The "Look At Me" Thread!

look at me! i'm getting thumbs up from pally from my posts.
Look at Steve, he's smack-talking mermaids in song form. :'D
XD

Yeah, he totally did their mom.

Wait, then, wouldn't she be a fish???
look at me! i'm useing word when i have the chance for my RP posts!
Look at me!

I'm about to pulverize Soulman Jr. for getting a sneak peak at Empress's undergarments! >_>
Look at me...I'm cold and soaked because it is raining and I had to walk to school!
Look at me, I'm hungry because I don't eat this lunch crap at school, because it stinks up my clothes and makes me vomit.
LOOK AT ME DAMN IT! i got on the *ahem* 'good' end of twi's insperation......if you can call it that.
Look at me, I'm single-handedly running Sky-color Days.
Look at me, I'm Shuryou!
Look at me!

I'm about to be modded by Twi and I'm all serious while blasting loud rock music behind the keyboard at school.
look at WII, it's a kick ass system...

I know I fail...
Meh, I wouldn't really consider it "kick ass". It's inovative, though it is starting to wear thin. Hopefully Brawl will get me back into it...Or else the Wii will end up just like my GameCube while I continue to submerge myself in the RPG goodness of my PS2.
Yes! PS2 gave me RolePlay goodness for hours with titles such as Kingdom Hearts, Xenosaga, as well as Final Fantasy. Now then...

Look at me!

I've downloaded the "I'm the Juggarnaut B****" series onto my DS! Now there's a rape party and endless hours of himbeating the hell out of Charles wherever I go! XP
Look at me, I have fury.

And an 85 in math. Woo.
Look at me, I AM ERROR!

Quote (English Ninja)

Look at me, I have fury.

And an 85 in math. Woo.

But look at me, I have a 95 in Math. This 95% will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of my desires! And this taunting shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! THE MUSTARD OF YOUR DOOM!
Oh, and I'm on battle 13. Whoo.
Look at me!

My Honor Roll GPA dropped from 4.0 to 3.8 because me Advanced Algebra teacher is flipped mouth and acts all ghetto! Sheesh! She amde me miserable!
Look at me, I got my PSATs back today, and got a 202, landing myself in the 97th percentile!

And, becuase my school has the strangest GPA system I've ever seen, I have a 4.4 for my GPA

And I'm posting!
Look at me!

I've finished editing a sexy Orihime set!