CONFIRMATION PLZ

*plays Shadow Of The Collossuss while playing WoW*

I thought of something.

If this time-travel business doubles the player-to-character interaction, then can we RP in any topics we're currently using whilst doing the event?

Eh, actually, that'd take too much effort.
POWERLEVELING FTW
God knows I need it...
All the 'time warp' does is change the topic you're 'currently' in IC to the event threads.

-Twi
All in.

*pushes chips forward on the table*
Royal flush!

*throws toilet paper at Heat*
I guess I'm in.
Hmm... I'm kind of regretting not getting into this now. A shame I can't just barge my way in at the last moment. There are some interesting things here I could do for character development. Why, I'd nearly forgotten that my character has a grudge with the Net Mafia since that whole hospital thing occurred.

Ah well. I'll poke around during the event and see if I can't stir up some trouble all the same. Good luck everyone.
I didn't know I was on the list, but i'm in now...
ATTENTION
ALERT
HEY! LISTEN!
Etc.

WE MAY HAVE OPENINGS FOR REPLACEMENTS FOR NO-SHOWS. POST NOW AND YOU WILL BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT, BUT POSTING TOO LATE WILL MEAN THAT YOU WILL NOT GET TO PARTICIPATE.

GO GO GO.

umm >_>

that second post, as the mods know....

was made in clouded judgement.

Can I be in?

*waits to be smacked*
<dahses in>
<trips and falls on face>
I'M HERE! OMG! I WANT TO BE IN, PLEASE!
@RS: TOO BAD.

-Twi
Awwww Twinky! Let him in. He really wants to be apart of it. And what of people who are solo at the moment...(like me?????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!) I think he'll be a good asset...(let him join me!!!!! I want to rp with someone!!! WAAAAAAAAH!)

Quote (Twi)

@RS: TOO BAD.

-Twi

Your call. You, or someone else, let Aim and Tom in. It's a wait list, so, I'll just see if I can be in or not.
Really, it's truly up to you.
Waitlist means that you get in if we need you to be in. Yes, Lunar, this is good news for you.
I don't see why we couldn't, but this event is Twi's, so it's his call.

Not having solo battles would certainly be good, though.
*waitlists self*
Whatever, I'm out. Don't have the time to do this. Shouldn't be a problem since RS took my spot.