Random Chat (NEW!!!) V.1

actually, it's pretty good game for being a 3d sonc, not saying it's better than the originals, but it plays ok...

the are some control and camera issues, sure, but the whole "werehog" thing makes some sense when you actually see the plot. plus those "NEEDZ COINS TO UNLOCK ZEE DORS!" thing is actually unessisary, when you unlock them, they just have bonus content like the music or concept art, and the occasional extra life. and you can forget the extra lives, cause it only increases how many you start off with, every time you start a new stage you have your lives reset to max.

the only real control issue I've had is the "dash" ability with the werehog, where if you tap the joystick twice in one direction, he runs at normal sonic speed(or a lot faster anyways). I tend to try and edge my way through tricky areas by tapping the joystick, bad idea...

and the cameras are poor because they try to make you focus on the main path, and only "stick" when you are walkng past a secret area, which you quickly learn means to check that little 2x2 foot area...

for actual level unlocking, it's pretty much "do 2-3 levels, then fight a boss, then the other style/area will open up", which has never happened in a sonic game before... EVER...it's totally new and something to gripe about...(Glares at all the old sonic games).

also, the whole reason behind the "werehog" is based on doctor robotnic's new plan unleashing evil into the world that is screwing up everyone. so it makes sense IC, and they don't call him a werehog. actually, they pretty much just gloss over it, I'm pretty sure it'd be a knuckles level if they wanted to put the enitre cast back in again...

or another hedgehog from the future/universe/cloning lab...

as far as 3D sonic games go, it's one of the best, although I'll admit the older games are better too, if only for lack of Amy(hedgehog from the universe of bad fanfics and mary sues) and simplified 2D-ness. I'd give it 3 and a half hyperactive kids out of 5

...we're gonna need another timmy...

Quote (Niax)

actually, it's pretty good game for being a 3d sonc, not saying it's better than the originals, but it plays ok...

the are some control and camera issues, sure, but the whole "werehog" thing makes some sense when you actually see the plot. plus those "NEEDZ COINS TO UNLOCK ZEE DORS!" thing is actually unessisary, when you unlock them, they just have bonus content like the music or concept art, and the occasional extra life. and you can forget the extra lives, cause it only increases how many you start off with, every time you start a new stage you have your lives reset to max.

the only real control issue I've had is the "dash" ability with the werehog, where if you tap the joystick twice in one direction, he runs at normal sonic speed(or a lot faster anyways). I tend to try and edge my way through tricky areas by tapping the joystick, bad idea...

and the cameras are poor because they try to make you focus on the main path, and only "stick" when you are walkng past a secret area, which you quickly learn means to check that little 2x2 foot area...

for actual level unlocking, it's pretty much "do 2-3 levels, then fight a boss, then the other style/area will open up", which has never happened in a sonic game before... EVER...it's totally new and something to gripe about...(Glares at all the old sonic games).

also, the whole reason behind the "werehog" is based on doctor robotnic's new plan unleashing evil into the world that is screwing up everyone. so it makes sense IC, and they don't call him a werehog. actually, they pretty much just gloss over it, I'm pretty sure it'd be a knuckles level if they wanted to put the enitre cast back in again...

or another hedgehog from the future/universe/cloning lab...

as far as 3D sonic games go, it's one of the best, although I'll admit the older games are better too, if only for lack of Amy(hedgehog from the universe of bad fanfics and mary sues) and simplified 2D-ness. I'd give it 3 and a half hyperactive kids out of 5

...we're gonna need another timmy...

"WUNT SUM SHOKLATT!?!"

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Niax)

typical Niax ramblin'

"WUNT SUM SHOKLATT!?!"

no...

the only reason I can stand that is I keep chuckling at how he doesn't have pockets and where he keeps pulling that stuff from...

I don't want to know what he's eating...

also, with navi, tali, FLUDD, the cricket from that wolf game, the evil personality in PoP:2T, clank, and now this dude, I'm on longer suprised/annoyed by "helpful" sidekicks...

it actually took me to the point where I wrote this post to figure out what you were referencing...
All I want to know is when Missingno entered the Internet.

;̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ;̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ͣͤͥͦͧͨͩͫͪͬͭͫͪͬͮͯ͢͠͠͡͡͡͠͠ ͚͖͖͕͔͓ͭͭ͛͗͗͒͑͐̀́͂̓̈́͘͘͟͜͞͝ͅ
:
""" ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐ '' .
̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋
̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔
;̎ j ."""
, , _, :
_ =
͚͖͖͕͔͓ͣͤͥͦͧͨͩͫͪͬͭͫͪͬͮͯͭͭ͛͗͗͒͑͐̀́͘͘͢͟͜͠͠͡͡͡͠͠͞͝ ͂̓̈́ͅ

̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ;̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔ ̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢.
[Rare Candies spill out of her pack]

: D
*Shocked*

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0902/game090214b.shtml

Did...Did Need for Speed just announced a NON-STREET RACING GAME?
is the chatroom working?

it says it's not on this website, so it's not allowed or somethin'...

