Mega Man 10

...I think dr. wily truly has gone mad...

and not the good kind...

Edit:

Quote ()

Dr.W: I built a robot sheep that can fly and shoot lightning, that megaman won't survive this time.

Nurse: Of course, now go back on the couch and watch the baseball game with the other house members.

Dr.W: Baseball? that would be perfect for my 8th master! You shall have a seat of power when I rule the world! This old age home won't hold me FOREVER!!!

Nurse: Yes, yes. *gets the phone* DNR, please reconsider the dosage of Dr. Wily's medication, he just built a robotic sheep... Ye-yes I get the reference too, but would you still be willing to reconsider?

Quote (Shuryou)

That piece of fan art makes Blademan look like the most bad-ass Robot Master ever. I think Solarman is my favourite of this game though.
Also... Commandoman is the Broadside of Megaman 10.
And yeah. Pumpman is a joke. By the way, does anyone else think he looks like a relative of Hardman and Diveman? Maybe they're triplets.

I was thinking the bastard child of Flashman and Diveman myself.

Also, 9 was just stupid at points. Like how something came up out of every bottomless pit to try and knock you into it. You didn't have than in 1 2 or 3, because it's not hard, it's just annoying.

Quote (Leon)

Quote (Shuryou)

That piece of fan art makes Blademan look like the most bad-ass Robot Master ever. I think Solarman is my favourite of this game though.
Also... Commandoman is the Broadside of Megaman 10.
And yeah. Pumpman is a joke. By the way, does anyone else think he looks like a relative of Hardman and Diveman? Maybe they're triplets.

I was thinking the bastard child of Flashman and Diveman myself.

Also, 9 was just stupid at points. Like how something came up out of every bottomless pit to try and knock you into it. You didn't have than in 1 2 or 3, because it's not hard, it's just annoying.

It's also easy to get past, if you're paying attention. :V

Quote (Von Dare)

It's also easy to get past, if you're paying attention. :V

I never said it was hard. I said it was annoying and stupid. It didn't make the stages harder, it just made them a teensy bit longer time wise.