The Ponder Thread

...Nothing is pointless... And the reason is... BECAUSE I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...!
WHy must certain people take a yaoi picture of some guy I cosplayed as and set it as his avatar?
Why must Majin go back to the avatar he had for most of my time on RECN? Not that it doesn't rock and all. But then he goes and drags himself on Shuryou. (Yes I know it sounds sexual) And then he brings us down by messing with the god of hentai and making our heroes look like playthings.
Now heres a question, anyone here cosplay? I do, ive only been to two anime conventions, and i have to say, I make a damn smexy luffy... unfortunatley, some fangirl made me pair up with a guy dressed as zollo for a yaoi shot >.< anyone ever had something like that happen?
Roy Mustang is my hero. Also, my friend's brother was once humped by Man-Faye at the Anime Expo. A good time was had by all.
oh god >.< why is it at every anime convention, there is always a manfey? If i remember correctly, my friends were once at the bottom of a staricase in the convention hall, when a big huge black guy dressed as sailor moon walks up the stairs. They looks up and see hes wearing panties... creepy.
Heh heh... Manfey.
Anyway, looks like we're officially christened now, with our first new mods. ^ ^
... Like most of the others, I could kind of see it coming.
Is it the work of some kind of Modly aura? XD
I'm gonna go walk into a telephone and see if it bounces off my Modly aura...
...Poyo...
I'm gonna go walk into Shuryou and see if he bounces off my Modly aura...
...Little does she know she'll get licked lovingly and hugged... I am immune to Moderators... Fu fu fu. I hope she doesn't know...
...have I mentioned that my Modly aura also gives me the power to read minds?...
...Have I mentioned you're cute?
Yes.

STFU.
I've trained of years atop a windy mountain peak, living in the fashion of a gregarious monk and harvesting alien technology, all for this one moment. Years of training have led up to this. It all hinges on this decisive action...

*takes out a Ghostbuster vacuum and tries to suck up EN's aura*
Gregarious monk?
Wait, how did I know what you were thinking?
Aw, yeah!
I got a pocketfulla dreams!
And a soul fulla unending evil!
And a shadow fulla ultimate dark power!
And... no heart.

;~;
Poyoyo... Za Warpustaru! Hoshi no Kaabii! Soshite, Kaabii ga ugoki desu... Poyooooooooooooooo~!
Wait, is english a girl?
Yep.

Now where did I leave my lighter...?
English is a woman of incomparable beauty. **Puts on his ruby armor**