Quote (Goroke)

*Shocked*

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0902/game090214b.shtml

Did...Did Need for Speed just announced a NON-STREET RACING GAME?

Quote ()

Need for Speed: Shift

Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Black Box, Slightly Mad Studios
Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PSP, PC
Genre: Street Racing
Origin: North America, Europe
Release: Fall 2009

???
The following is an actual question given on a University of Arizona chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Serena during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Serena kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.
XD!

He f**king deserved it!
BEST LAWYER STORY OF THE YEAR, DECADE AND PROBABLY THE CENTURY.

Charlotte , North Carolina

A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium payment on the policy
the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company. In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost 'in a series of small fires.'

The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!

(Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer
held a policy from the company, which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against
fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable 'fire' and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss
of the cigars lost in the 'fires'.

NOW FOR THE BEST PART...

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his
insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a =24,000 fine.

This is a true story and was the First Place winner in the recent Criminal Lawyers Award Contest.
stupid people. always there to make us laugh at their stupidity...like most of 4chan.

Quote (RevivedSin)

BEST LAWYER STORY OF THE YEAR, DECADE AND PROBABLY THE CENTURY.

Charlotte , North Carolina

A lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against, among other things, fire.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium payment on the policy
the lawyer filed a claim against the insurance company. In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost 'in a series of small fires.'

The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason, that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued and WON!

(Stay with me.)

Delivering the ruling, the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer
held a policy from the company, which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against
fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable 'fire' and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000 to the lawyer for his loss
of the cigars lost in the 'fires'.

NOW FOR THE BEST PART...

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his
insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a =24,000 fine.

This is a true story and was the First Place winner in the recent Criminal Lawyers Award Contest.

That sounds remarkably like a country song I heard once.
An Obituary printed in the London Times - Interesting and sadly rather true.

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who
has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was,
since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend
more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children,
are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but
overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy
charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens
suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher
fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the
job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly
children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental
consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could
not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have
an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses;
and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a
burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to
realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in
her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust,
by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his
son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;
I Know My Rights
I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If
you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do
nothing.

--

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? D8<
Alright, some call center ones.

--
Actual call centre conversations:

