Random Chat (NEW!!!) V.1

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Niax)

OH DEAR GOD WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!

what could this horrifying chemical be?

._.

Are you serious.

Naix: Proving to be King of Fail Over and Over Again.

It's a joke. >,>

Quote (AimMan)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Niax)

OH DEAR GOD WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!

what could this horrifying chemical be?

._.

Are you serious.

Naix: Proving to be King of Fail Over and Over Again.

It's a joke. >,>

yes, it was a joke, hence the "what could this horrifying chemical be?" comment...

I totally know what that chemical compound is

Quote ()

Heat: What if you could live forever?
Heat: What would you live for?
Aim: Ever.

We're studying for a geography test and watching TV.
So I got the random idea of writing a Star Wars fanfiction thing using the RERN Navis. This would be the later Star Wars movies and behind the scenes pieces, so some Navis get placed in those tasks too. I still need some more ideas, but it's getting along well. If you have ideas, let me know.

Quote (Rogue Wars)

Luke Skywalker - Seraphim - Luke Seraphwalker
Leia - Capuchin - Capucheia
Han Solo - MeleeMan - Han Melee (Meleenium Falcon)
Chewbacca - Teethman - Teethbacca
Darth Vader - Void - Darth Voider
R2D2 - Red - RED2D2
C3PO - Beatnik - BEAT3PO
Yoda - Bugman
Lando - DNR
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Druidman - Druid-Man Kenobi
Stormtrooper(s) - Binary
Boba Fett - Machman - Mach Fett

Director - Junior
Make-up/Clothing - Djinni
Cameras - Broadside
BGM - Soundman
Lights - Voltman
Woo! I got a main role!

imp troopers, heh...

I'm curious as who'd be the emperor...

aside from the obvious empress, but that's pushing it slightly for me...

also, will read...

edit: and on a side note, if the Imp troopers get in, I'd nominate common's kobo as admiral akbar, with the kobo clones as the rebel forces/cannon fodder.

edit: no, there is only one role perfect for darkrai, an it's one of han's charecter building mementos...

darkrai should, nay MUST play greedo!

totally not the one I was going for, but so much better
Oh lawd, Meleenium Falcon. XD

Like a giant, flaming fist?
DAAAAMN! None of my navis even got a role! *explodes*

Quote (darkstar1006)

DAAAAMN! None of my navis even got a role! *explodes*

well, if I could see hat your navi is, I could say...

besides, there are 6-7 roles still open. plus the fact that there is no special effects artist
No, Broadside does Special Effects too.
Way to give Enigma a spot. D:

Can he be that transforming assassin person in the beginning of II?
General Grievous? Sure, that could work. It's Enigma or Nal's Navi, so I'd rather slip it to Enigma.

As for your Navi, Dark, I just haven't found a spot for her yet. Star Wars has so little female characters it's ridiculous. I had to put Red and Beatnik as the droids, for god's sake.
There are actually a ton of characters depending on how small time you're wanting to go.
or how far off...

still that thing in jabba's palace, under the throne...

also, I just realised something...

lunar's navi is princess lea, and she doesn't like her in echii situations, see statement about jabba the hut and you'll catch on...
The transforming assassin in 2 was actually Zeb, some changling chick who worked with Jango Fett. Grievous didn't come until that really lame cartoon where every named character was hax out the ass... Ya know, the one where Mace Windu PUNCHED through Super Battle Droids? Also, Niax, you can ask her but I don't think Lunar is so uptight any more about smut stuff. Also, for female characters, if you do 1-3, there's Padme and Anakin's mom... Shmie? Not sure on the spelling for that... There's also Mon Mothma or something like that, which reminds me, you need an Ackbar, for the whole one line he'll be famous for forever. In any case, I have some old books, so I can probably look up more random people at some point, if I get the motivation.

Quote ()

Nippon Ichi Software, a beloved RPG developer, recently posted on its website that it had officially finalized plans with Nintendo to release games in Japan for the Nintendo Wii and WiiWare. The only announced title right now is Let's Hitchhike for WiiWare (which was leaked in early October), for which no details have been released yet.

Whether Let's Hitchhike is an RPG or not, this announcement could be significant for RPG fans. Nippon Ichi Software, and its subsidiary NIS America, have developed and/or published many RPGs for the PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, and Nintendo DS, such as Disgaea, Atelier Iris, and Ar tonelico, just to name a few.

NIS has made no announcement of any plans, or lack thereof, to release its Wii or WiiWare titles in North America. However, NIS has proven in the past that it has a strong focus on the North American market, with over 20 titles released outside of Japan. Let's Hitchhike has a Japanese release date of March 2009, so more information on the game should be available within the next few months.

*dies*
There are very few words to describe how stupid this seems. =__=;
Mach Fett... Awesome.
last night, I earned my title of "king of fail" in real life.

I was at work, and everything was going wrong, I dropped my dinner and a large mug (I work at A&W), my till had the wrong amount of money(over, but still bad), I accidentally clocked a coworker in the head with a broom, and it had started snowing and I had brought my non liner jacket. I started to walk the hour home, and a car almost hit me cause of black ice.

disgruntled, I was about 6 blocks from home when I saw a guy stick his head out of a car window and raise his hand. I went to wave, but then I realized he was holding an egg...

Reacting as I always go, I froze in place and cringed like a little kid. I heard the egg splat, and the guy swear like he had screwed up. I looked at myself, and I didn't have any egg on me, I looked where the eggs trajectory would of gone, and I realized I had locked up behind a telephone pole by accident.

I was shocked when I saw my winning fail, and chuckled. but then I realized...

dinner, money, broom, jacket, car...

then egg

5 fails, and 1 epic win...

karma-kazi

from November 3'rd in the chat, quoted from sora's post...

Quote ()

Knight: an epic-fail deck?
Knight: They are kind of like a gamble
Shin has joined.
Void: maybe some darkrai and darkboy for epic fail deck
Knight: GAMBLING IN PLAYING CARD GAMES IS A MAN'S VIRTUE!
Knight: ...
Shin: REAL MEN GAMBLE WITH THEIR FISTS
Shin: [/cough]
Knight: I lose a bunch of tournies thanks to that mind set
Knight: but I pull of lots of epic too so it all evens out in the end
Shin: ....
Shin: <<;
Lansonatalot: I raise two fists to your one!
Void: true, but the best card in my deck is "karma-kazi", I get an epic win for every 5 fails in the graveyard
Shin: ....
Knight: ...
Shin: Are we talking about
Knight: damn
Shin: an internet meme card game or something? <<;

I've earned my title as the king of fail...
Binary is the stormtroopers... D:

HE DIES OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN WHILE ONLY LANDING A SINGLE NON-LETHAL SHOT ON ONE OF THE HEROES. (Episode 6, stormtrooper shot hits Leia's leg, yet she just sits down for a while and then gets up like nothing happened)
SIX POSTS IN THE PAST TWENTY FOUR HOURS. D:

Nevermind, now it's seven.

SEVEN POSTS IN THE PAST TWENTY FOUR HOURS. D: