 2.0 or 3.0.
I need a totally new list of Sigs. But I'm still using the Atom Bomb for my fifth sig.
This is an idea for 1.5 (or higher)

Festival Fire: As the heat of battle rages on, Alphonse's gauntlet and greaves starts to heat up from his fire based attacks and the friction of his attacks. Both of the armaments starts the turn charcoal black from it's metal luster. The gauntlet blurs the air with it's heat and anything he touches, the part of the gauntlet will catch on a spark of fire. Each time Alphonse punches, his gauntlet would inflict heavier damage with it's new fiery property. The greave's exterior is also charcoal black, but doesn't alter the air from it's heat. But, smokes vent out from the sole of the greaves. The greave is super heated, making every kick the equal amount of lethal addition to his power.

- Passive
- +1 damage when Alphonse uses a Punch Type attacks (Both Buster and SigAtks)
- +1 damage when Alphonse uses a Kick Type attacks (Both Buster and SigAtks)
- Addition Limit: 10

Example:

Actions:
1: Doloire Swipe (10/Kick Type/Fire) @ MetA
Ability: Festival Fire
2: Doloire Swipe (11/Kick Type/Fire) @ MetA
3: Halberd Impaler (72/Kick Type/Fire) @ MetA
4: Doloire Swipe (13/Kick Type/Fire) @ MetB

So...Does that sound reasonable?

Also, if you buy the same upgrade more than once, can you upgrade it? (Buying two 1.5 PU)