Customer: "I've been ringing 0800 2100 for two days and can't get through to enquiries, can you help?".
Operator: "Where did you get that number from, sir?".
Customer: "It was on the door to the Travel Centre".
Operator: "Sir, they are our opening hours".
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Electronics Caller: "Can you give me the telephone
number for Jack ?"
Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are talking about".
Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number for Jack ?"
Operator: "I think you mean the telephone point on the wall". ----------------------------------------------------------------------
RAC Motoring Services Caller: "Does your European Breakdown Policy cover me when I am traveling in Australia ?"
Operator: " Doesn't the product name give you a clue?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Caller (enquiring about legal requirements while traveling in France):
"If I register my car in France , do I have to change the steering wheel to the other side of the car?"
Directory Enquiries Caller: "I'd like the number of the Argoed Fish Bar in Cardiff please".
Operator: "I'm sorry, there's no listing. Is the spelling correct?"
Caller: "Well, it used to be called the Bargoed Fish Bar but the 'B' fell off".
Then there was the caller who asked for a knitwear company in Woven.
Operator: "Woven? Are you sure?"
Caller: "Yes. That's what it says on the label; Woven in Scotland ". ----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another occasion, a man making heavy breathing sounds from a phone
box told a worried operator: "I haven't got a pen, so I'm steaming up
the window to write the number on". ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop".
Customer: "OK".
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?".
Customer: "No".
Tech Support: "OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Customer: "No".
Tech Support: "OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?". Customer: "Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'". ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tech Support: "OK. In the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"
Customer: "Wow. How can you see my screen from there?"
Caller: "I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file back again?". ----------------------------------------------------------------------
There's always one. This has got to be one of the funniest things in a long time. I think this guy should have been promoted, not fired. This is a true story from the Word Perfect Helpline, which was transcribed from a recording monitoring the customer care department. Needless to say the Help Desk employee was fired; however, he/she is currently suing the Word Perfect organization for "Termination without Cause". Actual dialogue of a former WordPerfect Customer Support employee. (Now I know why they record these conversations!):
Operator: "Ridge Hall, computer assistance; may I help you?"
Caller: "Yes, well, I'm having trouble with WordPerfect."
Operator: "What sort of trouble??"
Caller: "Well, I was just typing along, and all of a sudden the words went away." Operator: "Went away?"
Caller: "They disappeared."
Operator: "Hmm So what does your screen look like now?"
Caller: "Nothing."
Operator: "Nothing??"
Caller: "It's blank; it won't accept anything when I type."
Operator: "Are you still in WordPerfect, or did you get out??"
Caller: "How do I tell?"
Operator: "Can you see the C: prompt on the screen??"
Caller: "What's a sea-prompt?"
Operator: "Never mind, can you move your cursor around the screen?"
Caller: "There isn't any cursor: I told you, it won't accept anything I type."
Operator: "Does your monitor have a power indicator??"
Caller: "What's a monitor?"
Operator: "It's the thing with the screen on it that looks like a TV. Does it have a little light that tells you when it's on??"
Caller: "I don't know."
Operator: "Well, then look on the back of the monitor and find where the power cord goes into it. Can you see that??"
Caller: "Yes, I think so."
Operator: "Great. Follow the cord to the plug, and tell me if it's plugged into the wall. Caller: "Yes, it is."
Operator: "When you were behind the monitor, did you notice that there were two cables plugged into the back of it, not just one??"
Caller: "No."
Operator: "Well, there are. I need you to look back there again and find the other cable."
Caller: "Okay, here it is."
Operator: "Follow it for me, and tell me if it's plugged securely into the back of your computer."
Caller: "I can't reach."
Operator: "Uh huh. Well, can you see if it is??"
Caller: "No." Operator: "Even if you maybe put your knee on something and lean way over??"
Caller: "Oh, it's not because I don't have the right angle- it's because it's dark." Operator: "Dark??"
Caller: "Yes - the office light is off, and the only light I have is coming in from the window.
Operator: "Well, turn on the office light then."
Caller: "I can't."
Operator: "No? Why not??"
Caller: "Because there's a power failure."
Operator: "A power......... A power failure? Aha, Okay, we've got it licked now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in??" Caller: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
Operator: "Good. Go get them, and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
Caller: "Really? Is it that bad?"
Operator: "Yes, I'm afraid it is."
Caller: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them??"
Operator: "Tell them you're too ****ING stupid to own a
computer!!!!!"

---------------------------

Seriously.

What is the world coming to? D8<
Hurm. It is these people who lack the ability to read that will die of painful, painful stab wounds. The perpetrators would be those who were annoyed at their stupidity and would be let off with a bag of gold for putting those who suffer to sleep in a humane manner.

==============

I think I saw this somewhere, I forgot. Forum, definitely.

Guy A: d(o_o)b
Guy B: How did you get that backwards b?
Guy C: It's called a D.

So much wtfing over that one.
Probably saw it on 4chan, or on another forum that linked a saved screenshot from a conversation on 4chan that had that.

ANYWAY, <goes through e-mail>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How old is your brain? Read these instructions before you click on site.

This will drive you nuts. The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!

1. Touch 'start'

2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.

3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, and then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.

4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you the age of your brain.

Good luck!

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html
So I was browsing YouTube videos for neat music and stumbled upon Hyadain's BubbleMan song. Awesome song, but that's not what caught my eye.

NarutoFan420Everyday (12 hours ago)
is this from pokemon?

I cried and laughed at the same time, so I did what every good person would do and put him on the right path.

ShuryouMW (40 seconds ago)
Yes. BubbleMan is a secret evolution of Blastoise. As the video tells, you have to acquire a Sun Stone and make Blastoise hold it. Then trade it with someone else.

Now he'll never stray from his idiotic path and return back to his Naruto. D:<

Quote (Shuryou)

So I was browsing YouTube videos for neat music and stumbled upon Hyadain's BubbleMan song. Awesome song, but that's not what caught my eye.

NarutoFan420Everyday (12 hours ago)
is this from pokemon?

I cried and laughed at the same time, so I did what every good person would do and put him on the right path.

ShuryouMW (40 seconds ago)
Yes. BubbleMan is a secret evolution of Blastoise. As the video tells, you have to acquire a Sun Stone and make Blastoise hold it. Then trade it with someone else.

Now he'll never stray from his idiotic path and return back to his Naruto. D:<

...*Kneels before Shur*
some people are complete idiots. Wait...whats that? an easy weight-loss program for my next year worth of paychecks?! SIGN ME UP!