The Ponder Thread

I'm pondering why Goroke hasn't changed his avatar to big, sexy yuri.
I take that as an open challenge to my yuri obsession!

Heh, not the best i can come up with but still good i guess
Holy. Frigging. Hell.

[wanders around the boards with a blindfold in order to avoid looking at all the yuri]
<opens website to check posts for funny>

O.O

<nosebleed>
Don: *nosebleeds at the site of young women for some reason*

I wonder.... what is love? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!

I wonder wonder ooh I do I do! What's in a WonderBall? Who knows what surprises the WonderBall may hide! Yummy Nestle chocolate, with candy shapes inside! Oh I wonder wonder ooh I do I do! What's in a Wonderball?

I wonder what To Serve Man could mean...? Oh snap!
*starts doing the night at the rocksberry head bang thing*

Love that song^^
What is a man? I was called here by humans who wished to pay me tribute!
raikotsu's yuri avatar is teh bestest.
I...I...I can still read other peoples head...STOP IT >_<!! NO MOAR YURI TALKIN!! *Fetal Position in the corner of the topic*
Others can read my mind...!? Hmmm...

You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men. You like men.
I like men.I like men.I like menI like men.I like menI like men.I like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like menI like men

OVERLOAD OVERLOAD CORE DUMP OF ALL MEMORIES IN PROGRESSSSSssssssss

Quote (English Ninja)

Holy. Frigging. Hell.

[wanders around the boards with a blindfold in order to avoid looking at all the yuri]

[Laughs]

[Cuddles up with Endrance and Yowkow]
i wonder whats in my mind...

*crickets chirp*..........................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................
..................................................................................i like pie
I'm going to look inide my mind to find a ponderable.

Mother F**ker put cheese in this car.

I wonder why anyone would put cheese in this car?
In the future cheese will be an alternate source of energy
ok heres my question to all of ouy, if you could make one thing in the universe, even yaoi, a source of energy, what would it be?
Silly questions. Let's use them.

*shuts eyes and thinks* MATH.
One simple word.

Balls.
[something that looks vaguely like brains starts seeping out of EN's ears as soon as math is mentioned]

I DON'T LIKE MIND-READING ANYMORE.
What am I, exactly? Am I destined to be the turning point of our dear Earth? Am I to be another mindless pawn spread throughout the planet? Will I die for a worthy cause?

Am I important?