Controversial Argument

[posts an image of Enigma, dead. Aren't I funny?]
[points out that the 'FAAAAAABULOUS' thing was her idea, and demands credit for it -- even going so far as to post the original Ixos / Rigel picture of FABULOUSNESS as proof, despite its status as a table-breaker]
= Cries thoroughly about Harbin's post and demands that it be deleted and he be warned for his cruelty. Then progresses to ragequit the board altogether and become a hermit. =
*assists by perma-banning Hiko in his quest to becoming a hermit*
[random anime references here]
= Comes back on another trolling account to thank Shuryou for his troubles... =
*Theorizes new account is Darkrai, despite the new account thanking Shur on Hiko's behalf*
*Blatent inquiry relating to the group as a whole regarding the possibility of violent action*
*brings the vending machine into the argument*
[surprised that argument lasted this long]
[Circumscribed argument about Pizza Hut in Japan comes into play, with no small mention of its mascot, Cheese-kun.]
[necroposts, then proceeds to track this topic every 5 minutes, then calls everyone a poopyface]
[Sending Mental Message to everyone on board questioning their sexual preferences.]
[Calls Fera a douchebag for necroposting and AR a jackass for going along with it before rambling on to distract people from the fact that he is posting in the thread as well.]
[Highlights upon Aurion's hypocrisy and focuses solely on that and nothing else, entirely and purposefully ignoring the fact that he has a valid point]
[admits he's confused, and then plays devils advocate talking about the good and bad points of the 27 sides to this argument, horribly botching each one.]
[quotes Niax and dissects each argument point by point, using CAPITALS, [i]italic emphasis,[/i] and even bold marking for key points knowing that these help improve logic behind arguments]
[repeated calling everyone poopyface in CAPS, then uses an alt account to support self]

Quote (Fera)

[repeated calling everyone poopyface in CAPS, then uses an alt account to support self]

[makes around ten samefag accounts to support self and bash Fera]
[posts query asking why the hell everyone's posting in a topic that died almost a year ago]