CONFIRMATION PLZ

kazu. even IF you live through the event, there is GONNA be a paradox. i have already accepted it and will live with it, win OR lose.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

What if we die during our boss fight? TIME PARADOX.

The Operator or the Navi? Also, there wouldn't be a Time Paradox... It would just seem as if nothing happened. And if it's the Operator, he/she would get a random heart attack right after you jack out. : D
I'm in.

AGAIN.
EVENT! I WANNA BE APART OF IT STILL!!!!!
-Insert coins to continue-

*Inserts 25 cents*

A new challenger approaches!

I'm back in black baby, literally.
I couldn't find the first thread, no matter how hard I looked. I have a job, so I also didn't have much time to spend looking.

But I do want into this, so I hope I'm not bending the rules by posting here first.

I'm in, my characters Kasumi and XIII are in, or atleast I'd like to be.
Oh, like I'd wait this long and suddenly be 'Eh, feck this.' when the time comes to play?

I'm SO still in.

Quote (Kenshin Trigger)

I couldn't find the first thread, no matter how hard I looked. I have a job, so I also didn't have much time to spend looking.

But I do want into this, so I hope I'm not bending the rules by posting here first.

I'm in, my characters Kasumi and XIII are in, or atleast I'd like to be.

You must not've LOOKED VERY HARD, THEN.

If we've got enough slots still unconfirmed when the date nears, we'll let more people in.

-Twi
Welp, I'm obviously in.
MAKE ME HAPPY!
As I previously tried to state (Although, looking back, I probably used the wrong words), no I couldn't look very hard at all, simply because I have a job, in which for the past several nights I've been working from 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM. I was hoping you'd cut me some slack considering my position. My hours are back down to normal now that Christmas is over, and I thank you for considering me, but I was hoping you'd be a little less harsh in your response.
Twi's loud and obnoxious no matter the circumstances. Nothing personal.
I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE I'M HERE.
YES.
*Shot*
*Goes back to RAWKIN*

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Twi's loud and obnoxious no matter the circumstances. Nothing personal.

No no no, you're saying it incorrectly...
*coughs*
Twi is an asshole. As honest as they come.
Count me out
So when does this event start, and where? As per already stated, I wasn't entirely filled in. Short answer's fine, I don't want to clog up the thread.
Yoh. (Is here.)
What, so soon?

I'm in.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Kazuhiro)

What if we die during our boss fight? TIME PARADOX.

The Operator or the Navi? Also, there wouldn't be a Time Paradox... It would just seem as if nothing happened. And if it's the Operator, he/she would get a random heart attack right after you jack out. : D

I can visualize that.

"Jack out, Megama-URK!"

"Lan? LAAAAAAAAN!?"

TIME PARADOX!

By the way, if you didn't get this, your obviously not playing enough Metal Gear Solid.

[[b]NOTASUBLIMINALMESSAGE]BUYMETALGEARSOLID[/NOTASUBLIMINALMESSAGE][/b]