Mega Man 10

So, Megaman 10...
Apparently the names of all the robot masters have been revealed.
One seemed oddly familiar to me, which one was it again...
Oh yes.
Nitro Man
I just about had a heart attack when I read it.
If it turns out that he's green and uses bombs, I'm gonna shelter myself in my closet and eat my own eyelashes.
I'm not quite sure why you didn't post all the names. D:

Blade Man
Solar Man
Sheep Man
Chill Man
Commando Man
Nitro Man
Strike Man
Pump Man

Anyhow, sounds typical but functional, so I'm still... pfft pfft... pumped. :'D
Wow, THREE CN/RN Navis this time around.
if all of them look anything like their CN/RN counterparts, I'm going to walk up to Capcom's headquarters and start punching people in the nose.

Or maybe not, because if I do that, we all know who's next to be ripped off.

Quote (Asator)

if all of them look anything like their CN/RN counterparts, I'm going to walk up to Capcom's headquarters and start punching people in the nose.

Or maybe not, because if I do that, we all know who's next to be ripped off.

PianissimoMan
I was thinking more like AssasMan.

Then again, that looks way worse in text then how I had it in my head...
Sheep Man and Pump Man? What?
When will they stop making the stupid (Sorry to you Mega Man Classic fans,I just dislike MegaMan Classic.) original Mega Man and start making Battle Network 7! >.<
Never.

@Steve: AssAssMan?
yeah, that's pretty much how to say it.

Quote (Pikaman X)

When will they stop making the stupid (Sorry to you Mega Man Classic fans,I just dislike MegaMan Classic.) original Mega Man and start making Battle Network 7! >.<

Personally, I would like to NOT see another MMBN game. After 3, the games just went from good to blah. But, I'm kinda looking forward to MM10, not for the robot masters, but for the clasic gameplay, much like MM9...though that one was...a little too classic in the difficulty department for my tastes.

Quote (darkstar1006)

I'm kinda looking forward to MM10, not for the robot masters, but for the clasic gameplay, much like MM9...though that one was...a little too classic in the difficulty department for my tastes.

EASY MODO
METAL PANELS OVER EVERYTHING

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Solar Man

Phew. Was going to have Solarman as a navi, but didn't seem right.

Also, Huzzah! I enjoyed 9 thoroughly (although, to be honest, I haven't completed it.) Looking forward to this.
yeah, I'm too lazy to see if this is correct, but this fan art of the new robot masters fell into my lap.

please tell me that isn't pumpman's real design, sheepman looks kinda intimidating, but pumpman looks more retarded than ufoman/springman...

MORE THAN UFOMAN, I CAN'T HABEEB IT!!! *sobs quitely in courner*
That piece of fan art makes Blademan look like the most bad-ass Robot Master ever. I think Solarman is my favourite of this game though.
Also... Commandoman is the Broadside of Megaman 10.
And yeah. Pumpman is a joke. By the way, does anyone else think he looks like a relative of Hardman and Diveman? Maybe they're triplets.
I will save my judgment of them for when I see the game.

Robotmaster pictures.
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1231249_1124.html

Screens from each character's stage. : D

... I still hate ChillMan.
Multi-sheep electric storm snake clouds.