I've finally put my finger on it

Schools over. 3 As and a B. Not going to summer classes. Still working at Blockbuster. Am a Shift Lead. Gonna take a short vacation sometime in July. Prolly 11th through 15th or something. Site-wise, I need five battlechips.
Holy what, some of you guys have 90% as As?

80%: A1
75%+: A2
70%+: B3
~65%+: B4
60%+: C5
~50%: C6
~40%+ : D or E, can't remember
<40%: 9G - Fail.

Thankfully, my grades RARELY fall below 60.
I have the same grade sores as Lux, minus the +/- thing. This is college after all. We have whole grades.

Quote (Fera)

Holy what, some of you guys have 90% as As?

80%: A1
75%+: A2
70%+: B3
~65%+: B4
60%+: C5
~50%: C6
~40%+ : D or E, can't remember
<40%: 9G - Fail.

Thankfully, my grades RARELY fall below 60.

WHAT THE -FUCK-
xD
outta college, but stuck flipping burgers 40 hours a week, and during the "normal hours" 2pm - 1 am cause of busing, but my 2 week vacation is coming up...

I really need to get back into RPing...
Lets see.

I played Dwarf Fortress like crazy.
Then my uncle died over the weekend suddenly.
Then I was a pallbearer.
Then I played Supcom: Forged Alliance since my friend wanted me to install it.
Then that friend is being/was a freakin douche and refuses to install Forged Alliance because he'd have to torrent it again because he fails at life.
Then I played some Aion cb as a mage.
Then I totally put off doing my FAFSA and signing up for fall classes another week.
Then I read this and posted here.

Next: Probably play Supcom or DF. Or Aion when my friend Fineen gets home. Or sleep cause I'm lazy.
Get your finger off of me. >:
95-100: A+
90-95: A
85-90: A-
80-85: B+
75-80: B
70-75: B-
65-70: C+
60-65: C
55-60: C-
50-55: D+
45-50: D
40-45: D-
0-40: E

For some reason, most high schools in Australia don't use the letter "F" as a grade, instead they use "E". Don't know why. <_<
Simple.

It's because it's EXCELLENT! (Guitar riff here)
WOW, EVIL ROBOT USSES!

EXCELLENT.

*same guitar riff*

So school's over in America huh? How long are you guys on vacation for?
Well, it depends greatly from school to school, but I know that Zero and I get back in mid-September.

Also. If we get 59% or below we fail. If you get 40% or below you fail. D:<
It should be noted that while we have Es instead of Fs, anything less than a C- is a fail.

I can honestly say though that in my whole school life, I only ever received two Ds, one for business communication, the other for phys rec. On that note though, most of my grades were Bs and Cs, not As. I'm just Joe Bloggs.

I've been out of school for a while though, so
Haha. I get mainly A's (90% AND ABOVE BIATCH) but I got an 89% in English... D:
89 would still be an A here...

Quote ()

Well, eh... I graduated from school last year, somewhere around October or November, one of the two. So.. I'm free until I decide to go to college, I guess.

Quote (Sj)

Here in Canada (eh), high school students and below have about two months in summer, starting at the end of June. At least they do in my area.

My brother's going to university and got four months off...
canadian summer is usually whenever school ends to laborday weekend, which is near the start of september...
I was searching my topics for a previous RP fail involving a bomb and strengthening and found this.

The original post still has merit, so I thought I'd bump it back to the top.

EDIT: Found what I was looking for. It was Lux after all. :'D
I'm currently working at a OSH store. I am also going to take some night classes soon. Eventually it might lead to receiving some sort of certification(s).