CONFIRMATION PLZ

If you've signed up for the event in the LAST thread, and are still available/willing/able, post here so we know not to bother replacing you or shifting your teammate to someone else.

I, obviously, am still in. >>;

-Twi
Yeah, I'm in, I suppose. Also, I hate Time Travel.
I'll be there. Just don't move me, plzktxbai.

Wait, so I'll technically be able to be in two places at once, just that one place is frozen in time?
I'm still available as well.
Still in.
boo, hear
I'm in like a gopher in a hole! ^^
Sigh...Terrible timing, but I guess I'm still in. I'll just have to work my way around....Difficulties.
I'm still not in.

Just pointing that out, cause I'm an ass.
i signed up and with the time travel thing you put down, i know i'll be able to make it.......unless both of these happen A. My home computer dies on me and B. i can't find a spare and i'm still on winter break. THAT IS ALL!
....>_>

Still in
9.61 Jiggawatts!?

EDIT: *In*
A few things:

A: What the hell's with time travel?
Did I miss a memo?
._.
EDIT: NEVERMIND FIGURED IT OUT

B: I'm still in. >_> I can finish my battle first, right?

C: It's ironic. Last night, I'm like, OK TOMORROW I'M ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT EVENT.
>_>
Confirmed, and let it be stated that I love you for giving us that time paradox. Now I don't have to RP!

Alright, I'll RP. ._.
I'm here I'm here!
No prob. I haven't been RPing for fear of missing the event, but it looks like I was worrying for nothing.
"Yawn... So, It looks like I'll finally be able to leave my PET. Jeez, Scott, how would you like to be imprisoned in such a confined space for such a long time?"
"Uh... well..."

-Kitsune.exe and Scott Fox
You drag me off the beach and in here just for CONFIRMATION?

Yeah, still in.
I'm in, good sir. I'm also incredibly british.

Quite.
*shakes fist at time travel*
Mrf.

What if we die during our boss fight? TIME PARADOX.